Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

People who has guts to see shows like dil zar zar or Badzat, really hats off to them. I cannot imagine, mt brain cells would be dead from watching them. 😂

I started watching Badzat with lots of hope, but after the harrasment chapter, it turned into a sircus.ðŸĪŠ I kept watching for fun.. but felt bad for Imran Ashraf. I couldn't watch him doing such a useless character.😒

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Originally posted by: awida

I started watching Badzat with lots of hope, but after the harrasment chapter, it turned into a sircus.ðŸĪŠ I kept watching for fun.. but felt bad for Imran Ashraf. I couldn't watch him doing such a useless character.😒

Lol, I only tried 1st ep of each and I couldn't just put myself through the torture 🙃 

dreamstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Anyone watching this ?  

Must say episode 44 was really good . I can't wait for Shobis transformation and taiba to fall in love with him and see how he was the best for her. Really good episode which made you feel for sami character.  Though can't stand hinnas character crying so much. 

Don't care for other characters at all ! 

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamstar77

Anyone watching this ?  

Must say episode 44 was really good . I can't wait for Shobis transformation and taiba to fall in love with him and see how he was the best for her. Really good episode which made you feel for sami character.  Though can't stand hinnas character crying so much. 

Don't care for other characters at all ! 

Is Hinna married to Sami and can't accept him? I'll check the promo of next ep.ðŸ˜ģ

dreamstar77 thumbnail

Yes but don't watch next episode it's  mostly other people lol .

I only watched 3m of shobi  I think. 

It's hit and miss but watch this episode in full . I know you will like it. 

On paper this must have sounded good but the production level is terrible. 

Edited by dreamstar77 - 2 years ago
dreamstar77 thumbnail

She just cries and cries and poor guy just keeps on trying ðŸ˜Ē 

dreamstar77 thumbnail

But I must say Sami really has worked in this character to make him really likeble and show him ti be uneducated and not very stylish . His getting there . Really liked the scene where he looks at himself and takes off his many  rings and puts waistcoat on . Such a complete transformation. Now  they are  also rich lol so he will I think have a complete transformation and maybe once he passes his many exams i wonder of they will show him with a good job too looking to be the elegant sami Khan we know. 

I predict rayaan tries to come in between just as she is realising Shobis potential and will choose him ofcourse at the end. 

Lol I have high hopes for this storyline. 

dreamstar77 thumbnail

Don't know why I love stories like this. Reminds me of sooryvanshi ( amitabh bachchan  film) although she doesn't really have a hand in his success. 

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamstar77

But I must say Sami really has worked in this character to make him really likeble and show him ti be uneducated and not very stylish . His getting there . Really liked the scene where he looks at himself and takes off his many  rings and puts waistcoat on . Such a complete transformation. Now  they are  also rich lol so he will I think have a complete transformation and maybe once he passes his many exams i wonder of they will show him with a good job too looking to be the elegant sami Khan we know. 

I predict rayaan tries to come in between just as she is realising Shobis potential and will choose him ofcourse at the end. 

Lol I have high hopes for this storyline. 

I am glad story is unfolding in a good way. 😃 So Sami's char won't remain the same. And hopefully he'll has a better look, so that he attracts more viewers to this drama.

dreamstar77 thumbnail

Lol doubt it it's a terrible show otherwise but then again I think it was taken up by wrong people as it really does have a great message to it that is unique. Someone else said it has another with the shapara story line which I don't get as have not watched their scenes properly. 

And ofcourse taiba story line is good because its the awareness of female problems that puts a stigma against them if not understood.