Justice4Samosa thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Damn it more than Kapil Sharma and Big Boss 😲

felixfelilah thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justice4Samosa

Damn it more than Kapil Sharma and Big Boss 😲

Naah, TKSS and BB haven't had a good run this time, so this is nothing new. Even KBC. SD used to be the most popular weekend show even on its lowest weeks. The only competition used to be KKK and Indial Idol while they were on the run. And SD had an opening weekend of 2.5 iirc, even came in top 5 shows for 3-4 months continuously. I'm surprised the audience are still watching sony's reality shows 🤣

amiiieeee thumbnail

Originally posted by: felixfelilah

Naah, TKSS and BB haven't had a good run this time, so this is nothing new. Even KBC. SD used to be the most popular weekend show even on its lowest weeks. The only competition used to be KKK and Indial Idol while they were on the run. And SD had an opening weekend of 2.5 iirc, even came in top 5 shows for 3-4 months continuously. I'm surprised the audience are still watching sony's reality shows 🤣

Yeah, everyone's so in awe that IBD happens to be the highest weekend show but I feel like 1.9 is relatively low. Wasn't there a week in SD where the TRP hit 3.3? I think I remember seeing stories of the cast cutting a cake. So funny to think how much it dropped since🤣 They've ruined such great shows. Kapil is boring, and it's mostly the middle-aged, older generation I think that enjoy BigBoss, though I could be wrong. Also, I think a major reason why so many TRP's are decreasing is also because no one really watches TV anymore nowadays.

mahi0912 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amiiieeee

Yeah, everyone's so in awe that IBD happens to be the highest weekend show but I feel like 1.9 is relatively low. Wasn't there a week in SD where the TRP hit 3.3? I think I remember seeing stories of the cast cutting a cake. So funny to think how much it dropped since🤣 They've ruined such great shows. Kapil is boring, and it's mostly the middle-aged, older generation I think that enjoy BigBoss, though I could be wrong. Also, I think a major reason why so many TRP's are decreasing is also because no one really watches TV anymore nowadays.

Yeah it was also in shubranil's neetu kapoor episode bts so I'm guessing that 3.3 trp was for adla badli episode

mahi0912 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: felixfelilah

Watching as well as actively discussing on the forum 😂😂 either make the show so good that people watch and appreciate it or destroy it so that people watch it, and get together to criticise it.

altgr thumbnail

Second week TRP is 1.2

All weekend shows have dropped badly because of the cricket match between India and Pakistan.

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1457612660032217090?t=sA8Do1zjAGQQlsY5KicssA&s=19

altgr thumbnail

Third Week TRP of IBD 2 (Mega Auditions Week) - 1.3

Other weekend shows TRP

D+ 6 Opening - 1.3

BB 15 WKW - 1.2

SRGMP - 1.1

TKSS 1.1

TBP 0.7

https://twitter.com/isalilsand/status/1458693850843664385?t=UTcwsH6gPgpbl8KnVE7EdA&s=19