Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Biggboss15

No she was a bacchi infront of them but still a contestant whom I disliked along with sky😆

I agree on thhat Imam ka next level terror tha logo mein and Bindra was so loud 🙄 Sameer Soni was good in that season he took stand par Tiwari won🙄

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: locopoco

Dolly Bindra NAHI ! then BB will start giving me headaches with over the top chilam chilli. 

On the Other thought Dolly Bindra band bajaoing Shamita and Jay, so much fun. 

Shamita ro degi😆. But as far as I know jay wo kisise darta nai he will have the most horrible and dirtiest fight with dolly🤣

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Lagta hai daddy ji ko ham sabke kaan ke parde pharne hai🤓🤣. Dolly Bindra and imam ke sath puja mishra ko bhi bula lo her get off my back will be soothing to here😆. Well mehak dolly imam and pooja ke samne bacchi hai🤣 though I disliked her😆

Pooja Missra nahin aayegi. Uske Youtube videos dekh lo Salman, Arbaaz, and Shatrughan ke khulaf. Aapko pata lag jayega. ðŸ˜†

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel

Pooja Missra nahin aayegi. Uske Youtube videos dekh lo Salman, Arbaaz, and Shatrughan ke khulaf. Aapko pata lag jayega. ðŸ˜†

Woh lady alag hi level ki hai. Shes the real Julie (Rakhi as bhootni)

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Shamita ro degi😆. But as far as I know jay wo kisise darta nai he will have the most horrible and dirtiest fight with dolly🤣

Shamita baja sakti hai rone ke baad bhi and Bindra was all about chillana 🤣🤣

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Woh lady alag hi level ki hai. Shes the real Julie (Rakhi as bhootni)

Uspar jinnat aaye the, per her commentary in those videos. 

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: riddhan

I agree on thhat Imam ka next level terror tha logo mein and Bindra was so loud 🙄 Sameer Soni was good in that season he took stand par Tiwari won🙄

Mehak was actually like surbhi rana of bb12😆. Well imam used to have nasty fight with urvashi as she never took his nonsense🥳. Same in bb4 sameer to tab bhi accha admi tha jisne apna patience khoya😆 but shweta tiwari used to give muh tod jawab to her dolly bindra🥳. And inspired from shweta sameer ne bhi usko muh tod jawab diya

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Jay "jo mere saath jaisa karega main bhi uss ke saath waisa karonga". Ugliest side if Jay will be out 

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel

Wo yaha aa gayi to har weekend catfights between sallu miyan and pooja mishra🤣

RockingSunny thumbnail

Jay "jo mere saath jaisa karega main bhi uss ke saath waisa karonga". Ugliest side if Jay will be out 

You are right and it will be fun to watch😆