Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SejaI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

I won’t even give importance to the 3rd angle 😉

Cannot wait for PandyaLeela track to be over and couples competition to start.

if the rumours are true about Shivi doing a practice dance before competition then it’s guaranteed I am going to keep box of tissues ready for the actual competition 🥲 as Shivi scene before competition means Dashakaand!

I really hope makers have a good story planned in terms of the reason for Shiva 2.0 otherwise Shiva would be ruined for me completely.

SejaI thumbnail

But the jumper KD is wearing is lighter than Alice. Couldn’t be this co-incidence?

secondhelping thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: seja

But the jumper KD is wearing is lighter than Alice. Couldn’t be this co-incidence?

Editinggg

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yeah totally but couldn't help going all AWWWW  😆

SejaI thumbnail

Looks like KD is having a real life makeover too 🤣 Nice one Alice. Didn’t she wear KD yellow T-shirt on the BTS video some time back?

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

Looks like it😆 It’s all over IG PS related fan pages😆

I am not sure about Disha leaving or not but usne hum sab ki, poore PS characters ki dasha badal di😆

If at all she leaves I want a huge showdoen between her and BhabiMa

Mujhe Bhabima aur uski harmonium pe poora bharosa hai😆

@bold - and maha saas😆 she should sunao suman for misleading her in Shiva’s matter.  

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Looks like KD is having a real life makeover too 🤣 Nice one Alice. Didn’t she wear KD yellow T-shirt on the BTS video some time back?

Alice keeps wearing kds dress.😉.I guess she is more comfortable in his loose clothes..this one..orange tshirt..Beach day jacket..another black jacket..and another orange t-shirt from haveli times..Funny I find those clothes more suiting her than he himself..

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

@bold - and maha saas😆 she should sunao suman for misleading her in Shiva’s matter.  

I want Shiva to do that.. suman needs to hear frm shiva..that will be the worst hit on her for the insensitive torture she has done to ravi and shiva too..

SejaI thumbnail

Deeps - unfortunately Shiva won’t ever say anything against his his mum even if it’s wrong. 

We saw that recently before divorce hearing.m, he changed the subject but didn’t directly said anything to Suman for shouting at Raavi.

also during Krish convo in front of mirror trying to set his hair he said no one can go against mum. 

blissfulcanyon thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Congrats on new edt 🥳

This week, no time for a breather - saaton din busy rahenge 🤪

Well, here's to hopes 🍻 because life is nothing if you're not hopeful 😆