Frequent Posters

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hope he is opposite Tejo as a love interest ❤️

mumihp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This storyline reminds me Koi chand Rakh but the FL did not go back to her husband, she choose the guy who loved her and supported her. ML realised how wrong he was and wanted to get back with the FL, but she said no and choose the guy we wanted her to be with. One of the best endings ever, where FL did not bow to pressure and had self respect.

Also, I worried because the FL in KCR became pregant and Tejo was puking up so worried, she is not pregnant here as well. Whatever happens, Tejo should be free and happy.

Auroralights thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mumihp

This storyline reminds me Koi chand Rakh but the FL did not go back to her husband, she choose the guy who loved her and supported her. ML realised how wrong he was and wanted to get back with the FL, but she said no and choose the guy we wanted her to be with. One of the best endings ever, where FL did not bow to pressure and had self respect.

Also, I worried because the FL in KCR became pregant and Tejo was puking up so worried, she is not pregnant here as well. Whatever happens, Tejo should be free and happy.

I have watched Koi chaand rakh & I wish it ends the same way. 

People seem to think Fateh doesn't really love Jasmin & that he hasn't realized his love for tejo. I want to see the same thing for Tejo, that she mistakenly is under the impression that she loves Fateh but after meeting Angad she realises how wrong she was & finds true love with Angad. Fatejo under any circumstance is a dreadful thought🤢

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Fateh ne jitne expressions itne mahino mein nahi diye kvg ne ek episode mein de diye 🤣🤣🤣 

Now it looks like Udd has a male lead 

Ps- my first post in the forum!