Rishta Tera Mera - One last time

Itsflora thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I legit took a break and withdrawed myself from the show and anything related to the show when the off air news came so that it would hurt less when it finally ends.Watched the last few episodes now.

(I was really sick in between which was another reason too)

Nevertheless. Barrister Babu was a mistake I made after 2 years.I was dead set on never watching a colors show again after bepannah but damn.

One good touch bad touch clips from insta,that cherub like aura &  pravi with his boyish charm, got me glued to the screen and I ended up watching another berangu show, again,just to have a heartbreak,yet another time.

This show was ill fated in more than one way.It started with a stigmatized topic with lots of misconception around that this show encouraged child marriage while the whole show was all about protesting against the same issue!

Then the epidemic made sure we never got the most anticipated track like -actual school track of Bon and actual court case of original Barrister Babu aka our ARC.

Then,the biggest issue.The channel which never stopped interfering or pressuring the story makers for Their own bulls****

Yet, this show was everything one could hope for in ITV.

It gave us someone like ARC,our very own DJ babu,the dumb reckelss impulsive guy who won hearts since the very first time he was on screen with his rangeelaa dance number❤️

It showed us a ML can be simple without having six feet body,male ego,manhandling, dominating attitude but can have inner strength,morals,wit, sensitivity,emotions,tears,mistakes,redemption and yet can be wonderful. 

It gave us one real strong female lead who wasn’t just called perfect or awesome name wise but she was all that in real.From choti bon to the barrister babu Bon,Bondita Roy Chowdhury was a force to reckon with.She never bend before society, family or even her own patibabu.We had a fl who stood her ground however or wherever she was.

Despite being tagged as 'wrong idea giving' show,this show actually dared to show red color as menstruation blood.They showed us malpractices like sati,child marriage, bidwa bibah,superstition... 

The list can go on.

They gave us the best scenics shooting in midst of lockdown in a palace like set-up,they had the most bank episodes despite having the youngest team  probably in itv.

And even under channel's pressure,they made sure to be the show they promised us.

They showed wrong as wrong.Rudhita's divorce happened,Ani Manoroma's marriage didn’t happen in real,even batuk was not forgiven just because it was last epi with some mahaan dialogue like family & love.

The story never changed.

It was about how a couple would overcome all the shackles of society & shine together. 

And in the end,Rudhita promised their kids to give them the same enlightened  life.

Hats off to Aura for being the jaan of the show. 

No doubt,BB would never be BB without her.This kid is a magic.

U would forever be our very apni Bondita,your pati babu's patni.

Hats off to Pravisht for acing ARC like its no big deal & doing so much chillam chillai for more than 400 episodes. 🤣

We loved u as ARC,selim,Roopa,BRC and as our pravi.keep shining Boy.U are a genius.

Hats off to Anchal for taking up such a challenging role,facing so much troll + bullying virtually & yet loving Bondita & making her Your own flesh.

I could never see one difference between your bondita & our choti Bondita. 

Even in the last hug,where Bondita eagerly hugged her patibabu,i felt it was exactly just the same way choti bon had done  before.

I can't imagine the dedication behind perfecting a role from the youger role with such grace.

U were actually the Bondita we wanted  and imagined all the time 

❤️

Hats off to the whole team & crew.

U people are the best.

Last episode was itself a tribute to our whole journey. Life had been tough for all of us in some ways amidst disease,uncertainty and changes.Yet,BB was there with us during that time.

Thank u bihari babu,koyeli,KSJ,Buri Didi,Sampoo, Kumati ma,rangeela Binoy,tara bai,rasiya bai,Thakumma,Tupur,tapur,Som dada,Batuk,mama mami,munsi ji,sourav jamai babu,Anirudh Roy Chowdhury  and Bondita Roy Chowdhury for being there and giving us some reasons to feel happy.

I will remember the rasgullas,letters,dugga ma and coco phone.And also i will always hate the  zimmedari

word.it will always be a slang word for us🤣

The last time,when RTM was played,i knew it was the last time.

Something just broke then.💔💔

I hope all the BB forumwasi will be happy and peaceful in their future life. We will probably meet again or not.

But lets be happy that we were part of this story🤗🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nathiya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Your words stole my heart ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

This was just beautiful ❤️You spoke my heart❤️I'm too overwhelmed to sat anything right now but to sum it up all-

"Don't Cry because it's over.Smile because it happened "~Dr.Seuss❤️

I think we can all do this❤️

Itsflora thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmeAzra

This was just beautiful ❤️You spoke my heart❤️I'm too overwhelmed to sat anything right now but to sum it up all-

"Don't Cry because it's over.Smile because it happened "~Dr.Seuss❤️

I think we can all do this❤️

I know..

Let us be happy that we atleast got them.

Our babies had their own babies!!

Imagine the journey we had!

Lets all cherish those moments wherever we are❤️

Itsflora thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nathiya143

Your words stole my heart ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thanks dear.

🤗