Which celebs in your opinion are average looking?

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Alia Bhatt

Vicky Kaushal

Ajay

Taapsee

Jacqueline

Shilpa S

Vaani K

Esha gupta

Nawazuddin S

I do not mean to hurt anyone's feelings

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail

A lot of celebrities are average lookers but for me Madhubala takes the cake. 🧁 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Ranbir and Alia come to mind. Perhaps that's why they are a couple so one does not overshadow the other.

6-Feet-Apart thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan

Hazardous thumbnail

Jhanvi Kapoor

Alia Bhatt

Kiara Advani

Sara ali khan

Ananya Pandey

They might be pretty to a lot of people but they’re not Bollywood level beauties, not for me at least.

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

1. Aishwarya Rai

2. Madhuri Dixit

3. Madhubala

4. Deepika Padukone

5. Hrithik Roshan

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Taapsee, Alia, Bhumi, Even Dp before surgery

BlackWitch thumbnail

I never got the hype around Hema Malini, Rekha, Sridevi, Madhubala and Nargis 🤷‍♀️

Out of the new actresses on the block, Ananya Pandey is very verrryyy average. It may sound mean but it’s best she learns acting fast because even make up can’t help her plain Jane looks.

Kareena Kapoor - She is constantly rated as one of the most beautiful in Bollywood, but I just don’t see it. Her figure is lovely, but I don’t find her red faced features appealing. 

Priyanka Chopra
- Let’s just say that the surgeries didn’t help either. I like PC, but not for her looks. 

Parineeti Chopra - Big nope! 

Sonakshi Sinha - Not even a “classic” beauty for me. 

Anushka Sharma - Pleasant looking face (before lip surgery), but still average. I can’t get over the way her mouth moves now. 

Kangana Ranaut - Such a plain Jane despite her adorable mop of curly hair. It’s good that she is a fabulous actress. Otherwise people won’t care about her face or her sucky personality at all.

Blood_Sacrifice thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Deepika - never got the hype or hoopla about her beauty. Her features seem so disproportionate and her face is not symmetric. She is not ugly or average though, just nothing striking as people claim. She is very photogenic and expressive, and with proper make up and grooming can look pretty. But pretty / attractive is all I'd say. She is not Ash or Katrina in beauty. Without makeup she looks pretty normal.

Kajol is below average except her eyes. Her eyes make her look decent but she is below ordinary otherwise.

Rani without makeup looks pretty atrocious.

SRK is 0/10 in every department.

Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Jahnavi

Khushi

Shanaya

Ananya

all these girls are average, if it wasn't for their last names....they would not even get advertisements.