memory lane of this show !!! sai-shiv raghvi we will miss u

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

what a journey man !!no matter how worst the script was one thing stood by was raghvi (saishiv)and farhad 3 pillars of the show ..the show faced many challenges from covid to storm of rumors of off-air from march 2020 ..shift to hyderabad and what we got amazing 2 months of memorable episodes ...first time we got redemption of ML and beautifully  done ..we had replacements too amma character but geeta mam was amazing initially we didnt like idea of replacement of amma but no regrets she made her mark as amma ...Mhrw Raghavrao GIF - Mhrw Raghavrao Amma GIFsMhrw GIF - Mhrw GIFsMhrw Amma GIF - Mhrw Amma Drunk GIFsmain pillar of the show raghav rao who can forget this man sai the actor who made it real he gave his sweat and blood to the character ...in all the shades he ruled like a king Skr Mhrw GIF - Skr Mhrw Saiketanrao GIFsMhrw Raghavrao GIF - Mhrw Raghavrao Main Kamzor Nahi Hai GIFsMhrw Sai Ketan Rao GIF - Mhrw Sai Ketan Rao Raghav Rao GIFsMhrw Sai Ketan Rao GIF - Mhrw Sai Ketan Rao Raghav Rao GIFsMhrw Sai Ketan Rao GIF - Mhrw Sai Ketan Rao Skr GIFsRaghav R Raghav Rao GIF - Raghav R Raghav Rao Sai Ketan Rao GIFsMhrw Skr GIF - Mhrw Skr Saiketanrao GIFsMhrw Skr GIF - Mhrw Skr Saiketanrao GIFsMhrw Sai Ketan Rao GIF - Mhrw Sai Ketan Rao Raghav Rao GIFsMhrw Skr GIF - Mhrw Skr Saiketanrao GIFsMhrw Sai Ketan Rao GIF - Mhrw Sai Ketan Rao Raghav Rao GIFsMhrw Skr GIF - Mhrw Skr Saiketanrao GIFswho can forget jai-veeru bond of raghav and farhad Mhrw Raghavrao GIF - Mhrw Raghavrao Farhad GIFs

Tumblr media

Tumblr media

Tumblr mediaMhrw Raghavrao GIF - Mhrw Raghavrao Skr GIFsMhrw Farhad Anna GIF - Mhrw FarhadAnna Raghavrao GIFs

who can forget tom -jerry of the show onscreen /offscreenجيري يضرب توم كارتون GIF - TomAndJerry Tom Jerry GIFsTom And Jerry Ping Pong GIF - TomAndJerry PingPong GIFs without them show was nothing still i feel sandip sir didnt use them well but shiv -sai some how holded the show in there shoulders like queen-king and what a place they made in our hearts ..swag of RR and tons of expression  which sai introduced to us what a talent and shivangi simple natural organic acting blended so well and both gave equal chemistry like cake smooth ...i never seen them overacting even in worst scenes they held the scene like a rock ..👏

Mhrw Sai Ketan Rao GIF - Mhrw Sai Ketan Rao Raghav Rao GIFs

Tumblr mediaImage

Tumblr media

Tumblr media

Tumblr media

ImageImageRaghvi GIF - Raghvi GIFsMhrw Raghvi GIF - Mhrw Raghvi Skr GIFsTumblr mediaMhrw Raghvi GIF - Mhrw Raghvi Raghavrao GIFsMhrw Raghvi GIF - Mhrw Raghvi GIFsMhrw Raghvi GIF - Mhrw Raghvi GIFsMhrw Raghvi GIF - Mhrw Raghvi Massage GIFsMhrw Raghvi GIF - Mhrw Raghvi Moving Hair Strand GIFsMhrw Raghvi GIF - Mhrw Raghvi Pallavideshmukh GIFsMhrw Raghvi GIF - Mhrw Raghvi GIFsMhrw Raghvi GIF - Mhrw Raghvi Skr GIFsRaghvi Raghav Rao GIF - Raghvi Raghav Rao Pallavi Deshmukh GIFsMehndihairachnewaali Raghvi GIF - Mehndihairachnewaali Raghvi Saiketanrao GIFsMehndihairachnewaali Raghvi GIF - Mehndihairachnewaali Raghvi Saiketanrao GIFsMhrw Raghvi GIF - Mhrw Raghvi Mhrw92 GIFsMehndihairachnewaali Raghvi GIF - Mehndihairachnewaali Raghvi Saiketanrao GIFsMhrw Raghvi GIF - Mhrw Raghvi Raghavrao GIFsMhrw Raghvi GIF - Mhrw Raghvi Eating From His Hands - Discover & Share GIFsMehendi hai rachne wali discussion thread no 57 | Mehndi Hai Rachne WaliMehendi hai rachne wali discussion thread no 15 - Page 67 | Mehndi Hai  Rachne WaliMhrw Raghvi GIF - Mhrw Raghvi Bathroom Scene GIFsMhrw Raghvi GIF - Mhrw Raghvi Tickling Scene GIFsRaghvi GIF - Raghvi GIFsbest scenes of raghvi are from hyderabad lockdown times few crew bubble best script ever ...that was the last and original director knew the pulse of raghav rao ...after returning to the mansion multiple directors clueless script all over the place scenes few raghvi scenes to hold the audience that to badly edited ...i feel sandip sir needs to hire a better editor than doing himself .channel played well to dismantle the chemistry but failed they tried to slowly ruin the show showing pallu and raghu in bad way and they succeeded in ending the most potential show and actors .

.this man entry started bad omen to the show still cant understand why this character came in first place (no problem with the actor bad writing)more screen space 

Mhrw GIF - Mhrw GIFs

why mansi became a vamp still its a mystery for me i loved pallu and her bond

who can forget pallu and krishna bond Tumblr media

who can forget this mansion set

Tumblr mediaMhrw Raghvi GIF - Mhrw Raghvi GIFsMhrw Raghvi GIF - Mhrw Raghvi Bathroom Scene GIFsMhrw Pallavi Deshmukh GIF - Mhrw Pallavi Deshmukh Shivangi Khedkar GIFswho can forget kaka most loved character kaka his bond with pallu was sweet but with raghu it wasfirecrackerMhrw Kaka GIF - Mhrw Kaka GIFsMhrw Kaka GIF - Mhrw Kaka Pipudi Bajana Bandh GIFsMhrw Sai Ketan Rao GIF - Mhrw Sai Ketan Rao Raghav Rao GIFs

raghav with bada bhindi who can forget itMhrw Raghavrao GIF - Mhrw Raghavrao Bada Bindi GIFsnote ---all credits to the makers of gif's thank u 👏...

well these are few of my fav scenes of the show..

who can forget trp rocker vedant (lion)who was wasted wonder why they chopped him off trp grew because of him most of the time wonder why they didnt cash him  

instead of him these ppl were thrown on us 

who can forget this man the actor amazing but written badly what was the need to show him obsessed great talent wasted in creepiness and psycho characterization if the character was sharif like lion we would see him for ever what a wasted talent ..Mhrw Mandar GIF - Mhrw Mandar GIFsfinally mystery unsolved why were scenes chopped off just without reason which we will never get because master sandip forgot completely ...

this scene i really enjoyed the most comic timing of RR laughed to the fullest ..

Mehndihairachnewaali Raghvi GIF - Mehndihairachnewaali Raghvi Saiketanrao GIFsMhrw Raghvi GIF - Mhrw Raghvi Skr GIFsMhrw Skr GIF - Mhrw Skr Saiketanrao GIFsMhrw Pallu GIF - Mhrw Pallu Pallavi Mimicking Raghav GIFsMhrw Pallu GIF - Mhrw Pallu Pallavi Mimicking Raghav GIFsMhrw Raghavrao GIF - Mhrw Raghavrao Yoga Scene GIFs

this scene RR made me cry the most best emotional scene played by sai

best of shivangi 

Mhrw Pallu GIF - Mhrw Pallu Pallavi Raghav Rao GIFsfinally i want to thank this man who casted the stars no matter later he added tadka but this man needs to be credited ...in future he might learn from this lesson never add tadka keep the show simple and channel needs to learn never to poke there nose let the show breathe ..whats the point having such shows with great talent just for trp u ppl waste talent ...

finally i want to leave with a song as usual raghvi is within us always will never go out of the system ..we might miss the group but not the character till 100 episode they breathed freely made there place in our hearts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3AIVIRc4JU

p.s----we wanted more of them we wanted totally different thing never got it ....never mind journey was short but memorable and bumpy one..gona miss shiv-saiMhrw Sai Ketan Rao GIF - Mhrw Sai Ketan Rao Raghav Rao GIFs

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chokri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So beautiful! Thank you for sharing. 

farheenbachani thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

WOW!  Beautifully written and love the pics. The track up to Mandhar entry was done very well. I would have liked a bit more growth of the main leads before Mandhar came in.  Even Mandhar track however cringy was still a little bit ok but this Esha track just went off the rail. This track was brought during the wrong time especially just at the time when time slot changed and they knew they needed trp so why give bakwas track. They should have loaded up that first two weeks with full on raghvi, maybe more intimate scenes, Pallavi’s past or even Farhad and amruta love story just to build trp. Then when trp is high enough they could have moved slowly into Raghav’s ex track. Anyway kya kare abh toh it’s done. More than the show will moss offscreen saishi. Sai especially and his videos of shivangi 😢

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: farheenbachani

WOW!  Beautifully written and love the pics. The track up to Mandhar entry was done very well. I would have liked a bit more growth of the main leads before Mandhar came in.  Even Mandhar track however cringy was still a little bit ok but this Esha track just went off the rail. This track was brought during the wrong time especially just at the time when time slot changed and they knew they needed trp so why give bakwas track. They should have loaded up that first two weeks with full on raghvi, maybe more intimate scenes, Pallavi’s past or even Farhad and amruta love story just to build trp. Then when trp is high enough they could have moved slowly into Raghav’s ex track. Anyway kya kare abh toh it’s done. More than the show will moss offscreen saishi. Sai especially and his videos of shivangi 😢

true i still feel sai shivi deserved better shows well what can we say good talent wasted because of trp and channel interference but sandeep sir didnt work in right direction 

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chokri

So beautiful! Thank you for sharing. 

thank u🤗

S-I-A thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Memory down the lane ❤️

The song 💔

Edited by S-I-A - 2 years ago
farheenbachani thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Yeah they had so much potential that never got utilized. The last few episodes will just be blah but we have to watch for sai and shivangi as this is it. No more of them and highly unlikely that we will see them together again on screen. That’s the part that hurts. They became a part of our lives more than the show i loved seeing offscreen videos and their masti and shivangi’s silly faces.  Anyway all good things come to an end and i guess this is it for us. I wish when those rumors came out sikky would have just agreed that there is a chance of it going off air and we could have done something then. But after a date is finalized, then it is really hard to change that. 

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This is wonderful ❤️ thank you for sharing 😊

Joyness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

So beautifully written  past reminiscences..a beautiful show ruined by ego of the maker. He started hating RR the moment he realized that RR has become a brand and bigger than show. P was never given the importance.  Will avoid watching this makers show. RR and P are really worthy of all our love. 

water_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Their journey was amazing ..will miss this serial so much ...it was having consistent trp but still sitara did this 😡..learnt my lesson hard which I failed to learn during KHKT 

All scenes in this serial were so it was better than those serial which were having lot of melodrama ,and nonstop functions ,festival 🤢and pulling tracks for 3-4 months 😈

Edited by water_83 - 2 years ago