Our Journey♥️ - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

Thanks Azra for this beautiful topic ❤️

Well I was never an itv person ...I was the one who never watched any itv shows but I still remember the day when I was back after giving my physics exam nd was sitting in front of TV and waiting for the lunch and suddenly the promo appeared and I who never watched any show got hooked with this one ....seeing the cute child bride marrying the grumpy groom .

This show is so close to my heart ...I never missed any episode there was a time during lockdown when I watched first 50 episodes about 100 times that was the aurra of this beautiful creation .

Till now I got goosebumps listening the most impactful dialogue 

"Chhaya toh sirf roshni mei saath deti hai lekin mai Anirudh Roy Chowdhury andhkaar mei bhi iska saath dunga "

Who thought a young man who'll come back to his nation nd will pave the path for the people, for women ... will work for the welfare of the country 

"Mera desh badlega zaroor badlega"

Uska desh badla where they saw the first lady  barrister , first girl to attend school , the child marriage annulment .

His love for nation .... jiske liye woh apni jaan bhi de de 

Nothing is great than your own country , the same country jo rehne ke liye ghar deti hai , aur khane ke liye ann , ujjalti hui dhoop toh sheetal chaaya .

Although makers were weak in history but still what the showed us was wonderful nd is wonderful !!!

From bed wetting track to menstruation track , mano one to choti mumma and Krishnanagar to post leap ...we have come  a long time 

I have left many times nd came back soon ....the mano track where I left the show but still came back 

Giving my so called chance 

"Prathaon ke bhawar se jab niklega toh kaisa hoga yeah rishta" 

I feel so overwhelmed coming across this much ....it's not just a show but an emotion 

The actors Aurra ...who is a phenomenal kid , who portrayed emotions beautifully ...far better than the kids of her age , Anchal a great actress I'm not much familiar with all of them including my bhaiya cause I saw him for the first time in this show he is an incredible actor 

Each one of them is so perfect .... perfectly perfect !!!!

I still remember how I started calling Pravisht... bhaiya in my stupidity but still I call him bhaiya whenever we talk about  him ...

I can't describe my emotions how much I love this show nd all the forum mates ❤️

The anokha rishta we all have with the show nd with each other  ❤️

Even I'm disappointed but I'm glad that I got a chance to be the part of this show nd ofcourse the forum .

I can't write much but this show is unique the cast , all the workers who made such a successful nd beautiful show !!!

From PH to director , cast nd all the people who work deserve a round of applause for the creation 

Anirudh and Bondita , these two are gems 

I have learnt many things from both the characters hope I'll be able to kept the values for long nd will practice them in reality 

Enough of my rantings !!

Iski jitni tarref karo utni kmm hai !!!

I mann ka rishta you all ❤️

With love

Aashi 

( innocence ki devi🤣)

Edited by Aashi_009 - 2 years ago

I remember I saw the promos of this show back in January or February 2020. When I saw that the little girl was married to an older man, I felt disgusted. A couple of years ago there was a controversial show that came up called “Pehredaar piya ki” and people had made a big deal about an older woman married to a minor boy (as they should have) A lot of celebrities had also spoken against that show so within a month I believe the show was canceled. So I got these thoughts in my head that if a show where an older woman marries a little boy can get canceled then how did this show get the permission to go on air? I was very disappointed and thought the Indian audience as usual is bias and that the reason why the other show went off air is because a “woman” married a younger boy but in this show a “man” marries a younger girl so according to society it’s acceptable. That really irked me. 

But because I have a habit of sleeping with my tv on 😂 I saw this show on and off only because it was playing on tv in the background not because I was interested in it 😂I started to appreciate Anirudh’s character. I liked tracks like bed wetting, Bondita going to school or the track regarding menstrual cycle. But again I DID NOT watch it regularly or because I wanted too lol I was just watching it as it was playing in the background and that too not consistently. 

What I didn’t like about the show at times was when choti Bondita’s character had such heavy dialogues and how they showcased her falling in love with her pati Babu. I was still very uncomfortable seeing a child perform such dialogues on screen and I wondered to myself that when I was her age, I was busy playing not being “jealous” or thinking bout my “pati babu”. I appreciated when the makers showcased Anirudh falling in love with Manorma but only because it highlighted how human Anirudh is. He may be this “rakshak babu” for Bondita but at the end he is just a 22 year old boy. 

However, when the leap happened that’s when this show truly caught my attention and I started watching it on a regular basis and in no time it became my FAVORITE show and today it plays an integral part in my life. I love Anchal Sahu as Badi Bondita. She has amazing chemistry with Pravisht. She fits the character of Badi Bondita perfectly. I guess a part of me that always held back in the beginning was I just couldn’t see a young girl married to an older man even though it was such a pure relationship which was represented so nicely🙂 I wanted the leap to happen. And finally when it happened I was happy that Anchal was nailing the character just how Aurra had aced it👏

I feel there’s still so much the show can showcase. Bondita and Anirudh’s characters can do so much on the show. Together they can try to help get rid of orthodox societal norms. I haven’t seen a show that has a concept as strong as this one. I really hope and pray the show stays on air. It deserves another chance 🙏❤️

I started watching this show since beginning because of Pravisht himself. I have been his fan since 2013 Mahabharat as Uttar, also I loved him as young Yudhisthir in Suryaputra Karn and as teenage Bharat in Siya Ke Ram.. So as soon as I saw BB promo in youtube and saw that Pravisht is coming in a new show as a Lead, I jumped on this show. Also, I got intrigued by the premise of the show and also as a Bengali I liked the fact that Pravi is playing a Bengali man.. So I started watching BB from the 1st episode itself.. 

Then, Pravi made me fall in love with Anirudh as the days went by.. Anirudh became one of the top/best/fav 5 characters for me ever.. ❤️

I enjoyed most of the pre-leap tracks till Manorama entered, then I lost a bit of interest.. I saw some episodes here and there after that.. But after the leap, I started watching the show again and watch all the episodes post-leap.. I enjoyed every track post-leap and started shipping Anidita (I love Anvisht together).. (I could not ship Anidita pre-leap).. 

I thought I will not watch BB after Ani "died" but obviously I continued watching it just because Pravi is outstanding as BRC (I am enjoying his negative role).. So I am very heartbroken that BB is going offair soon.. However, I will cherish each and every moment of Anidita & Anvisht even after the show will be over.. Hopefully we will get to see Pravi & Anchal in a new show together again !!

Some more tags❤️Share your stories too pls,even if your not watching the show now😆

Originally posted by ItsmeAzra

Some more tags❤️Share your stories too pls,even if your not watching the show now😆

more tags😆

Thank you so much for this topic 

This brings back the happy memories that connected us all to the show

For me it was this edit I saw on Instagram- the scene after annulment of the child marriage of Bondita Anirudh (though it was after the leap when I stumbled upon that edit) the expressions both chhoti Bondita and Anirudh have when Bondita is unable to decide what to address Anirudh as coz he was no more her pati babu, neither could she call him bristra babu without any relation and hence calls him Barrister Babu (ironically which was the first thing he actually taught her to call him as) and he has this expression of pain. It was all done so beautifully and skilfully.

The moment was stuck in my head and I found the Voot app started watching the show from starting day and night I used to be so excited while watching pre leap episodes, and then when I finished with the previous episodes it was episode of Shashwati’s bday that was going on on TV, and followed the show from there. 

I came to this forum and found so many people here who are true fans watching the show since day one and got the pleasure to talk to them, discuss the show with them, I hope to find them all again but for now I hope all struggles of fans get them what they want or atleast this show has some dhamakedaar ending, so that barrister babu can be remembered for another great thing

Edited by heer193 - 2 years ago