Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Anything that Pratik ever says should never be taken at face value. He is always like that from what I saw of him and understood (he should come with subtitles). Cancelled the whole task because he didn't get to be a captain! I hope he gets another round of bashing this WKW from Salman, he is like that child that needs to sit in a naughty corner from time to time to get him in line. Tough love time for him - I can see why he has never won anything. Heard in OTT he was the same - so he hasn't changed and keeps doing the same thing which didn't help him before - which demonstrates he is not that smart either. 

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Pratik thinks with his 5000 words per second talk, he can be a lone warrior. He got 6 votes and still kept saying sab bhad mein jaye, main akela aaya hoon, mein khud ke liye stand loonga and all BS 🤔😆

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mac15

Itna brain use kr leta to he would have won at least one reality show. Man of words bhi hota and would have earned popularity/support as well.

Mein mein karne se fursat toh mile. 😆

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

He could have played smartly. He gave words to Rajiv. If he is not one of the contender then he won't agree with anyone. I am sure then people would have liked his stand more than doing me myself and I. 

Bhai. For that. He needs to have both eq and iq. This dude has neither 😂😂😂. 

Originally posted by: vibha28

Anything that Pratik ever says should never be taken at face value. He is always like that from what I saw of him and understood (he should come with subtitles). Cancelled the whole task because he didn't get to be a captain! I hope he gets another round of bashing this WKW from Salman, he is like that child that needs to sit in a naughty corner from time to time to get him in line. Tough love time for him - I can see why he has never won anything. Heard in OTT he was the same - so he hasn't changed and keeps doing the same thing which didn't help him before - which demonstrates he is not that smart either. 

correction. He canceled because he didn’t get to compete. That too for a 3rd week in a row 😂😂. 

And yup. He won his captaincy in OTT also in khairatee thanks to other HMs and violence by him a day after Zee ka eviction. Besides that. He won zero tasks 😂😂😂. And nishu and him always discussing “hum apnaa level ka kheltey kya “ 😂😂😂. Yup. Please khelo. Ab tak ka loss/task rad ka record kaayam rakho 😂😂😂. 

Originally posted by: roni_berna

Pratik thinks with his 5000 words per second talk, he can be a lone warrior. He got 6 votes and still kept saying sab bhad mein jaye, main akela aaya hoon, mein khud ke liye stand loonga and all BS 🤔😆

but yeh to wolf bhee naheen hain. Forget being lone wolf 😂😂. Bachaa party :)

SidHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: opsora2090

his clear word was mein contender kay liye khadai nei houngaaa .. toh kyu khade huye? 

aur jab sab final name dalne bola why he dint take rajeev name instead of him ?

man of words 👎🏼

If Rajiv himself backed out, what else anyone can do? He was man of his word, he took his name, right in the beginning!

🤪

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AgentDDP

If Rajiv himself backed out, what else anyone can do? He was man of his word, he took his name, right in the beginning!

🤪

Its okay some ppl dont watch the show, they themselves want to look like fools! 😆

Unki jal rahi hai aur moun par sab ke pratik ka naam 🥳

Edited by mz.gigglez - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Its okay some ppl dont watch the show, they themselves want to look like fools! 😆

Unki jal rahi hai aur moun par sab ke pratik ka naam 🥳

100% true. Watch this video below. How dare they blame pratik yaar. 

https://twitter.com/bomaab/status/1453854201860304927?s=20

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

correction. He canceled because he didn’t get to compete. That too for a 3rd week in a row 😂😂. 

And yup. He won his captaincy in OTT also in khairatee thanks to other HMs and violence by him a day after Zee ka eviction. Besides that. He won zero tasks 😂😂😂. And nishu and him always discussing “hum apnaa level ka kheltey kya “ 😂😂😂. Yup. Please khelo. Ab tak ka loss/task rad ka record kaayam rakho 😂😂😂. 

Sore loser - you know I appreciate individualism but one needs to pick when you apply it, Pratik lacks that quality big time.

Apna level? Yup I think by now we all know what his level is 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂