Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Do you guys agree with Mumtaz's take on Boney/Sridevi?

Posted: 2 years ago

😲 😳

https://i.ibb.co/whQvKW6/Screenshot-2021-11-05-at-10-45-34-Don-t-love-a-Married-Man.png

https://www.angelfire.com/celeb/mumtaz/marriedmen.html

Edited by Awesome_Dreamer - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

That's why a woman should never love a married man

Well duh ! If a married man (or woman) is willing to start a new relationship without breaking off their marriage, that should be enough of an alarm bell fo you

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Did she just justify the cheaters like Boney and Dharmendra.....what a crazy woman...

BlackWitch thumbnail

To be fair, Dharmendra really wanted to break his first marriage to be with Hema. His wife did not want a divorce due to the social stigma and out of respect for her wishes, he decided to convert to Islam to marry Hema Malini.

I think he went to extraordinary lengths for his love. I can’t help but respect him for this heart on his sleeve approach. I see his sons Sunny and Bobby respect him too and I think he must have really tried to be fair to everyone in his family.

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Did she just justify the cheaters like Boney and Dharmendra.....what a crazy woman...

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

To be fair, Dharmendra really wanted to break his first marriage to be with Hema. His wife did not want a divorce due to the social stigma and out of respect for her wishes, he decided to convert to Islam to marry Hema Malini.

I think he went to extraordinary lengths for his love. I can’t help but respect him for this heart on his sleeve approach. I see his sons Sunny and Bobby respect him too and I think he must have really tried to be fair to everyone in his family.

I agree 100%. Also Hema Malini didn't want to break his home...

They were just really really in love. Most women go for married men when they don't find another "suitable" man. Suitable ofc with regards to their own criteria.

HM was wooed by many and even her wedding was underway with Jeetendra when she broke it off.

Sridevi OTOH first went for married Mithun then Bony. And I read too that she didn't even let him meet his kids from first wife. I remember reading how much his first wife kids missed their daddy when they were little. Notice how all his kids became so close after her death. The first wife had died years previously so it wasn't her preventing. Everything's out in the open most times if you can just discern.

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nigahen

They were just really really in love. Most women go for married men when they don't find another "suitable" man. Suitable ofc with regards to their own criteria.

HM was wooed by many and even her wedding was underway with Jeetendra when she broke it off.

Sridevi OTOH first went for married Mithun then Bony. And I read too that she didn't even let him meet his kids from first wife. I remember reading how much his first wife kids missed their daddy when they were little. Notice how all his kids became so close after her death. The first wife had died years previously so it wasn't her preventing. Everything's out in the open most times if you can just discern.

Falling in love is one thing,you can't help it but how do you justify being in love when you already have a partner and have begun to raise a family with her?  Even if his first marriage had already soured by then or whatever his excuse was , it's disturbing when somebody just thinks of abandonning their spouse .  If he can leave his wife for you he can definitely leave you for the next broad. 

If Sridevi really kept Boney from being close to his kids  that was nasty. Wow. That could be true going by the way Arjun talks about her. He tries to hide bitterness .  

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

She seems to be suffering from inferiority complex or the ‘men are superior’ complex. ðŸ˜³

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

She talks as if that's the only reason to stay away from married men 🙄. How about not wanting to wreck another woman's home ?    If she said that in a cynical way ..as in Boney having the courage to marry her instead of keeping her as a mistress ( which is more common) then maybe. But otherwise no...she's just justifying adultery in the name of 'love'. 

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi

Falling in love is one thing,you can't help it but how do you justify being in love when you already have a partner and have begun to raise a family with her?  Even if his first marriage had already soured by then or whatever his excuse was , it's disturbing when somebody just thinks of abandonning their spouse .  If he can leave his wife for you he can definitely leave you for the next broad. 

If Sridevi really kept Boney from being close to his kids  that was nasty. Wow. That could be true going by the way Arjun talks about her. He tries to hide bitterness .  

But he didn't leave her for the next broad. Their recent pics are all over insta and they seem so much in love...you can sense it through the screen. 

First of all he didn't abandon his first spouse at all. And second the concerns you raise are all valid ones, that anyone would have. That's why I say HM acted with her heart not her head. 

Time itself is proof. Unless people think there's a possibility that  Dharmendra be looking for another broad at 90 and in the future. 

BlackWitch thumbnail

The whole mess with Jitendra happened because Hema was conflicted and didn't want to break Dharmendra's marriage. Her parents were against the match too. 

I truly dislike women who marry a once married man and then prevent him from seeing his kids from the first wife. I won't comment on Sridevi because I don't know about her enough. 

I think Hema, Dharmendra and his first wife had a symbiotic relationship. They didn't cross into each other's domain and the family remained tight knit. Otherwise, no son would respect his father, like Sunny and Bobby do, for hurting his mother.

Originally posted by: nigahen

Edited by BlackWitch - 2 years ago