Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Please give me 10-15 business days to click through all of those links and watch them

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

This is captain Jack Sparrow level challenge…

FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

No time to go through all of these. I remember most of her performances because at her peak she was at every award show swaying her hips to all her hit item numbers and I have watched all of them. 😆

I think my favourite is the one (I don't remember the show or year) where they use camera tricks and body doubles to make it look like two Katrinas are onscreen (dressed up as various characters she played) and they dance off against each other😅

It was a refreshing change from her performances from that era where she was mainly required to only do sexy moves and leave 😆

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Best bolke black hole mai fek diya. Kamse kam 30-40 saal toh de na baba. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

I had to stop midway when I ended up clicking on the same link three times. But from what I saw, none of the performances were remarkable. She’s a great dancer onscreen but it doesn’t show in her live performances. She comes across too stiff and awkward. 

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I had to stop midway when I ended up clicking on the same link three times. But from what I saw, none of the performances were remarkable. She’s a great dancer onscreen but it doesn’t show in her live performances. She comes across too stiff and awkward. 

she is very mechanical indeed

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Please give me 10-15 business days to click through all of those links and watch them

I wanted to say the same 🤪

mango.chutney thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

to spare everyone the headache of each video I will tell you how they went

katrina is either wearing a skirt, dress, or tight pants outfit and then occasionally true desi attire. every now and then even a belly showing outfit. don't forget to add some cleavage!

all dance moves include: stiff movements of  thumkas, spins, arms going up and down or shoulders moving, mediocre belly dancing styles and chest bumping. also-aerobatic dance class!!

hope that helped you!

To answer OPs question: None. Katrina is highly overrated as a dancer and her lives prove she can't dance (her move list as well. So called best dancer hasn't done anything new since she came to Bollywood)

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mango.chutney

to spare everyone the headache of each video I will tell you how they went

katrina is either wearing a skirt, dress, or tight pants outfit and then occasionally true desi attire. every now and then even a belly showing outfit. don't forget to add some cleavage!

all dance moves include: stiff movements of  thumkas, spins, arms going up and down or shoulders moving, mediocre belly dancing styles and chest bumping. also-aerobatic dance class!!

hope that helped you!

To answer OPs question: None. Katrina is highly overrated as a dancer and her lives prove she can't dance (her move list as well. So called best dancer hasn't done anything new since she came to Bollywood)

Thank you for going through the links and taking ur time to answer this question in detail 👍🏼