Riddhima two shot drabble- Ishq pe marjawan Part 1 and 2 complete

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So, this is a request it won't be a happy ending for Riansh, this the most absurd track and the two minutes noodles type apology was the worst and then the question why women are in a bad situation...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Riddhima knew that the minute Vansh will find the whole truth he will hate her and will definitely punish her, what she didn't know that he will destroy her altogether. 

Funny, that it is the second time in love someone used and threw her like tissue paper. First it was Kabir who used her as a pawn to destroy Vansh.

And now it is Vansh himself who had destroyed her with his quest for revenge, all those beautiful moments spent in the glass house were now like acid slowly destroying her from the inside out.

She was ready to do everything to prove her love, but killing someone was something she couldn't do, she begged him for a new start and again she fell for his manipulations. 

Only she knows how the manager and staff of the hotel looked at her, a lonely women who had no one with her..the last of her money went to pay the bill of the hotel, she ran away from there. She would rather be a roadkill than let anyone from that hotel be near her.

All types of ill thoughts were running in her head..what if Vansh was kidnapped? What if he had an accident and lying somewhere bleeding? She walked on the snowy road without any sweater, shivering. 

Trying to find a taxi, something to get back to VR mansion..but no one stopped, she walking on the road aimlessly when a truck stopped, scared yet keeping faith in her bappa she took lift from them.

They left her few miles before the area where the mansion was located, she paid them with a gold chain that was on her, her last of the belongings. 

Disheveled, shivering, hungry she had finally reached VR mansion, there was some type of conference going on, and Vansh was alright..eventhough he looked at her he didn't do anything, but the thing that happened next broke her completely..

V- Please welcome my wife Ahana Vansh Raisinghania...

Ps- Here is the first part, the next part will be final..sorry if it's short but i hate writing for this track..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Really Amazing 

Update Soon 

AninditaSamanta thumbnail

Awesome...update soon

raveena0605 thumbnail

Part 2

She screamed, and shouted at him, begged everyone to speak up, but no one spoke..not even Dadi. Everyone enjoyed the humiliation she faced, especially Ishani..

She stood there numb, the wedding photo, the dress of Vansh's mom and every memory of her was being replaced by Ahana. She looked on as Vansh hugged her, told her how much he loved Ahana all the while looking at her and smriking.

Ishani knew what she wanted to next she pulled on Riddhima's manglsutra and it broke into peices, she then pulled her by the arm and threw her outside the mansion, and closed the door on her face.

Riddhima somehow stood up and went away not even stopping to sounds of Sia calling out for her..

S- Bhabhi!!!!

Everyone ran to Sia's room, leaving Ahana and Kabir all alone and afraid..Sia was trying to get up..when Vansh reached her

V- Sia..you are awake..

S- Bhai..Riddhima Bhabhi kahan hain..i have to tell you something..

I- Uss trash ko humne ghar se bhar nikal diya hain..

S- Chup ho jao..di..aaj aap aur aapka baacha zinda hain toh sirf Bhabhi ki wajah se..

V- What are you saying Sia..Riddhima ne tumpe attack nahi kiya tha..

S- Nahi bhai..it was all Anupriya..because mujhe unki saachai pata chal gayi thi..she and Kabir used Bhabhi..

S- Aur Kabir ne hi Ragini ko mara tha..

I- And inn sab ka proof kahan hain?

An- Mere pass hain boss, and aur bhi bahut kuch hain inn videos mein..

The videos showed each and every torture Riddhima had faced, Ishani throwing her in a coal filled room, Kabir and Anupriya electrocuting her..and Anupriya harming Sia..

S- Bhai Bhabhi kahan hain..

V- What have i done?..

An- Boss mere aadmiyo ne bataya hain..she is going towards the cliff..

V- Jo bhi ho Angre..she shouldn't harm herself..chalo mere saath tum..

Riddhima didn't know when she herself reached the cliff..how ironic she lost the Vansh who had loved her immensely and know she will end herself as well..she is adamant about the fact that her Vansh is dead.. she was standing near the edge when Vansh called her 

V- RIDDHIMA...

R- Aap yahan kyun aaye hain Mr.Raisinghania, aapki biwi aapka intezaar kar rahi hain..

V- I know the truth Riddhima..i am so sorry..

R- It's too late for that Mr.Raisinghania..congratulations on destroying your enemy..

R- It's time to leave this hell hole..My Vansh is waiting for..

V- Riddhima!! I am your Vansh..

R- My Vansh died..and besides tum aur tumhare na mere pyaar deserve karta hain and nahi meri care.. Goodbye 

She leaned backwards and slipped into the abyss, remembering all the beautiful memories of her and Vansh..finally she is at peace..

Sometimes some love stories don't have happy ending, sometimes the innocent soul had to suffer a lot..but Karma came for the Raisinghania. 

Sia left the family..Dadi died of a painful stroke. Ishani had a miscarriage and it broke her and Angre relationship..Aryan died of drug overdose and as for Vansh he gave himself up to police what good is being a mafia man or rich man when he had no one to share his happiness with..

Ps- Here is the final part guys..hope it is upto mark..i dont know why i can't write properly in this track..anyways please comment..

Ria23 thumbnail

I like the ending.

But feel sad for Riddhima.

Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Didn't want Ridhhima to die.... Wanted her to move away from the toxic family and lead her own life while these fellows rot☹️☹️

raveena0605 thumbnail

Sorry..for the sad ending..

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

The part always loved but hated to extreme too.

Beautifully written πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Tragic ending 😒

But better than living with those snakes.