Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Congrats on the new EDT!! 

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AhIshqHigh

I've said this before and I'll say this again, stop judging Shiva and Raavi on the basis of how they should've reacted in real world, they're not in the real world, they're characters and they can't be half as realistic as some of us want them to be. 

Alot of their reactions or the problems faced by them, won't even happen in the real world. Heck, their very marriage wouldn't have taken place in the real world. 

πŸ’―

Even if their marriage would have happened they wouldn't get together again in the real world. They would have gone their separate ways

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

It's not just shiva Alu...I am worried abt ravi now.. like they had done what they did with the kiss kaandh..they could make ravi do stuffs now which will put her too in bad light too..I hate when they butcher characters..shivas was traumatic enough..ravi is already made to look like stupid..this writers can do anything to make things more dramatic..

The problem is Deeps that the writers don't consider the kiss to be something serious which is why both Shiva and Raavi had such light reactions. The same way they did during the danda kaand, dhara didn't even apologize or regret after physically abusing Shiva and Krish. The kiss had been equated to a friendly hug and that's about it. The writers may have forgotten about it already 

blissfulcanyon thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Congrats on new EDT!

I'm here to wave around my manifestation for positive episodes πŸ˜†

Hoping for acche din soon πŸ˜‡

Edited by blissfulcanyon - 2 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Congrats on new edt..πŸ₯³

Anticipating the adbhudness of the upcoming episodes...πŸ€ͺ

secondhelping thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blissfulcanyon

Congrats on new EDT!

I'm here to wave around my manifestation for positive episodes πŸ˜†

Hoping for acche din soon πŸ˜‡

Achhe din aayenge, I'm very very hopeful

blissfulcanyon thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AhIshqHigh

I've said this before and I'll say this again, stop judging Shiva and Raavi on the basis of how they should've reacted in real world, they're not in the real world, they're characters and they can't be half as realistic as some of us want them to be. 

Alot of their reactions or the problems faced by them, won't even happen in the real world. Heck, their very marriage wouldn't have taken place in the real world. 

Agreed 100%! 

Anything itv does should not be taken seriously. Take it with a pinch of salt, it will make the journey of watching shows easier! 

Palak2812 thumbnail

Congrats on new EDT guys πŸ₯³ 

Get ready to become hypocrite like the Pandyas.

One day being disappointed with Shiva to loving him in the other episodeπŸ˜†

Disliking Dhara for months to liking her more than few in the show. 

So come in the journey of companing Dhara in her mood swings.

From loving Chaubeys for giving us good Shivi scenes to spoiling them by bluchering their characteristics.

Come on guys 

Get ready for showing love and disappointment but still loving our Shiva and Raavi and still rooting for Shivi  

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: blissfulcanyon

Agreed 100%! 

Anything itv does should not be taken seriously. Take it with a pinch of salt, it will make the journey of watching shows easier! 

Exactly.. enjoy the positives and ignore the negatives.. bash karne se story toh change nahi ho jayegi πŸ˜†