None of chavan boys are good sons

Athiraachu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Sad fact that...none of the chavan 2nd gen are good son's to their mother's especially...

Samrat...just because he was betrayed by his wife and brother...never bothered about his widowed mother..whose only child is he...and played missing games ... no guilt nothing for his behavior towards his mother...

Virat...he always see's his mother getting insulted on a daily basis by his beloved kaku..father...sonali..omi and many times pakhi too..and he never raises a word...instead serves jalebies...he worships kaku...but never could stop her and his dad from degrading ashwini...

Virat is a people pleaser...and he is always with people who gives him ego boost and pamper him...so he never even tried to acknowledge ashwini's condition....

Mohit..i don't know...sonali is a very vile and disgusting woman 🤮...but still i  feel..as a son..

mohit is not that respectful or mindful of his parents ... he never listens to them ... is just indifferent...

And a girl child...devyani...i don't know apart from falling in love and marrying against her mother's wishes...she was a darling of her parents  ? 

Edited by Athiraachu - 2 years ago