Khayali pulao...I think I have gone mad 🥴

Monster08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Guys...Today I saw a promo of Sirf tum a new serial which is going to air in colors....and watching that I was like...man...Sai would have been better...then I was like what is wrong with me...

The other day I saw a promo of Udaariyaan where Karan V Grover (Dr Rohit Sippy of KHKT) is going to enter and I was like...he is such a cute guy...a serial with him and Shivangi would be too good...and then I was like what is wrong with you dude....

Is it just me...or are you guys having the same problem..

Seriously guys look at the promo of Sir tum you'll seriously feel kash Sai hotha....he would have definitely nailed the character

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e7mgEqLBUNk

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Monster08

Guys...Today I saw a promo of Sirf tum a new serial which is going to air in colors....and watching that I was like...man...Sai would have been better...then I was like what is wrong with me...

The other day I saw a promo of Udaariyaan where Karan V Grover (Dr Rohit Sippy of KHKT) is going to enter and I was like...he is such a cute guy...a serial with him and Shivangi would be too good...and then I was like what is wrong with you dude....

Is it just me...or are you guys having the same problem..

Seriously guys look at the promo of Sir tum you'll seriously feel kash Sai hotha....he would have definitely nailed the character

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e7mgEqLBUNk

sai and shivi both will get good  opportunities  after mhrw. Mhrw was just a stepping stone for them. We always think that nothing can get better than this but truth is the next project is always better than previous in most cases. Its just human tendency to get easily  emotionally connected but after some time it's all gone.

Remember when Vivian started with pyar ki ek kahani , some of thought  we will never get a good pair like abhay piya but vivian proved with madhubala that he can excel with any co star and make the magic happen. Now with sirf tum it's looks the same case once again.

Same thing will happen with Saishi. they too will excel in their next ventures. I am not saying that  raghvi magic can be recreated once again  but both have power to make us root once again for their next on screen pair. This is the power that is called acting which both have in abundance.

Monster08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

sai and shivi both will get good  opportunities  after mhrw. Mhrw was just a stepping stone for them. We always think that nothing can get better than this but truth is the next project is always better than previous in most cases. Its just human tendency to get easily  emotionally connected but after some time it's all gone.

Remember when Vivian started with pyar ki ek kahani , some of thought  we will never get a good pair like abhay piya but vivian proved with madhubala that he can excel with any co star and make the magic happen. Now with sirf tum it's looks the same case once again.

Same thing will happen with Saishi. they too will excel in their next ventures. I am not saying that  raghvi magic can be recreated once again  but both have power to make us root once again for their next on screen pair. This is the power that is called acting which both have in abundance.

Yeah....it's just the beginning of their career...I just hope they come back soon with a better story, producer and channel to work with.

I am only grateful to Sicku that he brought out two amazingly talented people....can't wait to see them playing out other roles.