Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

🥺🥺

This show got ruined due to this greedy channel rangeela who decided to show kill anirudh and show his death and push viewers to like bontuk love story 🤢

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

🥺🥺

This show got ruined due to this greedy channel rangeela who decided to show kill anirudh and show his death and push viewers to like bontuk love story 🤢

well bontuk love story isn't there😆It's Maltuk🤣

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmeAzra

well bontuk love story isn't there😆It's Maltuk🤣

kash channel dikhana chahta tha, par makers ne aisa na dikhaya,

Edited by mprvn36 - 2 years ago
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Why they have even thought to create batuk as twin of ani can't digest ..faltu track of batuk.👎👎 .batuk's idiotic thought of ruin bon ..his reason behind is another lame ..

Cvs didnot even showed properly bonanis love as a  married couple😠..well what to say cvs expertise about negativity 👎👎

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTjCLpQhW18/?utm_medium=copy_link

Bondita and her wedding gown has another story 😂

The looks of Aanchal were so beautiful

Psot weddign the bong looks the sindoor alta

Pre weddijg the classy look cute and beautiful

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Aura,pravisht and aanchal ..lots of kudos 👏 🙌 👌  to u guys for ur wonderful acts as a cute couple of bondita and anirudh..thanks for giving the viewers ur best performances.

Infact each of actors gave their best 👌 👏 

I am always rishijis fan since choti bahu ..😊

Good luck guys 

Stay safe 😷 and healthy

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kinu17

Aura,pravisht and aanchal ..lots of kudos 👏 🙌 👌  to u guys for ur wonderful acts as a cute couple of bondita and anirudh..thanks for giving the viewers ur best performances.

Infact each of actors gave their best 👌 👏 

I am always rishijis fan since choti bahu ..😊

Good luck guys 

Stay safe 😷 and healthy

same❤️

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

🥺🥺

Exactly I Feel So Sad.

I Hate Colors Tv Now

kkushi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I feel so sad about the show going off airb😢 I can’t express how disappointed and disheartened I feel😞 the leap just happened. There were so many more tracks they could have explored. The show could have gone for another year or so. We didn’t even fully get to visualize Anirudh and grown up Bondita’s love story. Even if the show didn’t generate high TRP’s, there was no reason for it to be pulled off. Molki had lower TRP the. barrister Babu and a few weeks ago Barrister Babu’s TRP was like 1.4, which is not so bad. Honestly I feel the following reasons below is why the TRP’s were so low:

1. Aurra’s fans stopped watching the show out of spite

2. Barrister Babu was never promoted by the channel like the other shows are

3. Barrister Babu didn’t always start on time at 8:30 pm so people probably waited and then changed the channel when they didn’t see it air on time

4. Episodes were uploaded on YouTube and other apps 24 hours before it’s telecast and the channel never took any action against it

5. The 8:30 time slot was very competitive, many popular shows aired at the same time on other channels

6. The current track was not so entertaining and kind of boring

Overall, I blame the channel for everything. The low TRP’s were only due to the channel being biased towards the show and favoriting other shows. Also, due to the channel’s negligence.

This show had the best content compared to its competitors. It had the most hard working and talented team of actors. 

Honestly, this show deserves so much more and another chance😞 I am so upset and angry with the channel 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 As of now, my only wish is for the entire team of Bb to get bigger and better projects and I want to see Pravisht and Anchal on another show again as the main leads ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏