Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surya37 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Here is my first anniversary ,yes mine not for him only mine with blank face she is saying something that might not able to get someone understand ,lonely sitting in one room sometime looking at her children feeling miserable she remove her elmond eyes they are so teary still looks cute and blank I hate you, I hate you so much,, don't come close to me anymore samjhheee last word she screamed after dropping on her knees showing her anger in that 

Surya37 thumbnail

Hi friends 

I'm also trying to write something ðŸ˜ƒif you like than please like and comment and share also

thank you😊

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Do continue and give it a try. 

Was Geet married? What happened?

Surya37 thumbnail

Part 1

I love you so much maan , Plus mujhe ek mauka do Crying madly I will prove myself plss plss plss,  He jerk her hands again and again that hold her last hope if he would have stoped but destiny have something different store for them or .....Woh aapki cousin sister hai maan And.... And I love her ....Only her not you

Maan Mai bohot pyar karti hu aapse please ,aap sahi nahi kar rahe At last he left her broken into pieces Screaming like a mad person 

After few days 

Ting tong Door bell rings, she opened it lifelessly with confusion seeing a lawyer and 2 cops standing over there Ji They handed her one legel documents, saw that she feel like someone snatch her whole blood from her body, her hands turned so cold like dead body, there is no life anymore,,, it say she have no rights on her children.... Yes she is mother of two children.... Her husband took all custody from her after proving her mad but how?

Yes he is and he will,,, he have the power to do anything because he is most powerful business man in whole city Where she is living life almost like a beggar,,,, she have nothing no job no money simply nothing ,Maan took everything from her even now kids too Did I birth them or she?  Lost in her thoughts Yeh kis janam ka badla le rahe Ho maan Signed the papers With mumbling, they snatch those papers after getting singd.... She saw those two cops took her 3year baby girl and one year baby boy  ,,they are crying something tore in her, she knows she have to do something, she ran aaaaaaahhh, chodo leave they are mine not her.... I said leave Crying screaming madly....  Now here came ambulance to took her mental hospital ........

I hope you will like ðŸ˜ŠPlease like comment and share and thank you for previous comments and likes