Favorite Moments From Mere Sai?

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

What's Your Favorite Moments Or Scenes From The Show?

Mine Are Lord Sai's  Miracles His A Saint Of God

And I Love His Teachings At The End Of Every Episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

For me, all kid stories are favourite episodes, Pari, Zephri, Syam , and his cousin, little one --I think Madhav ! And Mahalsapati's kid. Through these stories Sai delivered great messages. 

SilverBell thumbnail
Originally posted by: Viswasruti

For me, all kid stories are favourite episodes, Pari, Zephri, Syam , and his cousin, little one --I think Madhav ! And Mahalsapati's kid. Through these stories Sai delivered great messages. 

Beautiful. 

Om Sai I Learned Alot From This Lovely Series.

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Honestly, I adore every episode of this serial be it child labour, women's right to employment, dowry or just husband wife dignity, in fact whether social issues or inter personal relationships, everything is handled with maturity and dignity. Never tire of watching this serial.❤️

SilverBell thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibraj

Honestly, I adore every episode of this serial be it child labour, women's right to employment, dowry or just husband wife dignity, in fact whether social issues or inter personal relationships, everything is handled with maturity and dignity. Never tire of watching this serial.❤️

This Is A Very Wonderful Series Based On The Life Of Lord Sai.

Viswasruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibraj

Well said Vibha. This serial is educative and defining the human relationships in a very beautiful way. ❤️