Karan Ishita interview + spoilers

quickspicysauce thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Karan and Ishita have finally given their first interview yayay 

In it, they said after upcoming hungama Kajol falls off a cliff or so trying to save a child, Anurag thinks she was going to die by suicide or something. Karan in the interview said the plot is going to go as per what fans are expecting from this point on, can we please expect more positivity and pace now? 🥲

Also, what’s the ship name for Karan and Ishita? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail

It was such a pleasure to finally see Ishita and Karan 1st interview together ever since the show started. I hv never seen even a pic of them together even though they were shooting since he came into the show.

Karan is a real introvert, but who can blame him....sometimes fans can go overboard with things.

I am really happy tht finally this pair Anurag and Kajol are getting the attention they deserve and I hv listened to Karan carefully. From wht he said, I really hope we get some positivity now...we are in dire need of tht when it comes to this show....

AnomalyofTime thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: quickspicysauce

Karan and Ishita have finally given their first interview yayay 

In it, they said after upcoming hungama Kajol falls off a cliff or so trying to save a child, Anurag thinks she was going to die by suicide or something. Karan in the interview said the plot is going to go as per what fans are expecting from this point on, can we please expect more positivity and pace now? 🥲

Also, what’s the ship name for Karan and Ishita? 

I hope for more positivity and pace as well because this week's TRP was a wake up call if any. The ship name I know is Anjol only but Colors has been floating Anujol. 

From what we know- next episode will be majorly on Anjol, which I’ll watch for sure and next week is the hungama. What I did during newspaper gossip item/shraadh week was skip the episodes except when Anurag blasted Chatterjees. Think I’ll do the same next week, just don’t want to handle all these rounds of Kajol defamation 

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: arivarshi

I hope for more positivity and pace as well because this week's TRP was a wake up call if any. The ship name I know is Anjol only but Colors has been floating Anujol. 

Me also thinking tht this weeks trps were the wake up call the makers needed. For the 1st time since this show started, its so low 0.9

If they dont wake up from their slumber now, they can keep sleeping after tht becoz there wont be any show left 

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: quickspicysauce

From what we know- next episode will be majorly on Anjol, which I’ll watch for sure and next week is the hungama. What I did during newspaper gossip item/shraadh week was skip the episodes except when Anurag blasted Chatterjees. Think I’ll do the same next week, just don’t want to handle all these rounds of Kajol defamation 

You and I are alike. I mostly skip all the Mukherjee crap and watch only the AnJol parts. Ofcourse I watch Sharmila Pishi scenes too. This time I will do the same. 

Originally posted by: eshasrk

You and I are alike. I mostly skip all the Mukherjee crap and watch only the AnJol parts. Ofcourse I watch Sharmila Pishi scenes too. This time I will do the same. 

Yeah I noticed- no patience left towards the Mukherjees really. Full pattern this show has- last month also, we got a couple of lovely Anjol episodes when she goes to the NGO for the contract, followed by a week of absolute hell. Here only for Anjol (and although I no longer have hope from the show makers on this, for Kajol to gain more independence)

MochaQueen thumbnail

I like IshRan or KaShita

MochaQueen thumbnail

Yeh bhi hai

I still like IshRan though🤣

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Tfs finally I got to see their IV and I can finally be happy knowing they are the IT jodi