Bigg Boss 15: Daily Discussion Thread- 31st Oct, 21-Weekend ka Vaar - Page 88

Posted: 2 years ago

Salman is right stupid meisha and leeshan are the ones bringing this topic again and again. Khud khulasa kia ki he might be bisexual and phir bill kisi aur par phaad dia. Baar baar Meisha is crying for his sexuality and then Rajeev is blamed 

Gautam tweeted for Shammo and saved teja 

Debo tweets for pratik and saved jay 

Sab fixed hai pehly sy 

Lmfao poor Umar kabhi fun loving nahin kahe ga zindagi mai 🤣

Teja ko sahi bajaya hai, this cutesy act to insult someone is getting old girl, poor umar uski wajah se bash hua 😆

Salman set the stage for Shamita to win in help/avoid game. Contestants were afraid to go against Shamita after that big drama. Poor Umar too lol 

Oh well. Tejaswi went bit overboard with her usual nautanki but Salman being a Salman got so offended ainvayi hi - and he is asking Tejaswi to chill but he should chill too. 

Edited by Nishita123 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by _NINA_

Sab fixed hai pehly sy 

Maybe there are going to be some shocking evictions and some Secret Room thing. That's why saved some contestants from nominations.

Originally posted by _NINA_

Sab fixed hai pehly sy 

What is this about? 

Meisha and leeshan are absolute dimwits, bhed chaal, these jungle waasis are truly stupid 🤣. Shamita wouldn’t have the patience or grace to be rejected like Teja did. 

I’m glad Afsana was on point to call Shamita out on her instigating her and Jay stuck to his friend properly. Akasa is a moron Teja is the one who went nuts on afsana for you.

Kundra is the biggest diplomat, I have no words but this is a huge cop out, for choosing to avoid Shamita. Going to Pratik telling him here for you then calling him chomu ko attention mat de, be real dude, you are very fake. 

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Nonpareil

Bones 106 ans by Umar , oh I am doc , surgeon n don’t know how many bones in a human body , from where dis arrogant , illiterate  nepo printed his fake doc degree , patients are saved tats y dis lol on BB 🤪 😆 

It has become old issue now. Find new to humiliate him.

Originally posted by SushantForever

It has become old issue now. Find new to humiliate him.

It came in epi now . Find new to quote .

I saw u saying this in every thread.so its old now.