Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

I spent all day yesterday going through the entire SRGMP Bangla Lil Champs 2013-14 season, watching all of Arunita's performances and a few others here and there.  While we have seen numerous clips here and there, there are still several gems that haven't been posted anywhere and I would highly recommend going through this season on Zee5.

After the first couple of performances, I think it is clear to the judges and guests that something special is happening here.  But I wonder whether she was herself equipped to understand the enormity of what she was doing and why she was receiving so much love and adulation from the judges and guests  One moment that makes one realize that behind all this magic is just a small 10 year old child was when one of the guests asks her age and she very proudly says, "10 plus", just as one would expect from a child excited to grow into double digits!

In the earlier parts, Arunita doesn't appear in all episodes so one has to keep forwarding to check where she is going to be performing.  By midway through the season, she starts featuring even in episodes where she is not performing, as part of a group medley.

For the benefit of others, I have given below the list of episodes where Arunita performs, so that the other episodes can be skipped completely.

37 in the starting

39 in the starting

41 in the starting

44 in the starting

49 medley in the middle

67 medley in the middle

70 also got additional personal award by Kumar Sanu

75 medley in the middle

85 Finale.  Her winning moments are a treat to watch!

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

😃:

Translates to:
"What are you saying, I have not said anything like this! "🤣

https://www.facebook.com/100009606007607/videos/666765568025120/

Edited by Realityshow - 2 years ago
Realityshow thumbnail

During the initial stages of Idol 12 Arunita was often seen in the company of Nandini Gaikwad, Anjali's elder sister. It was possibly because both share similar basic singing roots and the age difference may be negligible.

So, it was no surprise to see this post where Arunita's Pune Guru, Dr. Ravindra Ghangurde (in blue) was seen handing the Pandit Ratilal Bhavsar Memorial Award 2019 to Nandini.

There are also images of Arunita in the audience while Nachiket accompanies a lady singer from the time when Arunita used to train under her Guru in Pune. That was during a ceremony to felicitate Hridaynath Mangeshkar.

May be an image of one or more people, people standing, flower and indoor

Moonandstars thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

😃:

Translates to:
"What are you saying, I have not said anything like this! "🤣

https://www.facebook.com/100009606007607/videos/666765568025120/

Yes, Aru says it in Bengali and  in the original song Rekha(whoever dubbed for her) says it in hindi to Dharmendra (Kishore Kumar) --- Arrey yeh kya keh rahe ho, maine aisa toh nahin kaha tha'.🙂

Moonandstars thumbnail

This has been shared before, but worth sharing again for those who missed Akriti's comments at 8.16 ðŸ˜ƒ

https://www.facebook.com/1028925990/videos/10222899002876784/

One more compliment from Akriti was after her performance on Kuhu kuhu bole koyaliya  - 'Aap jitna achcha gaatey ho usko justify karne ke liye bhi gane banein'.

Moonandstars thumbnail

In Saregamapa Bengali 2013 - which Aru won - Ashmita was 1st runner up - did she take part in any senior competition on Hindi channels ? - She was quite good.

Edited by Moonandstars - 2 years ago
Realityshow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonandstars

In Saregamapa Bengali 2013 - which Aru won - Ashmita was 1st runner up - did she take part in any senior competition on Hindi channels ? - She was also quite good.

Yes, I think made the Top 10 of SRGMPA adults in the year Sachin came 2nd.
With the winner Kushal Paul here.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGPRgH1iDSR/

Edited by Realityshow - 2 years ago
PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes, I think made the Top 10 of SRGMPA adults in the year Sachin came 2nd.
With the winner Kushal Paul here.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGPRgH1iDSR/

If I am not mistaken, she is also the same singer who is the other female voice on Angun Chhoriye from Tansener Tanpura.

Realityshow thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

If I am not mistaken, she is also the same singer who is the other female voice on Angun Chhoriye from Tansener Tanpura.

She has two credits in that album.

Shey Je Kon Pothe Gyalo

and AGUUN CHORIYE

Her IG a/c suggests that she has recently worked with Joy Sarkar again.

AK_Fan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This has been shared before, but worth sharing again for those who missed Akriti's comments at 8.16 ðŸ˜ƒ

Truly an amazing beautiful performance. KS, Akriti and JS were just blown away by Aru! If you observe closely you can Akriti and KS crying with pride and amazement.