Lesson learned to Afsana khan! - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Skzz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: elim

If u don't know then how can you call it drama 

Even normal people will act crazy with that environment where your friends betray you and others are busy targeting and mocking you . 

Normal people dont behave like this even when they get crazy… at one moment she is shouting hurting herself.. picking knife.. threathing others and when big boss told her to leave she instantly became so normal and calmed down! 

TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dedhshani

When she flipped in the confession room and said  that I was not trying to hurt myself or anyone..iwas flabbergasted. So it was all a drama

So true...she knew wat she was doing n why she was doing it...yes for d cameras...only if she knew ye paasa ulta pad jaayega 😆

cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

For her mental health its better she is out. She kind of has self injury disorder 

ilovetrashtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Skzz

Normal people dont behave like this even when they get crazy… at one moment she is shouting hurting herself.. picking knife.. threathing others and when big boss told her to leave she instantly became so normal and calmed down! 

That's not correct at all. In fact, what you have described is exactly what happens commonly in an angry outbursts. Bigg boss brought her back to reality which calmed her down. In real life your friend or family may also say something that will bring you back to reality. Its just the show is edited so it might look different. 

She clearly gets triggered and loses her shit. She reacts, calms down and reacts. That's her pattern. Its been like this thruout

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Skzz

She is so over acting ki dukaan, always shouting and tries to threaten others and she thinks she will get through it easily. How could someone react like a pyscho over a game, that was just a game! That was the their strategy she don't use her brains always shouting n shouting.. Good decision by bigg boss to evict her.

Fed up of her drama!

(Anyways Hi guys, I am a silent reader of this forum, couldn't resist writing about her :P)

is she sister of shehnazz gill of BB13  😆

ninastx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

[QUOTE=mz.gigglez]

I felt like she was trying to copy Shehnaz, even her dialogues mein marjoun were same. Good riddance 

https://twitter.com/_itssamia_/status/1458894745862815744?s=21

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I dont think she has any mental health issues. I think she has always got her way around things in the normal world (could be pampered or protected) and can't deal with failures or situations she hasn't faced. 

She gets out of control when things don't go her way and throws tantrums. Unfortunately, this tantrum costed her BB house.

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Ray-

When a girl say " agar koi mere paas aye toh mai shirt utha dungi aur apne upar izzat lutne ka ilzaam laga dungi " toh thik hai . 

Leki agar koi ladki bole " is she mental !" To a person who is actually behaving like one crazy person toh bahat bura ho gaya !!

Wah re audience..* slow clap * 

Exactly! I don't understand why are we expecting others to be mindful of Afsana? She is not well and she is mentally unwell- should you say that to a person with mental health issues that they have mental health issues? In my opinion it depends, as a family member - absolutely yes. As a friend - yes, as a partner - yes, as a mentor - yes, as a doctor - yes. And encourage them to get treated for their condition and also find out how to support and care for them. Now in this show they shouldn't have but they have seen her do this kind of things before and then apologise and they don't know if she does have a mental health issue. So I am not surprised this was said.

What Afsana said was terrible. She is dirty and says very vulgar things. She has always done that. Last time she was cursing Vishal and then her own family to die, and then said sorry. Sorry is a small word when a person is out of limit. She has no control over herself and that is so dangerous. She says horrible and vulgar things and then she says sorry. How would anyone react if I were to start cursing, saying vulgar things, grabbing a knife and trying to harm them, then say oh I am sorry!!!! It just doesn't work like that. She accused someone that they were harassing her which is horrible. I pity her fiancé who I hope is supportive of her mental health as she is deeply disturbed. It was sad to watch her like this. 

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I kind of felt bad for Afsana. I cannot comment on whether she has mental health issues or not, but it sure seemed like it.

She picked up the knife, what her intention was, only she knew. But she was eliminated for it. Fair enough. Safety first.

However in week 1, when Shamita brought a pair of scissors, nobody thought that could cause as much harm as a knife?

Why behave differently with different people?

I know we could even talk about physical violence but I’m trying to stick to the topic.

I’m in no way defending Afsana, if she has a problem she should stay away from the Bb house, that house can drive anyone insane. If not, what she did was wrong, and she deserved some punishment. But BB needs to be fair, or else it really isn’t fair to Afsana.

On that note, I’ll stop my rant. I’m going to miss Afsana, and I know many housemates will. Rajiv looked terribly upset even after all she said against him. They both provided much needed comic respite.