Part 23 FF: Sumati fixed Bonditha’s marriage with Chandrachur

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Continuation from previous part....

2 days are there for freshers party and Bondita is preparing for speech in her room. She suddenly saw Chandrachur is observing her silently no no it's creepily. She immediately came outside and asked 'What do you want?'

He quietly said 'nothing.' she continued ' Then why are you staring me silently? What's your problem?'

At the same time, sumati and kalindi also came there looking at them  Chandrachur replied 'Bondita, what are you saying. Why will I stare at you? My leg got sudden cramp and I just stood near your door for a minute. You started blaming me immediately. Even ARC also have gazed at you many times, after your marriage annulment. You even embraced him in hospital, went to pray for him. Is it not called as creepiness? Moreover you want to tie rakhi to my hand. Then why are you complaining about me like this?' ( Bondita understood that he is taunting her/ spilling the poison out as she wants to tie rakhi. There is something wrong in his voice, she clearly understood that he is trying to defame her, as recently he is trying to touch her creepily)

Sumati asked Bondita " what's all this Bondita?why are you blaming chandrachur?"

Bondita "maa, Chandrachur has stood near my room door for more than 5 mins and peeped through the door. Recently, he is trying to touch me. His perception is not correct, maa."

Kalindi immediately started her drama "Hey bhagwan, what kind of day had come in my life? Due to my son's character, my grandson is also being blamed although he is pure. Bondita, we have lands and house in Durgapur. We are not poor and desparate to simply stay in your house. Just only to spend with my own people in last days, I convinced my grandson to stay here. Else why would we come here? How can you say that my grandson had creepy intentions towards you? Sumati, have you seen what your daughter is trying to say. Why should I stay Alive by listening these blames?"

By saying all this, Kalindi tried to fake as if she is getting unconscious. Sumati immediately caught hold of her, attended her problem, took her to sleep. 

Later,. Sumati came and told "Bondita! You wanted to tie rakhi to chandrachur. That means you treated him as your brother. Atleast give respect to brother relation. He might be inefficient in doing works, incapable in studies, but he is not bad in heart, not bad in his character. Don't blame him again. May be you may have mistaken or perhaps the law course you are studying has impact in real life that you are assuming everyone as culprit"

Chandrachur turned aside and started Smiling more creepily that sumati has fallen in his trap, he decided to make Bondita more weak.😡

At that moment Bondita felt that something is stuck in her throat, but decided not to burst into tears and make herself weak. She went and drank glass of water to control her tears.

In the party, the final year student who is host has not came, none of the senior student came forward to take charge as the college management is very strict and even a small fault will affect on their extra curricular activity marks . Some of the seniors challenged juniors and promised that they would give up ragging if they succeed in  organising the party.  Bondita took charge (her knowledge and exposure in house management had helped her now). She organised the party well, management is impressed with the arrangements & organization.

Bondita gave a speech about achieving dreams and sang song of " Hum honge kamyab...hum honge kamyab...ek din." (Aniudh silently came to the party, he doesn’t want to know his presence to her because she should manage  things by her own, but he came to assure that she is safe and no worry,  enjoyed her song.) college management & Anirudh have given her a big round of applause. 

In the party, suketu planned to intoxicate her drink, and offered her. She drank it a bit, but realised that something is mixed in it , she  recollected her sakhababu advice that if she find any wierd taste in party food or drinks, don't eat or drink, which is better for your welfare. She immediately thrown in trash, went and washed the face. 

Suketu saw this, came and expressed his displeasure for not accepting the drink he offered, which implies that she doesn't believe him. 

But she immediately countered softly but firmly that 'I didn't say that I don't believe you. Why are you shrugging off your shoulders as if you want me to feel guilty and drink it? It's my wish suketu to drink or not. I am not a child or not your guest so that you compel me.'

He got alarmed for her fierce reply, diverted the topic, but while hosting the party she & Anirudh from other side had seen suketu speaking with another person of familiar face near a dark place secretly. She almost went near , but in vain Bondita couldn't listen properly, whereas Anirudh have listened everything. 

Suketu is whispering "She is  stubborn and highly conscious. Didn't take drink from my hands. I wonder if govt gives opportunity for women to join in police dept, she will be the first to join as police officer."

The other person is venting out his frustration that "I don't want excuses, I want work to be done. Else she will be slipped away. Use this perfume to spray so that she loses consciousness."

Anirudh saw the other person, although he disguised again with beard, he easily identified him as Chandrachur and listened their conversation. 

At that moment, his intuition told him that Chandrachur is dangerous for Bondita, spiking drink and befriending with Bonditha's college mate proved to Anirudh that he is not a worthy person. Initially he thought to drag Chandrachur and kick him, but controlled his emotions as this will be created a great rift in Bonditha's house. Also want to catch him red handedly.

Anirudh focus is on Bondita, but suddenly he is greeted by management board person Narendra also a lawyer, So he couldn’t find either suketu or Bonditha. He immediately went in search of either of them. 

Meanwhile, Suketu sprayed the perfume and made her unconscious, trying to take her aside, Anirudh immediately saw this, stopped him. Suketu stammered but replied that ‘ Her health got spoiled, so I am taking her to home.’

Anirudh with a stern look told that he will take her, he took her to Bonditha’s home , suketu left and much to Anirudh’s surprise, Kalindi opened the door , told Anirudh that ‘Sumati and Tapur are in deep sleep. I will take her to sleep.’

In fact both sumati and Tapur are intoxicated in their food.

Anirudh no more want to believe either Kalindi or Chandrachur, asked her to call them at any cost, but she personally shown them in their rooms sleeping. He took Bondita to her room, made her to sleep and unwillingly left to his house.

Chandrachur just came  observed that Anirudh is looking only towards  Bonditha's room, thought that “May be Anirudh is suspecting me, I should do something to get rid of him”

Anirudh in thoughts” I can clearly see Chandrachur intentions towards Bonditha. It is very dangerous for her to stay under one roof with Chandrachur, but unfortunately there are no evidences to prove his intentions to Sumati maa, else I would have thrown him out.”

Anirudh saw a shadow in Bonditha’s room, suspected or probably came to conclusion that Bonditha is in danger, he immediately climbed the window, hit her house doors hardly and entered her bed room. 

Bonditha is in deep sleep, he felt bit relieved , but suddenly their room is locked from outside which is not yet observed by Anirudh. He found glass of water there, sprinkled on her face and made her to come into senses, she felt bit relieved that she reached home safely. 

He told that he has been in party and told everything he had observed about suketu and Chandrachur . Even she shared her version that Suketu is a suspicious guy, Chandrachur creepy behavior recent days. He is worried and came to conclusion that Chandrachur  is Planning something beyond his thought. He told that we will take Sumati maa and go to our house or throw Chandrachur out and think what we can do next

At the same time, Chandrachur and kalindi made  Sumati get conscious and brought her near Bondita's room and opened door, tried to defame that Anirudh has lust on Bonditha and came into her room. Bondita is enraged,  Anirudh shouted on Chandrachur and hold his throat “What the hell are you talking?”

But Chandrachur went on blabbering “Anirudh intentions have changed now, because Bonditha is growing  and turning into beautiful woman, so he started falling for her, don’t want her as wife but want to enjoy with her which is a part of foreign culture."

Bonditha immediately slapped him hard “ Do you have sense about whom you are talking and what are you talking?  My sakhababu will never misbehave with me. He never touched me creepily but it is you who have lust on me and recently trying to misbehave with me. It is also my mistake to spare you for Thakuma and maa.

(Turning to Sumati) Maa! Chandrachur is a non reliable person. After rakshabandhan day, his attitude is completely changed or it's better if I say he is showing his original colors. Please don't trust him. We will throw him out. He is a womaniser."

Chandrachur with (crocodile) tears fell on sumati’s feet and told: " Kaki, whatever Bondita is saying is true. You have to throw me out. As my Thakuma planned to do my marriage with Bondita, so naturally I will be an obstacle for Anirudh and Bondita. From evening onwards, I went in search of medicines for my Thakuma.  But still if they say that I am a non reliable, backstabber believe them only. Don't believe me kaki. Afterall, I have not got much education like Bondita and ARC, I believe in old traditions. But kaki, since last 1 year we are staying together.  Did I misbehave in these many days. My Thakuma has given good upbringing in these many years, will she spare me if I misbehave with women. 

Kaki, although I am an uneducated, just I want to ask a simple question. At this time, who is in bondita's room - is it me or ARC? ( Both Anirudh and Bondita are shocked and sumati gave a frowned look to them as if she got some gyan)

What is ARC doing in Bondita's room kaki? Since many days they are meeting secretly, he took some photos which they shared roshogullas at night time and shown those photos to Sumati, winking to Anirudh Bondita.

Anirudh immediately interfered "Maa, he is manipulative. Yes, I shared roshogullas with Bondita out of happiness that you and Tapur are going to office and you have forgiven me. Nothing more than that. But Chandrachur purposefully taken photos many days before and gave you now to spill the poison.  I saw his shadow in Bondita's room. So I came here."

Chandrachur: " Shadow, you have seen shadow? Here in our home, we have Thakuma, sumati kaki and Tapur too. What is the necessity for you to look at girl's bedroom at night time? Moreover, it is my Thakuma who have opened the door. Will she keep quiet if I peep into Bondita's room?"

Sumati easily fell into chandrachur words, initially asked Anirudh if he is willing to marry Bonditha,  but Anirudh though he started loving her, he decided not to express it because Bonditha will feel bad about him told Sumati that he doesn’t love her, it’s only a concern, friendship and nothing more than that. 

Bonditha is heart broken to listen it and hardly controlled her tears . Her major pain is she can clearly listen that his voice is choking that means he is not telling truth, his eyes, unspoken words his heart has something and his tongue  is telling something which indicates it is a lie. There is something that is bothering him, he intentionally not expressing his love, compressing himself. 

Sumati raised hand on Anirudh but Bondita came in between took his slap. Anirudh has left with no words.

Enraged sumati is about to slap her again, but Anirudh dragged Bondita towards him closer. Kalindi too added fuel to sumati's rage by showing their behaviour as witness. 

Sumati didn't stop and kept on blabbering "I have given you more freedom, this is what you have given me in return Bondita? I am not going to spare this anymore. From now onwards you will stop your education and stay in home. I and Tapur also will not go to office. Your marriage with Chandrachur will be done soon and if Chandrachur jamayi babu desires, then only you will continue your education. If you go against my wish or try to run away from house you will see my corpse. That's final from my side. If you have ever felt gratitude towards me that I gave birth to you, pay it forever ."

Although Anirudh is shooking his head as no, Bondita agreed and folded her hands infront of Anirudh.

Chandrachur is in cloud nine and to get into sumati's good books, he took her blessings and told that “ Bondita can go to college, complete her dream as well. Even I too consider education as important thing in life."

Kalindi too embraced sumati, praised her for the correct thinking  and told that marriage will happen soon. Sumati went and folded hands infront of Anirudh and sweared on Bondita that if he create any obstacle in marriage.

Anirudh is completely dejected and became isolated. Both of them are weeping to the core. He even tried to commit suicide in bath tub, but remembered Bondita and stopped in middle. Binoy and Catherine shifted to Calcutta to Anirudh’s house and consoled him, asked him to consider again about marrying Bonditha. But he is adamant that no one should get married due to pressure from circumstances, but only due to love and both willingness.

Catherine tried to convince him and revealed the fact that "Bondita loves you alot, she herself expressed it to me, it is not due to any gratitude towards your favour. She cannot live without you. She herself expressed it to me "

His eyes sparkled for a while and heart beat became faster, felt tingling sensation throughout the body and tears came into his eyes, immediately want to see her  and cuddle her. 

Although he wants to be happy, but he felt as guilty that coming into her life means avoiding another eligible and efficient person (who matches with her age ) by not letting him into her life. It is a life decision, she is in teenage and opinions do change. So she need to have time and opportunity in life. He expressed the same to catherine and insisted not to force them for marriage or speak with Bondita about this. Binoy expressed his disgust and left. Catherine too disappointed.

He is walking on roads aimlessly at night, praying to Durga maa in mind to show him the way and came to end of the city outskirts, saw Surya who is drinking alcohol with his friends, Identified him and caught, hit him hardly for lying about Bondita's accident. His friends tried to hit Anirudh, but he faced everyone and caught Surya’ s neck, His mother just came from hut and caught Anirudh’s feet to leave her son, she will tell everything.

Anirudh by holding surya's collar, asked his mother to tell everything. She told that they are very poor and used to work under Thomas, used to stay in your street at first. He used her brother sarang, and his son Surya and many other illiterate and slum area guys to give false evidences in court and accept the crimes done by others in police station so that real culprit will give us money . This has become a regular income for us.

Her brother Sarang is an alcoholic and his body parts are severely damaged, about to die soon. At the same time, Thomas wants to use him in a case with some name chandra..or chandan who killed a leader and a girl 5 years ago in Devipur village and confess all the crimes done by the person so that he would give money to us. He also used my son in many cases and my son used to go to jail on behalf of others.

Anirudh is astonished to learn these facts, immediately asked if her brother accepted the crimes of a person named Chandrachur . She immediately replied with sparkling eyes 'yes', it is the same name.

He immediately opened his wallet and shown bondita's photo and asked " you know anything about this girl? " They both said no. Anirudh again asked "Did you hear the name of Bondita Das/ Bhairavi/ Surender Chatterjee?"

Surya, raising his eyebrows with surprise and with scared voice asked "How do you know that my mama confessed that he killed 2 people in the names you have suggested?"

Surya and her mother told that we don't know much about their details.We will be trained how to confess other's crimes and how to answer in court. That's it. We will be paid accordingly. In free time we will be working as henchmen, sometimes we will be trained to do robbery in other states and get back here. It is all because we are illiterate, poor and no one will raise voice for us. Now Thomas is also dead and we don't know what to do now, again should we go for robbery or work under any lawyer in these false evidences job. Saying so, Surya's mother bursted into tears. 

He felt that all the dots are connected. He told that he will give a reasonable job and genuine lifestyle, but have to confess what Thomas had done to you in court and bear punishment for some time, layer they will come clean from jail. It would be better' to face jail and come back as pure person rather than doing wicked jobs or helping wicked people by accepting their crimes.  They agreed

He gathered some more evidences about the persons who are giving false evidences, took the magistrate appointment and clearly explained everything. He made the slum area people who are involved confessed infront of magistrate. He also recorded all their statements in tape recorder.

He again opened the case of Surender Chatterjee, Bhairavi and hatched a plan with magistrate, made Gagan to come back in this case to Calcutta by next day. Also took help of constable who informed about Thomas. 

Bonditha thought for a day and spoke with Chandrachur infront of her mother, Thakuma “I cannot consider you as my husband forever, you too will not get any happiness by marrying me. My mother is not understanding many things. She is only looking on one thing that my sakhababu has come into my room late night. But she is not understanding the trouble I am facing with you since many days, if my sakhababu has lust, why will he annul marriage with me. She has forgotten many favors done by my sakhababu who helped her in giving job , solved my bed wetting problem, helped me when I am in periods, he consoled me that I am not impure, I am always virtuous. Whenever a girl needs her mother, then at the precious time he is with me. (Sumati gave a frowned look) I cannot make him stranger like my mother. it is your life and my life ,I am clearly telling you that I cannot consider you as my husband..never. So please give up the idea of marrying me.”

Sumati: why can’t you tell clearly Bonditha, that you don’t want to respect my decision.

Bonditha: maa, after my marriage Will you make my heart love Chandrachur, will you be with me everywhere. Your responsibility will be finished but my life starts after marriage. Without having love and respect towards each other, their relationship is considered as dead. It doesn’t make any difference that time if I am alive or dead. (Looking at Chandrachur) remember that, you will be touching a corpse who just had life, but not your wife who loves you.

Kalindi tried to dilute the emotions that opinions will be Changed and in future Bonditha will love Chandrachur and preached Sumati “every girl will make some sacrifices after marriage and Bonditha is not the first girl to do so . If you leave your daughter like that, Anirudh will keep on coming into her bedroom and she will get defamed.”

Anirudh just about to enter her room to console her but  waited as he saw Chandrachur coming into her room.

Chandrachur came into her room, locked the door. She is a bit worried and tried to take out flower vase near by for defense but Chandrachur clearly told “Don’t worry , after 2 days, our marriage will be done. I do not want place in your heart and mind, but I want your.. (Bonditha is disgusted to listen from his mouth for the first time). Who the hell wants your feelings Bonditha. I don’t bother about it. In fact, immediately after our marriage you yourself cannot go to college ,..because  daily you will be  feeling   abdominal pain and body becomes sore...”

Anirudh wants to smash him, clenched his fists and closed eyes  but hardly controlled his anger.

She doesn’t understand what he means to say he continued “Didn’t you get my point? Just wait for 2 days, you will clearly understand in suhaagraat what I mean to say. After 2 days, you will become mine completely and I can touch you whenever I wanted..then you can’t even shout on me and no one will come for your rescue, not even your sakhababu. Soon you will be pregnant , have baby and your craziness for education will be stopped”

After he left, Bonditha is completely shattered  . Anirudh came out and tried to console her, (thought to console her by embracing but hardly controlled it) wiped her tears and  promised her that her marriage won't happen with Chandrachur at any cost. He told that he got evidences against them, will be back with all proofs. She kept quiet, her silence is killing him inside he assured that he came up with a plan and will make them confess their deeds infront of everyone. He made her smile and left. The  

only one thing which is bothering her is “Why doesn’t her sakhababu express his feelings. Is he really not loving me?"

Bondita once again went and pleaded Sumati but no use. She also tried to explain that Chandrachur is misbehaving with her. Kalindi came and told that there’s no point of misbehaving in between husband and wife, Sumati went to look on marriage preparations 

On the other side, marraige preparations are going on and haldi ritual also happened. Shomik, Rimjhim and some other relatives came there. Sumati is worried to see her daughter being shattered but trying to maintain anger on her face.

By next day, when Chandrachur sat as groom in mandap, Anirudh , Gagan and magistrate came with police officials and told that they came to arrest Chandrachur as he is involved in murder case of mass killings in a village in south state near a pilgrimage 5.5 years ago (on the day when Chandrachur  as oldman to marry Bondita)

Both Kalindi and Chandrachur got confused and told that it is impossible , they are not at all in southern states. Police are trying to drag chandrachur, sumati argued with Anirudh that he is breaking his promise and creating chaos here.

But Anirudh kept on arguing, also brought a woman named Bhairavi with 5 years girl and claimed that he cheated her 5.5 years ago and the girl is his daughter.

Even the woman started giving correct details of Chandrachur and told that by god's grace she is alive and accept me and our daughter. Sumati is looking confused with all these events

Chandrachur is stubborn tried to reverse counter that you are using my moves, (in a fit of rage)bursted that  like how I framed an ill patient as Chandrachur similarly you brought a woman as Bhairavi. I can easily understand it.

Still Anirudh didn't give up told that he is lying Chandrachur is the main convict in mass killings, kept on arguing with his dj voice.

Unable to withstand Anirudh's arguments and dj voice, in a fit of rage  claimed that he killed Bhairavi and surender on that day only in Devipur village. don't know who  is this fake Bhairavi.

Everyone are astonished to listen these facts.  Chandrachur too realised his fault how he confessed it.  

Anirudh also submitted another evidence of Kalindi's statement which is recorded in tape recorder , played it infront of everyone and explained how he tricked her.

A day before, when marriage preparations are going on, and she  went to temple for puja . Suddenly a venomous snake came near Kalindi and  Started climbing on to her body. Everyone have moved away and Anirudh made a pandit tell that there are sins done by her and her grandson, with snake and a person. Admit your mistakes taking Lord Shivji name, Lord yamraj name else the snake will take your life immediately.  Pandit warned that her family clan will be spoiled and no one will carry their legacy forward and all their ancestors are suffering in hell, cursing them. (Anirudh is hidden and started recording audio with the help of constable)

Kalindi who is already scared admitted that she has killed her nephew Yogendra because he confessed in panchayat against her son 2 times, also want Bondita as her daughter in law because her kundli is best and whoever marries her will be long-lived, he and their children will reach heights of success in life. 

Still snake is not moving, pandit asked her to admit all the sins of her grandson also else he will be suffering in hell. She confessed how chandrachur had tortured Bondita by love letters, continuous phone calls to school, attacked her in dark, murder attempt on Anirudh, misbehaving with Bondita in home. The snakes have left them.  ( Those are hypnotized by a well known professional whom catherine know and made it to stuck to Kalindi for nearly 15 mins) 

He also brought surya, his mother infront of sumati and made them tell their version too.

Sumati is shattered to listen all these, fell on the ground as it is a hard hitting lesson in her entire life. Magistrate, police officers have also  listened everything and asked the police to arrest both of them. Chandrachur grabbed the pistol from inspector and aimed at Bondita stating that " I won't spare you". Sumati immediately saw this and came in between and took the bullet.

She fell on the ground,both Anirudh and Bondita ate shocked and came to her, followed by Shomik, Rimjhim and Tapur. Tried to take her to hospital, but she stopped and apologized both of them for not trusting.

She asked Bondita to continue her studies and become barrister Babu like Anirudh.

She apologized and told that it is my mistake to take back my daughter from you, not understanding your intentions and tried to spoil her life. I need not worry for her as she will definitely shine and grow in life with your support and guidance.

She kept Bondita's hand in Anirudh's hand and passed away. ,,😭 everybody bursted into  tears. 

Note: This is part 23 of my FF. Please read in your free time and let me know your views. Thankyou 🙏

Edited by mprvn36 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Some more friends....

mprvn36 thumbnail