Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haseena2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: AD04

Hi Haseena😌😌😌

I can understand it is tough time for you and managing so many things at a time is hectic too.. But you are Wonder Woman... U will surely put it off... Stay safe and take care buddyπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

Thanks dear I appreciate this very much stay safe always

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Good morning all! Hope all is well, take care and stay safe :))

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

Good morning all! Hope all is well, take care and stay safe :))

Good evening Mona, wishing the sameπŸ€—all well at this end😊how are things at your end?

North India is gearing up for foggy days with plummeting temp😳are you enjoying the dip in temperature

NotYourType thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms.nitya12

Good evening Mona, wishing the sameπŸ€—all well at this end😊how are things at your end?

North India is gearing up for foggy days with plummeting temp😳are you enjoying the dip in temperature

Hi dear. Weather here is good, well as good as it could be for the month of November. I was lucky enough to catch COVID after dodging it successfully for the past year or so πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‘ So I am now home bound and mostly bed ridden, somehow managing my daily chores. It’s so tedious and frustrating 😣😣

ms.nitya12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

Hi dear. Weather here is good, well as good as it could be for the month of November. I was lucky enough to catch COVID after dodging it successfully for the past year or so πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‘ So I am now home bound and mostly bed ridden, somehow managing my daily chores. It’s so tedious and frustrating 😣😣

Sorry to hear about your health condition Mona,rest as much as possible,eat balanced food rich in immunity boosting,stay well hydrated,relax exercise a bit, meditate,state of mind needs to be calm,as even after recovery fatigue,joint muscle pain, dizziness anxiety etc linger, take chores by hours with all necessary break..hope you feel better & brighter soonπŸ€—

NotYourType thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms.nitya12

Sorry to hear about your health condition Mona,rest as much as possible,eat balanced food rich in immunity boosting,stay well hydrated,relax exercise a bit, meditate,state of mind needs to be calm,as even after recovery fatigue,joint muscle pain, dizziness anxiety etc linger, take chores by hours with all necessary break..hope you feel better & brighter soonπŸ€—

Thanks dear πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Haseena2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Good morning everyone.how are you all doing...

Wishing you all a great day ahead. It's cold morning. Looks like going to rain soon.

AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Good morning my lovely people πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Have a wonderful Wednesday morning to all πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—. Stay safe πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Haseena2020

Good morning everyone.how are you all doing...

Wishing you all a great day ahead. It's cold morning. Looks like going to rain soon.

Good morning  HaseenaπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

M good... Howz u😊

Krep ur self warm and take careπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

ms.nitya12 thumbnail

Good morning forum familyπŸ€—may the day be filled with positive things & a peaceful one😊

Stay safe, remain responsible,adhere to CABπŸ€—