So when is Vikas Gupta coming ???

Posted: 2 years ago

Perhaps only he can save this flop season πŸ˜›

I feel Rakhi will come in place of afsana

Only one person can save this flop Tejran leela show and that is imam siddique.

Gupta season bachayega.....magar hamko  Gupta se kaun bachayega.

They should evict teja and bring Karan's ex.. then the show will catch on... Even after 2yrs people are hung upon his failed relationship. So that will surely raise the trp as well.

Originally posted by SiddJ

They should evict teja and bring Karan's ex.. then the show will catch on... Even after 2yrs people are hung upon his failed relationship. So that will surely raise the trp as well.

Karan clearly said in yesterday's LF to Vishal that I will Quit the show is any of his Ex enters the show.πŸ˜†

Vishal was teasing him that soch WC me teri koi EX aa jaye to...

Enough of watching gupta n rakhi past contestants in every season that’s not gonna work in every season. Besides he will come n do Tejran more πŸ€’ he is behind it πŸ€£

he won’t quit if it’s Vidhi πŸ˜† Evict Teja into secret room n enter Vidhi Boom the explosion is bound to happen by Teja n TRP will rise up two girls cat fights over a guy always works in Indian tv this is happening in every show πŸ€£

QUOTE=kjossha_14]

Karan clearly said in yesterday's LF to Vishal that I will Quit the show is any of his Ex enters the show.πŸ˜†

Vishal was teasing him that soch WC me teri koi EX aa jaye to...

Originally posted by SiddJ

Better keep both of them and bring Yogita Bihani. Karan has a problem if his ex will come but here both of them will be his current πŸ˜‡

His chela  Karan is already in BB doing some of wat Vikas use to do so I don't think iss baar ayega