Can anyone explain the Day 19 conversation between Meisha & Ishan?

Mumbaikar007 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Day 19, 10:45 AM

Around 36 minutes and 13 seconds into the episode that aired on 20th October (Episode titled Pratik Goes Berserk!).

I literally could not make head or tail of what they were talking about. They were talking in coded language and BB muted certain words so I couldn't understand at all what was the convo.

Can anyone please explain? (I seemed to gather that Meisha thought Ishan is gay? Sorry if I misunderstood.)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Ieshaan was telling Miesha not believe in rumours outside the house. It’s spread by someone who doesn’t want him to come to the show. 

Miesha asked was it Pratik, he said no but he was also her friend outside BB. 

Ieshaan said he didn’t “Do Anything, means compromise”to get the work. But he played along. 

Miesha asked him to define the term “played along” and ask him to come clean as she has no issues with him. 

She was referring to Ieshaan being bisexual. But he said it’s not true and that person threatened him to leak their phone conversation and press articles against him. 

So Ieshaan wanted her to know that she might get to know about some rumours outside BB. 

I hope it makes sense.

Mumbaikar007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajni13

Ieshaan was telling Miesha not believe in rumours outside the house. It’s spread by someone who doesn’t want him to come to the show. 

Ieshaan said he didn’t “Do Anything, means compromise”to get the work. But he played along. 

Miesha asked him to define the term “played along” and ask him to come clean as she has no issues with him. 

She was referring to Ieshaan being bisexual. But he said it’s not true and that person threatened him to leak their phone conversation and press articles against him. 

So Ieshaan wanted her to know that she might get to know about some rumours outside BB. 

I hope it makes sense.

Thanks much. Who is the person who was blackmailing Ishan outside the house. Was it one of Umar or Pratik?

rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mumbaikar007

Thanks much. Who is the person who was blackmailing Ishan outside the house. Was it one of Umar or Pratik?

Not Umar or Pratik for sure. 

Probably VG, I might be wrong. 

He threatened Ieshaan that he will never get any work. 

Mumbaikar007 thumbnail

Not Umar or Pratik for sure. 

Probably VG, I might be wrong. 

He threatened Ieshaan that he will never get any work. 

Sorry if I am thick. But who is VG?

rajni13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mumbaikar007

Sorry if I am thick. But who is VG?

Vikas Gupta 🤔

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I hope it makes sense.

thanks for the clarification, I couldn't make sense of it too. 

TheNepaliArtist thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It wouldn't be a BB season if Gupta didn't give us new reasons to dislike him. 🤢

BlueMonster thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheNepaliArtist

It wouldn't be a BB season if Gupta didn't give us new reasons to dislike him. 🤢

It's like a BB tradition at this point

Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollylurker

It's like a BB tradition at this point

It's not Vikas Gupta guys , lets not blame him for everything. His fans trended stop targeting Vikas