Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MistyMelody

that's for sure, order is messed up due to off air news ig

maybe traditional was for remarriage, then con possibly? And today's outfits were actually last episode scenes? 

their con has been shown as a big deal all along, people taunting Pallavi left-right-center for not getting patni wala haq from R, so it won't make sense at all if eventually it's not shown that P finally rightfully consummated with R .... full haq and full love! 

But then again, why do I even expect and from who? This show and Sikku 😡

I don't mind a shadow con. Show they did it. Upar ka we'll assume :(

I love the traditional outfits. Intercast marriage is so beautiful. How I wished the color was better.

MistyMelody thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: joliefemme

I don't mind a shadow con. Show they did it. Upar ka we'll assume :(

I love the traditional outfits. Intercast marriage is so beautiful. How I wished the color was better.

same here, no details is needed, just imply fgs that they completed their marriage finally! Or else, it will be a joke of a marriage, does not make sense in a marriage! 

Traditional outfits are always love ❤️

SailingShip thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

How are we even supposed to watch remaining episodes now we know that they have wrapped up?.

Bohot difficult hai.

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Emotional atyachaar😢😢😢.... watching all the live sessions now.....nahiiiii yaar.....

sikkuuuuuuuu here's my melodramatic reaction for you.... but kindly note bhavana wahi hain

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU5QEAilKbS/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by 77nikita - 2 years ago
77nikita thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyMelody

ab aur kab denge yeh log! just saw a clip they shot kitchen romance/back hug! arre yaar, last episode mein bhi wohi routine repeated romance? like why????

and SaiShi worked such long hours today! And that guy whoever picked up Sahu's call told her shooting done by 11 am! What a liar! 😡

Ren, in between they changed to some traditional outfits too? for re-marriage or whatever but then back to previous clothes (Twinkle's live)? I lost track completely!  do you have any clue?

And that too I think flour dabba will fall on him and khairaat mein mila romance will go down the drain

77nikita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Owia

How are we even supposed to watch remaining episodes now we know that they have wrapped up?.

Bohot difficult hai.

Arrey today was baby's day out..... this should tide you over😍😍

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 77nikita

And that too I think flour dabba will fall on him and khairaat mein mila romance will go down the drain

I HOPE that means romance was done in the previous episode and this is just the happy ending scene of them laughing and messing around with each other throughout the house...mirroring when he was alone in the first few episodes and how he now has laughter in his house ...  maybe he catches her this time, they're alone, and he grabs her, pulls her close, picks her up bridal style, she dusts off some of the flour off his head giggling at the sight of him, and he grins & takes her up the stairs and slams the door shut with his leg. 

☺️☺️☺️

77nikita thumbnail

Originally posted by: fria319

I HOPE that means romance was done in the previous episode and this is just the happy ending scene of them laughing and messing around with each other throughout the house...mirroring when he was alone in the first few episodes and how he now has laughter in his house ...  maybe he catches her this time, they're alone, and he grabs her, pulls her close, picks her up bridal style, she dusts off some of the flour off his head giggling at the sight of him, and he grins & takes her up the stairs and slams the door shut with his leg. 

☺️☺️☺️

How I wish yaar ......romance done in previous episode....hmmmm.....umeed pe duniya kayam hain😅

Timesfly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fria319

☺️☺️☺️

As the next screenplay writer and creative for any future SaiShi projects 😃

Money Hiring GIF by StickerGiant