I haven't watched BB in 3 weeks, what's going on?

Rotiboy45 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello everyone, I am a big Barrister babu fan, I never miss episodes but i have missed 3 weeks of the show due to personal life.. and health.

Last time I watched, bondita was following Tapur into some place where chandrachur is hiding and then bondita finds him then uses trident against him.

Can someone kindly give a quick recap of what happened after that? Like just a few points.. no need for big explanations haha. 

I had a dream about Barrister babu yesterday that it was going off air and I was really sad, I thought it was a lie because dreams aren't real.. I hope it does not go off air and the dream was fake...! 

Edited by Rotiboy45 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Rotiboy45

Hello everyone, I am a big Barrister babu fan, I never miss episodes but i have missed 3 weeks of the show due to personal life.. and health.

Last time I watched, bondita was following Tapur into some place where chandrachur is hiding and then bondita finds him then uses trident against him.

Can someone kindly give a quick recap of what happened after that? Like just a few points.. no need for big explanations haha. 

I had a dream about Barrister babu yesterday that it was going off air and I was really sad, I thought it was a lie because dreams aren't real.. I hope it does not go off air and the dream was fake...! 

Court track has ended bondita exposed cc and judge punished him and they reunite but then some incident separated them. But now again they are meeting in coming episodes.Story is gonna be very interesting. Bondita and anirudh is going to reunite. And bondita is pregnant also. Next two weeks is gonna be so interesting and ani does not know that bondita is pregnant because they got separated for some time . Now they will meet in coming episodes.watch the show in TV will 12 and ask you family and friends also as coming episodes are gonna b very much interesting. If trp increase rises show can be saved cast has themselves said in their live session. So watch the show on tv wit ads and by not muting it then only trp will be counted. Iftrp rises show can be saved 

Edited by Anu234 - 2 years ago