Part 22 FF: Anirudh Bondita in 💕, don't want to express to eachother

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Continuation from previous part.. 

Anirudh & Bondita are thinking of each other that night, how she came as Jyoti and treated him, she had fed him thrice when bihari is not available, if Anirudh looks at her suspiciously, she claimed that he is flirting and it's sampoorna & catherine turn to convince them. They both couldn't stop blushing, but suddenly both realised that other will feel bad (Anirudh thought that Bondita will feel bad if she knows his changing feelings & vice-versa). Hardly kept control on their blush, but can't stop thinking of each other.

Anirudh spoke with her photo "you have done a lot to me, but I am so aggressive that I didn't thank you properly.  Moreover I have cuddled you in such a way that I am worried that what will you think of me? I cannot say that I...lo..ve..no, no...ARC , don't think like that. She should have her life. You are 9-10 years elder than her. If you propose her, she may not reject, but you are not allowing anyone to come into her life. This is wrong & don't be selfish for her. Then the purpose of marriage annulment will go in vain. I should hide my feelings in my heart only. Else she will easily read my mind,eyes and heart also."

Bondita looking at Anirudh's photo " you have cuddled me in such a way that you have expressed how much I am important for you. When I am doing service as Jyoti, you only thought of Bondita. That means...you... Lo..ve..me. (her cheeks turned into red & embraced her pillow deeply) but don't know will you express it or not. Unless you express it, I will not let you how much I am in love with you. I will hide my feelings in my heart only. Else you will easily read my mind."

Anirudh in mind cuddling Bonditha's photo: "I am sorry Bondita. You are the reason for my existence. Without thinking of you, I cannot live for a second. But you don't worry. I will not interfere in your decisions. I will not cage you with my love. You have the right to choose your life partner. I am loving you deeply in my mind. I know  this is fault and I am selfish, please forgive me. It is not attraction, by looking at your age, personality and beauty. It is my affection towards your soul. I will not trouble you at all Bondita. I will never let my feelings come infront of you. Shotti"

Bondita is blushing cannot control of thinking his deep embrace and went in deep sleep thinking of him.

Trilochan and Binoy solved their problem with viceroy general and Sampoorna, Bihari went back to Tulsipur with her kids. Before leaving, she asked Anirudh to express his love, but he made her not to talk about this, he only worried for her safety and embraced her deeply. There is nothing in it. 

Catherine also while leaving told " Till how long will you hide it, Anirudh? I don't know if you give me your mother's place or not, but I am your true well wisher. Let me tell you that Bondita loves you a lot. Don't miss her love."

Anirudh immediately told by holding her hands affectionately "Maa, it is not love, it is an infatuation. She is 17 years old, in this age whoever speaks softly, person will be attracted to opposite gender easily. That is not at all love. Please don't provoke her with these feelings towards me. She has to study well and achieve success in life." Catherine wished for their union and left.

Anirudh is recovered completely from the accident, started his enquiry about Thomas, but there are many unconnected dots around him which made him feel that there is amiss in all these and danger is around Bondita. 2 persons who want to trouble Bonditha were expired. He tried to gather information about Thomas in station and Fake chandrachur in hospital. But unfortunately he couldn’t get strong evidence in his favor. Are they really accused is the point which Anirudh is trying to find answer.

Bondita got ready for college first day in simple saree with so much excitement and enthusiasm that she is going to join in her dream course. She took blessings of her mother, Kalindi. Chandrachur too wished her for namesake, can’t take his eyes off from her ( thinking in mind that days and years are passing on, but still can’t get Bonditha, thought that this time he has to plan big, trap her from all sides so that she has to become his, thought to meet his partner for the next crime he is about to do and slipped from there.) Tapur too wished her, she got ready in school uniform to attend her X std, told Sumati that she will come to office after her school timings. Sumati nodded, felt proud of both of them. 

After coming out for working, there is a lot of change in sumati’s thoughts. She recollected how she used to be very scared to face others as if she is a bad omen, People in Devipur village, krishnanagar village too had humiliated her as bad omen, but now people in Calcutta started taking treatment from her hands although hesitated initially, but after seeing her dedication they started believing her treatment without belittling her as widow, apshaguni,.. if she doesn’t understand anything, Anirudh immediately comes to her office and helped her in understanding things. Infact he is becoming more helpful than Chandrachur. She sighed satisfactorily and left to office.

Bonditha met Anirudh, took his blessings and asked him to accompany her to college. For the first time, even Anirudh too can’t take his eyes off from her, blamed himself for these fantasy thoughts but with great difficulty, he diverted his mind asked her if he can take her in his car. He complemented that she is growing fastly and now going to college. Recently she is feeling too shy while he is talking, want to look She nodded and went with him in his car near college.

He dropped her in law college by folding hands together and he gave her thumbs up 👍 👍with 2 hands to go ahead to fulfill her dream. She promised him that she will gain gold medal in barristry, later She alone happily went into college office room, made her admission and when came out, she is ragged by senior students as there is no girl student in B.com, BL Integrated course. 

In the office room, she met Dhanunjay, Niranjan and Sarat, who are her classmates in 9th std and because of whom she have written exams by disguising in boy’s uniform, got insulted in mob and desperate to leave Tulsipur with Anirudh, especially Dhanunjay because of whom their marriage is annulled. She is hesitant whether to wish them or not, but Sarat took initiative and wished her. She’s talking formally as if to avoid him as soon as possible but Sarat apologized her and told that Dhanunjay too wants her to apologize. 

She is surprised not ready to believe that Dhanunjay wanted to apologize her. He came forward by bending his head, with tears in his eyes and folded hands infront of her, at first she is unable to believe him and his personality , body language also changed a lot. 

Dhanunjay told that “My Dida has dead last year, I was left with no one in this world. I lost most of my property due to my bad habits, people in Tulsipur have given respect only because of my property not by seeing my personality. At one stage, nobody cared for me, when I met with an accident on road nobody had come forward to help me and started pointing out my inefficiency. At that time, Barrister Babu had come forward, saved my property and advised me to focus on studies, improve my personality. This is my new life, which Anirudh Babu has given me. Please forgive me. From now onwards you are sister to three of us” 

They told that they will get rakhis tied to their hands by her on Raksha bandhan day which will come in next week. She felt happy and proud of her sakhababu at that moment. Just then senior students gang came there and started teasing these 3 boys and Bonditha.

They laughed that a woman has joined Integrated law course she will definitely fail in 1st year, get married and will be cooking in her in-laws house. Dhanunjay told them that few years ago even we 3 boys made fun of her in the same way in high school, but she is never stopped. We are punished against our misdeeds.

Senior students asked them to stop, they are given punishment which is a kind of ragging to run around college, made to write notes for their assignments, clean ground,...etc.

When they are ragging beyond their limits, she is about to take pepper powder from her pallu. Chandrachur came to her college, looking her from distance. He thought that his plan is going to work now. Suddenly they are bashed by suketu , final year student. He lectured them that with these kind of thoughts, britishers made us slaves and taking advantage from us. 

Women are more efficient than men in all stages, she is the one who gave birth to us, play with us as sister, then why can’t we encourage her in studies when Goddess saraswati is the Goddess of education. ( he is literally speaking Anirudh’s language). Bonditha felt happy that ATleast one person is there in college who respect women. 

Suketu introduced himself and found her details. He personally showed her the way to 1st year class, and warned all the seniors on the way that there will be no ragging in college. He offered his help politely at any time if she have doubts in academics, facing trouble in college. She felt happy that there is a sensible person like her sakhababu in college.

When he came out, he had shown thumbs-up to Chandrachur and latter too shown it as response, thinking that his plan will work.

Next day Bondita saw Chandrachur struggling with books and trying to study in low voice. She is surprised and asked 'what are you doing?' he replied that he too wants to continue his education, which he stopped at secondary school. He got inspired by her and Tapur.

She appreciated him, he asked her to clarify his doubts (his cunning plan is to get closer to her, make her feel towards him). She arranged one study table between them of small size and both sat on floor . He pretended of bad handwriting so that she will help him in writing by touching his hand. 

She saw his hand writing, he started his emotional drama before she say anything and pretended that no master had taught him properly in his childhood. They always use stick before they explain properly. He too brought a stick and asked her to beat him. She pacified him, told  “My sakhababu used to tell that beating with stick is a wrong method to teach. Education will not come through this method.”

While teaching him, she remembered how Anirudh used to teach her initially, with much patience. Later she brought another book and pen , she asked him to write how she is writing. But Chandrachur purposefully started making mistakes so that she should teach him. As she is unaware of his intention, she took his hand and making him to trace. He purposefully started moving towards her. She felt uncomfortable and gave a frowned look.

He again tried to sympathise that nobody had taught him perfectly in his childhood. But she grasped that he is trying to gain her sympathy, intentionally trying to touch her, and his focus is not on studies. She gave a stern look, asked not to worry, she knew an old master who stays near by, who can teach with patience. She will speak with master arrange tution for him, who can teach much better than her. She only had capability to argue but not in teaching She went to study .

Her anger is not reduced, Infact irked for this behaviour from Chandrachur. In thoughts: 'Is he purposefully trying to touch me or am I mistaken? I and Tapur should be more alert from now onwards.' 

She remembered Anirudh and thought that he never touched her ackwardly and thanked him. Later, Bondita alerted Tapur to be aware of Chandrachur. She too agreed.

He tried to sympathise pretending fever once, he doesn't know how his mother look like, always craved for love and affection, so that she will console him by touching. But Bondita, lectured him not to be self sympathised, self centred as there are many orphans in the world who doesn't have parents, whose parents are dead in very young age, he had his grandmother with him. Don't always think what did life gave to me, but start thinking what can I do in my life, what can I do to society. Even my sakhababu has lost his mother in very young age, but he is never depressed and moulded his character and thoughts in such a way that his mother is always with him and be proud of him.

Chandrachur fumed with anger, jealousy that she is not at all bothering him and asked him to learrn from Anirudh.  In college, suketu is also trying to talk friendly with her, tried to discuss her doubts but she politely rejected his offer and told that her mentor is there to clarify her doubts. 

Next week during Raksha bandhan day, Dhananjay, Niranjan and Sarat came to her house and brought rakhis with them. They asked her to tie on their hands. She did so and fed sweets to them. They   are about to offer money, but she rejected and told that she will take more precious gift than money , that is their affection as brothers and they should respect women throughout their life. They gave her promise and left. 

On the same day, Kalindi is speaking with sumati regarding Bondita Chandrachur alliance but Bondita listened it, immediately stopped her in middle and told that Chandrachur is like brother to her, she shouldn't think in other ways. In fact she brought rakhi and about to tie it to him. 

Chandrachur listened to Bondita's opinion about him, fumed with much anger and slipped from house throughout the day so that she won't tie rakhi to him🤪

After this incident on the same day, Chandrachur met Suketu and started having drinks.  (After Thomas is dead, Chandrachur went to Bondita's college, enquired about who is powerful student in college and came to know about Suketu. Chandrachur trapped him easily for alcohol, pocket money and told that a new girl named Bondita will join in this college, pretend infront of her as a most genuine person, make her fall in your trap and when she met you alone in an isolated place, you have to handover her to me. Suketu agreed. ) chandrachur vent out his frustration on Bondita that she is not at all falling in his trap. Love letters, continuous phone calls, emotional blackmail,..my Thakuma's strict behaviour, murder attempt on ARC,.. nothing have made her weak. In fact she is becoming more stronger. 

Now she wants to make me as her brother, and will happily marry ARC. I being a fool have to lift her dholi when she marries him. This is enough. Being genuine will not work for me. We should execute our final plan and by deceit I will make her mine."

Suketu told that she is not taking much help from him or any person. Although she talks friendly, but never allows any person to take lenience from her. He told about get together party for freshers in college.

They finally made a plan and decided to execute on get together party day after 10 days, which college will celebrate for freshers.

Next day when he returned home, Bondita stopped him and asked 'where did you go yesterday? I thought to tie rakhi to your hand. But you didn't come throughout the day.'

Chandrachur looking into her eyes deeply, put his hand on her head and told that 'even I am willing to take care of you for life time.'

She looked at him puzzled,  he immediately covered that it is not a big deal if you tie rakhi or not. My affection won't change towards you. Soon you will understand my feelings. She looks confused.

Suketu and other seniors came and announced in class that we are conducting a party for juniors. In that party we will make friendship and forget about ragging.  They all agreed. 

Suketu told that party will start at 7 pm and will finish at 9 pm. As there are no girls in her course, she is bit worried. She raised her objection, but suketu assured her that he will take care that she reaches safely on time. Not to refuse as she is the special attraction.

When she looked at him suspiciously, he covered that she should sing song and give a motivational speech to all freshers. 

In library, she discussed with Anirudh about the late night party and wants to avoid the party. He suggested "Bondita, don't be afraid of late night party. You have to go and give speech to others. Before you go, inform it to sumati maa about the place, make sure you talk to her in phone. Introduce the person to your mother who is dropping you to home, so that you and the person who drops you will be safe. If possible, I will come and pick you up from party."

He advised sumati to go to Bondita's college and speak with her friends.

Bondita brought sumati to her college, introduced her friends and seniors. Sumati enquired about party, who is going to drop her daughter. Suketu although bit worried about bondita's mother enquiry, came forward that he will drop her.As per Anirudh's advice, She collected his details like address, phone number, spoke with his mother on phone and finally gave her consent for sending Bondita to party . 

Note: This is part 22 of my FF. Please read in your free time and let me know your thoughts. Thankyou 🙏

Edited by Viswasruti - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mprvn36 thumbnail

More & more friends..

mprvn36 thumbnail

Some other friends...

mprvn36 thumbnail

Extremely sorry if I forget anyone..🤗

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I Loved Reading It But I Will Miss Watching Our Show And Anirudh And Bondita 

On Tv Soon.

Shivanyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

With all these ffs our Anidita will live with us forever thank you for writing such a nice ff ❤️

I don't want them to go but 💔

5 episodes to go 💔😭

mprvn36 thumbnail

Chinta mat kijiye doston, woh hamara dil mein hamesha rehte hai, itna ghatiya decision lekar channel kya paonge hum bhi dekhenge

Nivedhakannan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

As usual ur creavity overpowered the itv version of  bb👍🏼 . keep writing to keep our bb forum alive with andita's memories...

Edited by Nivedhakannan - 2 years ago
mprvn36 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nivedhakannan

As usual ur creavity overpowered the itv version of  bb👍🏼 . keep writing to keep our bb forum alive with andita's memories...

Thankyou😳, I will be writing and Started posting my FFs in FF forum of India forums and also in fanfictions with the name of "Anmol Jodi" with some changes. 😳🤗

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mprvn36

Chinta mat kijiye doston, woh hamara dil mein hamesha rehte hai, itna ghatiya decision lekar channel kya paonge hum bhi dekhenge

Ok Your Right 

😊