JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

On being asked about his reaction to Aryan Khan's bail, Piyush told Hindustan Times in an interview, "What will be my reaction? Kia usne, usko bail mil gai, bahar aagya wo. Ab Shah Rukh Khan jaane, unka beta jaane ya Sameer Wankhede jaane. Mujhe usse kya matlab hai? Theek hai ho gya. Jo kiya hain wo bhugtenge aap. Apne apne bachcho ko sambhalein, bas yahi hai. (He did it, he has got the bail and he is out now. Now Shah Rukh Khan, his son or NCB zonal directorate Sameer Wankhede know better. What have I to do with it? It's ok, it's done now. You reap what you sow. Handle your children, that's it)."

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/piyush-mishra-on-aryan-khan-s-bail-you-reap-what-you-sow-apne-bacchon-ko-sambhalein-101635495641379.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

How does one get a good handle on their children ?

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

How does one get a good handle on their children ?

This is a rhetorical question, right? As a new parent though, you shoulda been the first one to take notes when the Department of Sanskar and Sanskriti was offering their much coveted courses last month, all month.... free of charge. How did you miss them? ☢️

Basically, keep them under your thumb all their lives, cuz YOU, my friend, will be held accountable for their actions twenty five years down the line and beyond. Someone somewhere concluded after their most credible study in the world that Abhishek Bachchan is the best raised .... 👍🏼(don't laugh, i know you're laughing). No alcohol, no drugs, no $%^4, that monkey see nothing, know nothing, and do nothing, and that's how you have a "good" handle on them. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

This is a rhetorical question, right? As a new parent though, you shoulda been the first one to take notes when the Department of Sanskar and Sanskriti was offering their much coveted courses last month, all month.... free of charge. How did you miss them? ☢️

Basically, keep them under your thumb all their lives, cuz YOU, my friend, will be held accountable for their actions twenty five years down the line and beyond. Someone somewhere concluded after their most credible study in the world that Abhishek Bachchan is the best raised .... 👍🏼(don't laugh, i know you're laughing). No alcohol, no drugs, no $%^4, that monkey see nothing, know nothing, and do nothing, and that's how you have a "good" handle on them. 

I dont even know where the kid is at right now 😆 Oh yeah Sargodha (I cant be blamed for whatever habits he picks up till I see him again) 

An Abhishek isnt best raised. An its not his failings but sometime when his failings are brought up he is less than jovial. No one who is less than jovial can be called best raised. 😆

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I dont even know where the kid is at right now 😆 Oh yeah Sargodha (I cant be blamed for whatever habits he picks up till I see him again) 

An Abhishek isnt best raised. An its not his failings but sometime when his failings are brought up he is less than jovial. No one who is less than jovial can be called best raised. 😆

I'm sure he's in good hands away from your "less than stellar" influence. 🤣 I would rest easy. 

thank you for your input on Abhishek as well, can't say i disagree there. I hope the department of S&S is taking note it too. 🙃

mango.chutney thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

lol well , what can he do?? This case has been interesting. I loved the "fans" with their little poster! 🤣 These nepo kids...

Minionite thumbnail

Topics on Aryan's case are not allowed in the forum. Closed.

Edited by Minionite - 2 years ago