Afsana is FIRE!!

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Ever since this motormouth entered the house, people (including me) have called her a loser, whiner, bhukkad, and God knows what! But here’s the deal. The girl is on FIRE!! Some have even compared her to Sana. Sana was nothing but her beau’s sidekick in the house. Afsana not only understands the game, she also voices her opinion and is standing strong since Day 1!! Heck, she is the only one who actually had the guts to stand against Madame Shamita. When she says “don’t mess with me,” she means it! I know she can be annoying as well, but honestly, who isn’t?! The best part is that she is proactive in defending herself, unlike poor Donal who hasn't even been able to speak a word against those who have tortured her! Don’t care about Salman; stopped taking that guy seriously ages ago!

Edited by DaddyMarvel - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This!! Afsana is live wire what Bigg boss needs. Afterall we watch Bigg boss for drama. And without Afsana bb won't be same 😆 

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Shamitha and Akasa are blaming afsana deliberately torn her clothes but What I saw in the episode is it happened accidentally. So afssna is not wrong when she is fighting for herself with everyone.

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: SriRani

Shamitha and Akasa are blaming afsana deliberately torn her clothes but What I saw in the episode is it happened accidentally. So afssna is not wrong when she is fighting for herself with everyone.

She is gutsy, and that’s a huge achievement in itself. 

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi_

This!! Afsana is live wire what Bigg boss needs. Afterall we watch Bigg boss for drama. And without Afsana bb won't be same 😆 

Totally agree. To stand up for yourself is a virtue not everyone possesses.

Priya12000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SriRani

That was unintentional. But then she deliberately tried to pull akasa's pants. That was so clearly shown

Edited by Priya12000 - 2 years ago
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Accha? Yesterday when i was excited about her marriage,wat u said? 😡palti kumar🤬

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: SushantForever

Accha? Yesterday when i was excited about her marriage,wat u said? 😡palti kumar🤬

Haaye meri chudail.. Aa gayi tu!! 🤗😆

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: SushantForever

Abhi main Afsana-Afsana khel raha hoon. Do din baad shaayad Shamita-Gluten Free ho jayega. 😆

Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Afsana actually has a brain for this game... If you see sugarcane task, she was the only one in deer team, who was actually doing what needs to be done...to collaborate n support plant team.... N when tiger team argue her that they are supporting them and made them winner in last last in task, she clearly told them that they wanted them to win because they wanted all plants out not because they genuinely want them to win... Once all plants will be out, they'll kick them out too... 

This thing everyone knew in deer team but no one shows guts to go against tiger team....so Afsana very well played smartly in that task ....n may be that's why Shamita n Vishal were so irked n these two are provoking her constantly... because they knew she was muhphat n close to karan... N she is that one player who will not go with herd mentality or group mentality

Edited by Antaramantara - 2 years ago