•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

I watched this movie. I wanted to like this movie. But I didn’t like this movie. I think Karan Johar ghost directed it. 

Boring n senseless movie...

I wanted to like this movie but didn't like it ...I felt it had potential but it was just wasted opportunity👎🏼

What was it about anyway? Starting was okay but then it made zero sense. I don't even know what they were trying to say/convey. And the end? What was that? Did sundar even get the job, what happened to it? Nevermind 🤔 

Kafi underwhelming. They did a great job in terms of the aesthetics. 

Baki pata nahi kya hua. 

At one point I was like yaar plz go with the Ananthan guy, he atleast knows what's going on 😆

Climax was just so 'kuch bhi' 

I don't agree with the people who criticise it for showing Tamilians speaking Hindi; it's a Hindi movie aimed at people who understand or speak Hindi , if they wanted to make a Tamil movie they would have. 

It was  pretty much a  boring movie .  The premise was interesting but they ruined it with a ridiculous plot .  The characters had no consistency. Meenakshi on one hand seems like a reasonable ,intelligent, opinionated girl  but on the other goes along with an unfair demand by her father in law without even questioning it once.   The moment you start liking Sundar he begins to let you down with his selfishness.  His character looks like a stereotype.  Her friendship with the other guy isn't convincing.  For people from a conservative  background like what's shown in the movie, nobody seems to have a problem with her  interacting  with a male friend  so closely  until much later ,nobody even notices it . The second half was really bad. And that scene where he refers to a mundu as 'lungi' 🙄 looked deliberate ( so that people would start cribbing about it on Twitter ) .  Unless people at Dharma are that ignorant. 

But it's worth watching , because of Sanya's performance.  Loved her.  Omg those gorgeous curls;I wish I had those. She carries the whole movie on her shoulders. And the music is pretty good.  The sets were lovely too.  

Dry boring...couldn't finish the end.

I did not hate it but the script was underwhelming, visually the film was stunning and characters were made to feel like small town quirky 'fun' people but it was weighed down by unnecessary scenes.

I liked the music, and Sanya was the best thing about the movie but Abhimanyu's character was boring and selfish.

Have to agree with others, it was incredibly boring. It took me three attempts to finish the second half.

But there were sweet moments in it for sure. Nice music and cinematography, and good performances but that's not enough.