Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

How do you keep up with remembering all the birthdays of your many darlings? 😆

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

How do you keep up with remembering all the birthdays of your many darlings? 😆

Birthdays of his muses and what about those movie anniversaries every week. I don't even wanna know what his calendar looks like but one thing's for sure, it's a calendar every guy needs.😆

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

Birthdays of his muses and what about those movie anniversaries every week. I don't even wanna know what his calendar looks like but one thing's for sure, it's a calendar every guy needs.😆

LMAO I was about to say this. 

My theory: Maroon uses different calendar platforms for everything. Google Calendar for friends' birthdays. Outlook Calendar for movie anniversaries. Manual calendar for family's birthdays. His wall for all other events/meetings. His body for all of his crush's birthdays. He has to check every morning like this

Inspired By 'Ghajini', Mumbai Father Tattoos Mobile Number On Son's Arm &  It Pays Off

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

My theory: Maroon uses different calendar platforms for everything. Google Calendar for friends' birthdays. Outlook Calendar for movie anniversaries. Manual calendar for family's birthdays. His wall for all other events/meetings. His body for all of his crush's birthdays. He has to check every morning like this

Inspired By 'Ghajini', Mumbai Father Tattoos Mobile Number On Son's Arm & It Pays Off

This is what happens when you have more crushes and lust-objects than you can handle.😆 Bechara. 😒

altgr thumbnail
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Inspired By 'Ghajini', Mumbai Father Tattoos Mobile Number On Son's Arm & It Pays Off

Ask me a date and I can probably tell what day of the week it was. I’m sure you will doubt me as I have my phone at my disposal to check old calendars but I can assure you I’m not using it. 

Mein un log Mein se hoon Joh har cheez yaad rehta hai. 
https://youtu.be/hpTCZ-hO6iI

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

How do u plan on celebrating ur darling's birthday 😆

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Ask me a date and I can probably tell what day of the week it was. I’m sure you will doubt me as I have my phone at my disposal to check old calendars but I can assure you I’m not using it. 

Mein un log Mein se hoon Joh har cheez yaad rehta hai. 

Now this is interesting. Is there a trick or were you just blessed with this uncanny ability. 😮

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

Now this is interesting. Is there a trick or were you just blessed with this uncanny ability. 😮

Going back to 80s I just know the calander

before that I know each year back is one day behind( 2 days for leap year) and going forward each year is one day ahead or 2 for leap year. 

I wish there was a to proove this to you lol