We want Harshad Chopda IV and that too alone

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I don't know about you guys but I feel Harshad really understands his character.... And the way he talks about his character that we understand the nuances too. And that's why I want an IV where he talks about Abhimanyu Birla.... In-depth. 

Remember, when he talked about Aditya Hooda? I think, I fell for Aditya Hooda, a little at that time. After that we all know what happened. We all fell for Aditya Hooda and that's why I want him to talk about Abhimanyu... I want to see his take. Maybe then I will understand Abhimanyu... Might relate...

CVs please please.... Baaki koi request toh aap meri sun nahi rahe ho ... Yahi ek iccha poori kar do 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes, while bepannah launching he given a gist about his character, and he was quiet confident about that show and his character that’s it’s gonna become a hit. For this show im sure many are waiting for his interview and the reason why he chosen this regular drama show after a long gap of 3 years. I became his fan after watching humsafars and bepannah ❤️

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susi26

Yes, while bepannah launching he given a gist about his character, and he was quiet confident about that show and his character that’s it’s gonna become a hit. For this show im sure many are waiting for his interview and the reason why he chosen this regular drama show after a long gap of 3 years. I became his fan after watching humsafars and bepannah ❤️

I watched him first time during Bepanah and became his fan but then I watched his Thailand interview and my respect only towards the actor Harshad Chopda but also Harshad Chopda increased many folds... 

Reversed the gears, and watched some of his previous shows and if I did not watched, I read the stories of it... So know things that way and then tried to find articles about him... What people say and all.

Exactly... Even I want to know why he chose.... Till now all he said about his character that it's a mystery and he want to know from the audience what they think about it....