Part 21 FF: Chandrachur framed his friend & Anirudh exposes Bondita

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Continuation from previous part...

When Anirudh suspected Jyoti , she pinched his hand complained  to sampoorna whispering that it is a new method to flirt girls/ women. Sampoorna told Anirudh that she is thinking that you are flirting her. He fumed with anger shouted on her  that he is not a flirting type of man. Sampoorna also told that  he respect women a lot, don't suspect his intentions. Anirudh called sampoorna aside and asked "Boudi, her hands touch is making me feel as if she is Bondita. Please check who is she."

Sampoorna whispered " what's this Anirudh? If she is Bondita will I not say this to you? Why will she come here by closing her face with veil. Bondita is your student and will be Confident in her personality, body language and not hide her face like Jyothi . If you keep on thinking  like this, Jyoti will misunderstand you. So just co-operate with her" Anirudh said " May be Bondita is in trouble and cannot say anything." Sampoorna replied" If she is in trouble will she hide it from you? Because you are missing Bondita you are assuming Bondita in Jyothi. It is only your illusion and nothing more than that." Anirudh desparately has to keep quiet.

Chandrachur made sumati leave to Krishnanagar by manipulating Rimjhim that many freedom fighters in Krishnanagar and nearby villages are attacked by Britishers and severely wounded and Shomik is not able to manage alone, so sumati has to desparately leave. Chandrachur thought that if rc family arrange any new doctor he wants to manipulate him. But Bondita who have her father's diary which contains treatment to all kinds of problems, read it carefully and started doing his treatment, also there is scarcity of doctors going on because many of them are sent to foreign countries like Somnath so that freedom fighters will have lack of treatment. 

Anirudh is highly embarrassed to take Jyoti help, he told her that you just make lep, bihari will apply it. But she pinched his hand again and wrote that 'Bihari doesn't know where to massage thoroughly and where to massage smoothly. He will be there to take you for bathing. If he does the massage it will take 1 year for you to gain strength. Keep quiet and let me do my work. Even I don't want to stay here and do service to you. I want to go back to my pati dev. So co-operate with me silently.' as usual Anirudh has no answer to revert back.

Chandrachur also made Gagan transferred to distant place with the help of his friend Thomas (British police officer actually their friendship is based on their common bad habits drinking, lust on women, Chandrachur has done these kind of favours to Thomas and he is now paying in return😡), Gagan is given orders that he should  immediately report next day to another British police else his job will be fired. Gagan felt it as insult to work under British govt and wished for freedom, so that passionate officers like him can work honestly without any political pressure,  influence, attracted to bribes.

However Gagan had sent a constable secretly to Anirudh and gave information that 'Thomas had some henchmen who doesn't have records in any police station but they will be involved in all illegal works, they used to stay in city outskirts in slum areas. 

Surya has a mother and she is working as maid in Thomas house, after this attack even she is also not visible in his house. Gagan sir asked apology from you as he is being sent away and is given less time to report in another area'. He left.

Anirudh clenched his fist thinking that all his sources are made away from him. He expressed his disgust infront of catherine and sampoorna. Bondita also listened it and felt bad.

As per the advice of Bondita, catherine assured Anirudh that she will talk with Binoy and find about Bondita's whereabouts, till then you have to co-operate with Jyoti for treatment. He reluctantly nodded. After 2 days, she came and told Anirudh that Bondita is in this city praying for your welfare in kali maa temple, staying unknowingly from every one.

Anirudh is extremely delighted and want to meet her, expressed his anguish about her safety and health condition, that she cannot stay with hunger for long time, he is sure that she is not taking care of her health. He requested catherine to bring her back, else he will blackmail Bondita that he won't take treatment and  food. 

Catherine consoled and told that she is also equally stubborn with you, but I made sure that she takes good food daily and stay healthy and safely. So you just co-operate with treatment and recover soon, then you can shout on your student and friend. He asked whether he can talk in phone, but catherine told that 'Bondita told me that she will talk to you once you get recovered.'

Bondita witnessing his feelings from distance is in cloud nine , when she started her disguise as Jyoti she has done more of his works much closer to him than ever before.  She clearly understood that he is her soulmate in all senses. 

Bondita made a secret phone call to Tapur and enquired about sumati and kaka kaki state. Tapur replied that sumati kaki is more angry on you, not talking to anyone properly and also sometimes not taking food.  Bondita felt bad for making her mother suffer, asked her to give phone. Sumati took receiver, initially avoided her phone call, but Bondita asked her to  let her talk , sweared on Durga maa. 

Sumati shouted that now you are using Durga maa for your selfish motives. Tell me but I am not going to come into your argument and stood silently without speaking. 

Bondita understood it and asked 'Maa, every year you give special offerings  on Durga Puja day. Why? ( Sumati didn't answer and Bondita continued) because I am born to you after 5 of your children are aborted in your womb, who didn't get life. Am I correct? Durga maa has given me life 17 years ago, still you remembered her favour and giving special offerings every year. 

Then how can I forget my god who gave me new life, who saved me from sati, hira mandi life, who gave me wings to fly through education, who taught me good touch, bad touch, menses,..what not he have taught me. Is it not my responsibility to pray for his long life? If I blindly obey your words which are not justified will Durga maa excuse me? Will I not be punished by her for forgetting my god? Tell me maa.'

After a while, sumati broke her silence and asked her to take care of herself. Bondita is happy that her mother has forgiven her.

3 more weeks passed. Chandrachur couldn't do anything as Binoy has hired senior official than Thomas dealing with Anirudh's case who will do encounter without any evidence, so he is busy in destroying all the evidences by sending henchmen to distant place. He is disgusted with this and hatched a plan.

Anirudh has recovered much before than expected, able to walk slowly with the help of Bihari and Jyoti. He later asked Jyoti to leave next day as he can manage now. She silently nodded.

Chandrachur and Thomas sat for drinks🍻, and Chandrachur has mixed something in Thomas alcohol. He praised Thomas that he is the best friend who is helpful in all his needs, from that day onwards Thomas is Chandrachur and Chandrachur is Thomas.

He brought their conversation in such a way that Thomas came into his emotional drama,  thought that he is Chandrachur and Bondita is his love interest. Chandrachur instigated to take revenge on Anirudh, go and attack him and kill him if possible. ( Chandrachur thought is  if Thomas fails to kill Anirudh, atleast himself will be in safe zone and Thomas will be accused of murder attempt)

Thomas who is highly influenced by chandrachur words also under alcoholic state went with his revolver to Anirudh's house. He climbed wall and entered into house. He locked catherine, sampoorna, bihari in their rooms directly went to stab Anirudh who is in deep sleep, but Bondita/ Jyoti caught him and struggling with him to rescue Anirudh. She has thrown pepper powder on his face (as she always carries with her ) made him fall on floor. 

By listening to the sounds, he got awake and tried to save her from Thomas, both hit him badly and tied to a rope. Jyoti made others unlock from their rooms. Catherine already made a  call to police from her bedroom few minutes before  Anirudh confronted Thomas that ' Who are you and why did you come here. Why do you want to kill me?' 

Thomas claimed that Bondita is his love interest, her closeness with Anirudh is not acceptable by him, so decided to kill him. Police also arrived at that time, listened his confession and when they are about to arrest him the poison mixed by Chandrachur has worked, he fell down, struggling for breathe and dead in Anirudh's house. They found a letter in his pocket that he is scared that his crimes will be exposed and decided to leave the world by killing Anirudh.

The police officer told that  as the accused has left the world and case is closed, Anirudh is asked to come to next day for police station. He nodded and they left. Anirudh still in his thoughts unable to believe that he is the real convict, Bondita  is about to slip silently from there, her hand is held by Anirudh and told " Bondita, till how long will you hide from your sakhababu? Don't you think that I will not recognise my student, who had not forgot to carry pepper powder in all difficult stages."

He lifted her veil and she stood there silently. Initially he is very happy to see her after a long time, cuddled her  and shedded tears more happily. She also felt his embrace, touch (caught in such a way as if his doll will be snatched by anyone) and he leaning his face on her shoulder is new this time than ever before or not understanding if she is feeling so new and wrapped her arms around him.

Immediately he realised his closeness and recollected that she concealed her identity, done service to him  very closely and started his dj session:

" What's all this Bondita? You have treated me as Jyoti by hiding your identity. You have not even told about this to sumati maa and came here. Am I correct? Did I ask you to do this Bondita? Do you know how embarrassingly I have felt in last 1 month? By realising that it is my friend I am feeling more embarrassment and cannot even look into your eyes. I am ashamed of myself also. (Looking at catherine and sampoorna) you both have seen her face many times and talked to her, but still you both hid this fact from me."

Bondita started her reply " sakhababu, you may shout on me that I have concealed my identity and did service to you. At that moment I have done my job as a physician which is taught by you not to feel embarrassment in front of doctor. Then why are you having the same feel now. Yes I have hidden my identity because you will not allow me to do your works and if treatment is not given at right time, your legs will get more infected. Also at this stage we cannot even trust any outside doctor as we don't know who have attacked you with wicked plan by using my name. If I am in your place will you leave me in critical stage and just think of embarrassment. Will you not come forward to make me stand on my legs if I am injured instead of you."

She went into living room with anger, where his books are kept and hidden in shelf by closing it. He went there and apologized her, she opened the door sat pouting her cheeks, stating that still she is not convinced he started doing sit ups but immediately stopped by her as his legs are still weak, I will inform to your physician Jyoti. He acted as scared as Jyoti will pinch him hardly. 

They both laughed. Later he folded hands for her treatment and enduring his taunts and non cooperation. She asked if he started saying thanks, then she too should tell him for every breathe she is taking.  He asked her to sleep in sampoorna boudi room as it is very late, but sumati, Kalindi just then reached late at night, saw her. 

Sumati initially expressed her happiness that he is able to walk properly, expressed her guilt for not available to treat him. He said that "you have done great favour for our country by treating many freedom fighters". Sumati asked about his doctor who gave treatment. Anirudh replied that there is an ayurvedic doctor whom sampoorna boudi knows. She made the doctor to come and check me 

Kalindi taunted sumati in a sarcastic way  to ask about her daughter's welfare too, who came from long distance praying for her sakhababu. Later sumati asked Bondita ' how long back did you come here?' She replied that she came to her sakhababu when he got recovered, I mean today only Bondita met her sakhababu ( half truth) Kalindi asked about her luggage to which Anirudh replied that she kept in Sampoorna boudi room, I will send her clothes tomorrow. Later Bondita left with  them to her house. 

Chandrachur has witnessed police officers burying Thomas and discussing that the case is closed as ARC accused has left the world. He gave a wicked smile and told that he will again start a fresh game. This time he thought to change the route & create differences between them and increase their distance because if he harm either of them, others will pray for their recovery and will come more closer and their bond is also turning more stronger.  (So far he doesn't know that she treated Anirudh)

Note: This is Part 21 of my FF. Please read in your free time and let me know your views. I extremely apologise if you think that I took creative liberty anywhere and crossed my limits.  Thankyou 🙏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mprvn36 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

More and more friends...

mprvn36 thumbnail