Raqesh Bapat brings out the Worst in Shamita

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So apparently Raqesh is entering BB15?😆

From what we've seen in OTT, Raqesh Bapat knows how to make a fool of himself. Shamita in OTT not only ruined her image, but her game hanging around with a spineless, people pleaser like Raqesh. 

Shamita has been playing decently in BB15 so far and surprisingly so. She probably had it in her - but obviously in OTT, her fire to really play the game didn't last beyond a week! Her stands, her ability to think clearly, to be objective - all of it went for a tumble, when she got involved with Raqesh - who for the most part made her look like she wanted the connection more than him.

If Raqesh hadn't been Shamita's partner in OTT or if she did not emotionally involve herself with him, she would have spared herself of the MASSIVE toxic arguments that happened between them - which threw HER in the negative light. It made her look very very dominating, bossy, controlling and condescending. Woh banda side se nikal leta tha - Aeda banke peda khaata tha and bill fatt tha Shammo pe🤣

She also looked like a love sick psycho, that was jelous of Raqesh talking with people she did not like.

So what happens when Raqesh enters BB15?😆 That'll be fun to watch! Maybe they're in a better place now, as they're officially in a relationship and she'll be more secure. But - she will not stop bossing Raqesh around and he won't stop acting like her puppy. It's just in her! She knows that nobody in BB15 will take her shitty attitude, so all her frustrations, steam and anger will be taken out on Raqesh.

Again - it will end up making her look ugly and Raqesh without his knowledge, will end up exposing Shamita. If Raqesh enters - I certainly believe that it will ruin Shamita's game as that woman cannot keep her focus for long in the game, especially when RaQUESSSH is around. 

Toh? Gaya BB15 bhi Shammo ke haath se🤣Raqesh will end up looking even sillier, because he looked like a fool in OTT - spineless among people there. BB15 mein toh Sher aur Sava Sher hai! BB15 has lots of brains and Masterminds and opinionated people, Raqesh will have to hide himself under a table covering his face with Shammo's pallu.

But I cannot wait to see Raqesh enter - because I cannot wait to see him subconsciously expose Shamita and make a fool of himself and of her.😆

Edited by loveandhope9204 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Shamita can be even more worse than what she already is in BB15 ?😲🤣

Originally posted by: roni_berna

Shamita can be even more worse than what she already is in BB15 ?😲🤣

Revisit OTT. You'd be surprised if you ever came across a more entitled B*tch than her, in all of your lifetime.🤣

FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I feel that Raqesh is a very laid back person and honestly speaking, I don't think Bigg Boss will ever be his cuppa tea. He accepted OTT cus of the fat paycheck and now BB-15 kyuki Ms.Shetty ko koi angle toh dena padega ðŸ˜†.

Haven't watched OTT so can't comment on either of their performances in it but Raqesh will be eaten alive here. Shamita will definitely use him as her emotional dumping ground and its fine as long as its in moderation, par we know how anything under the sun can offend her, Raqesh will get drained out too. There's not much energy to begin with anyhow. 

Raqesh, Anna aur Akka ki chakki mein pisne ke baad :

Gif

Edited by CobraKai1972 - 2 years ago
Shiner thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think you have been hater of Shamita but I have to agree you on this one. His entry will destroy Shamita s game. 

Originally posted by: Shiner

I think you have been hater of Shamita but I have to agree you on this one. His entry will destroy Shamita s game. 

I definitely loathe Shamita in general, though she's been slightly bearable in BB15.

saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Maybe makeup and breakup will happen in Bigg Boss only for BB ki ladli ðŸ˜†

jodh57 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

I am already imagining Vishal and madhurima's frying pan stunt with Shamita and Raqesh😈🤣

Originally posted by: jodh57

I am already imagining Vishal and madhurima's frying pan stunt with Shamita and Raqesh😈🤣

Except the pans will fly mentally and verbally this time from Shammo's end🤣

Madhurima's was physical

Bakugo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

What’s the point of Prateek taking the briefcase??? Sab mun uthake chale ahrahe hain