Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

3 months ago. Ek topic banaya tha. The Shamita Shetty show

The privileged woman. That had friends and family come to BB to help her 

Someone who got to take a vacation for a week / and then again mini one for few hours. In the name of injury be a sanchalakโ€ฆ 

first one to give her map piece to junglewaasees as she could not even bear to have her suitcases taken. Or her gluten free food kept when junglewaases lost rations. Heck she even got a date night during bapat last 3 say fab stay ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

And this doesnโ€™t include the vile toxic behavior in OTT. 

While this show has no deserving winners due to a faltoo season. I figured posting here and yup. Jasoos said it first. :). Itโ€™s the Shamita Shetty show. Bhaley votes na hoo. Nepotism is always alive and she is in finale ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. 

BB15 - The Shetty show and hopefully they donโ€™t give her the ๐Ÿ†as there is no one less deserving than her in this season. :)

CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

3 months ago. Ek topic banaya tha. The Shamita Shetty show

The privileged woman. That had friends and family come to BB to help her 

Someone who got to take a vacation for a week / and then again mini one for few hours. In the name of injury be a sanchalakโ€ฆ 

first one to give her map piece to junglewaasees as she could not even bear to have her suitcases taken. Or her gluten free food kept when junglewaases lost rations. Heck she even got a date night during bapat last 3 say fab stay ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

And this doesnโ€™t include the vile toxic behavior in OTT. 

While this show has no deserving winners due to a faltoo season. I figured posting here and yup. Jasoos said it first. :). Itโ€™s the Shamita Shetty show. Bhaley votes na hoo. Nepotism is always alive and she is in finale ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. 

BB15 - The Shetty show and hopefully they donโ€™t give her the ๐Ÿ†as there is no one less deserving than her in this season. :)

Yes Shamita Shetty show all the way, from her obnoxious behaviour to special privileges to not playing any tasks but acting as the most unfair sanchalak, evicting Afsana because of her, evicting a certain someone to get her to top5 and the list is never ending.

Also the latest Aunty thing which has been stretched beyond limits is ridiculous to say the least.

Her OTT reaction, abusing Teja endlessly and then bringing the same issue on finale day shows her class.

The woman who in OTT as well as BB15 has always abused people with choicest cuss words and bullied them to no extent is now playing sympathy card and targeted card ๐Ÿ˜‚

Zero marks from me for the bad acting by the flop actress๐Ÿ˜‚
Live voting has been arranged for madam as everyone knows she cannot ever win fair and square in normal voting.

Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

You said it first and it was proven till Finale. So much is the desperation tht her PR or makers suspended all rival Fandom big accounts of Karan Teja Pratk fan n family. Worst is she wants to come in next seasons too, I hope not. 

Originally posted by: -EvilDesires-

Yes Shamita Shetty show all the way, from her obnoxious behaviour to special privileges to not playing any tasks but acting as the most unfair sanchalak, evicting Afsana because of her, evicting a certain someone to get her to top5 and the list is never ending.

Also the latest Aunty thing which has been stretched beyond limits is ridiculous to say the least.

Her OTT reaction, abusing Teja endlessly and then bringing the same issue on finale day shows her class.

The woman who in OTT as well as BB15 has always abused people with choicest cuss words and bullied them to no extent is now playing sympathy card and targeted card ๐Ÿ˜‚

Zero marks from me for the bad acting by the flop actress๐Ÿ˜‚
Live voting has been arranged for madam as everyone knows she cannot ever win fair and square in normal voting.

live voting pe she lost every vote in OTT ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. They can try but she ainโ€™t winning on votes. 

And am surprised. Cause nothing shocks me. That apparently calling someone an aunty has replaced the #me2 and showering abuses and heensa etc etc. I can go on. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

never in my books. This weakest of weak HM is someone who told Umar. Heensa vs you is ok as I donโ€™t like you. When Simba pushed him. Same woman who forgot he could have banged his head when he fell and said. Pool is shallow. He couldnโ€™t drown. But remember what she asked once ? Is it bal ka prayog to trip someone at full speed ? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Not worried about what happens to someone. Such a smart and wise senior she is na? What a kooschan from a โ€œstrongโ€ woman ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. 

Naah. Less I say anything about her. The better :). 

Originally posted by: Amy07

You said it first and it was proven till Finale. So much is the desperation tht her PR or makers suspended all rival Fandom big accounts of Karan Teja Pratk fan n family. Worst is she wants to come in next seasons too, I hope not. 

If she comes. I will ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ. As didnโ€™t Divya already tell her. U can come as often as you want. But u ainโ€™t winning. And sallu ka words for pratik but I guess really her. Shamita ka new career is going to be BB. Special privileges, food. Money. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Cuz otherwise to couldnโ€™t do anything besides sharara ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Amy07 thumbnail

If she comes. I will ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ. As didnโ€™t Divya already tell her. U can come as often as you want. But u ainโ€™t winning. And sallu ka words for pratik but I guess really her. Shamita ka new career is going to be BB. Special privileges, food. Money. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Cuz otherwise to couldnโ€™t do anything besides sharara ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Now there is a SHARA performance in Finale, is Shara relevant in BB15? ๐Ÿค”

Originally posted by: Amy07

Now there is a SHARA performance in Finale, is Shara relevant in BB15? ๐Ÿค”

thatโ€™s ok. They have played that song so many times for her since OTT ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Aur to koi song hain naheen uskey liye

akshara from OTT said it best. I think I was in 2nd grade or something when she did sharara. I donโ€™t even know what song is and who she is ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Those were her words and so true ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. And after BB it will be relegated back to same category. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Amy07 thumbnail

thatโ€™s ok. They have played that song so many times for her since OTT ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Aur to koi song hain naheen uskey liye

akshara from OTT said it best. I think I was in 2nd grade or something when she did sharara. I donโ€™t even know what song is and who she is ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Those were her words and so true ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. And after BB it will be relegated back to same category. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

No Jasoos I mean she has dance with Raquesh in Finale , couple dance where Raquesh wasn't even in show BB15 for even a week.  . 

Hahaahha thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

News came that Classy shetty is evicted from the house๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Welcome to the Comedy Circus oorfโ€ฆ Shamita Shetty show :). Yahaan pe woh 5* resort me VIP guest hain with her special diet, captaincy, sanchalak roles in tasks and treated like guest on wkv. Enter the rakhi brother as wildcard. The Shetty was upset with HM Vishal. So uska pol khol deeya on wkvโ€ฆ naheen. That isnโ€™t enough when the maaaaa is upset โ€ฆ..so โ€ฆ. โ€œsandesaa ayaa hain .. bhaiya laayaaaa hainโ€ฆโ€ aur bang bang bang. Vishal nominated ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. 

Aur haan. Usko BB ne permanent visehesh adheekaar deeya hain. Tujhey WKV pe deekh loongee. #KJo sastaa vakeel in OTT and Sallu the overpaid vakeel in BB15. Basically expensive Dhobis โ€” jo Shammo ke target ko khoob dhoyengey โ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. 

aur log ka roz jhagdaaa hotey haan. Karan the best. Pratik the best. Umar the best ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. โ€ฆ Arrey Bhai. The right kooschan is. Who is Karan. Who is Pratik. Who is jay. Who is Umar (in Nikki tamboli style)โ€ฆ. Yeh to show hain The Shetty Show โ€ฆ ๐Ÿคฃ

In the meantime chugalkhor aunty nishant speaks to Rakhi brother and explains to him. Listen... I nominated Shamita because I know she is strong and will easily survive so it was not about Pratik. Yeah right โ€ฆ.. (Err. Didnโ€™t you beat her on OTT and Pratik was polling higher)??

And this WC Rajiv who prolly is as dumb as it gets is here only to give info to Shamita and god knows what with Ieshan. So ofc telling our Chugalkhor Aunty โ€” haan haan. I told Shamita. You are a good friend ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. 

BB the comedy circus of the Shamita show. 

P.S. I saw on SM that some HM told Shetty that Raqesh is coming next as WC and her reply was. You mad or what. This is not Shamita Shetty show. Mere log heen naheen bhejtey rahengey BB..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. And then realized her faux pas. so changed narrative and said โ€ฆ haan but see Rajiv is not here for me. Yes he is my Rakhi brother but he knows many others in house. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

BB maaf karo yaar ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป. This is worse than a scripted Ekta melodrama ..that you trying to sell as reality tv ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ.

๐Ÿคฃagree.  

she should never be invited to bb again. 

maholl pura ganda karti hai