LAST EPISODE, Batuk & Bondita

karry2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Barrister babu is a show,I had been regular too, always, never missing episodes be it any sequence going. The off-air news is confirmed, maybe a time slot change, well this difficult,we don't know if it would be.

For the present, with all news being said, from XYZ resource,bondita's pregnancy.๐Ÿฅฑ

well,I had wished more social sequences could have been showing, Bondita fought 1 case, and the family life started...............๐Ÿคข

The perspective of batuk's entry as pravisht Mishra playing a double role is somewhat creative, somewhat disturbing,and confusing as well, This doesn't imply in a negative manner, seeing batuk's dialogues which were supposed to be by Anirudh is confusing for sure.๐Ÿ˜ˆ

This is something,I think the last ep,idk really but as a typical itv show will be,bondita's pregnancy leading to batuk's tenderness towards the unborn child, his fantasy of seeing bondita's goodness and tc of her during the gestation period, and then when they r bonded, Anirudh's entry and a disturbance and at last a happy ending.๐Ÿคฃ

OR

IDK really, maybe a social cause will be targeted,the pregnant widow's case being solved,anidita being together taking cases,batuk's physco behavior to be stopped, the era changing,in terms of education, lives of girls.๐Ÿ˜ณ

OR

What's your take would be the last episodes before 1st week of nov, what's sequence will be aired on tv, before a month? any guess for plotline...... โ“

Edited by karry2.0 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karry2.0 thumbnail

Tagging some of you to know your idea of the last episodes in the show!๐Ÿ˜†

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Dear friend, sorry to say that my thinking has got shattered after this off air news. I can't think anymore. With much difficult, I am holding this bitter news. Consoling my mind that if they continue they have to bend infront of channel, their terms and involvement as they have already involved in Mano track. Our makers will not have freedom to show what they want to. May be they will show some good message vat end. Bondita will make Bhatuk realise the importance of women progress important for welfare of society.  Can't say anything more..it's hurting๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

karry2.0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mprvn36

Dear friend, sorry to say that my thinking has got shattered after this off air news. I can't think anymore. With much difficult, I am holding this bitter news. Consoling my mind that if they continue they have to bend infront of channel, their terms and involvement as they have already involved in Mano track. Our makers will not have freedom to show what they want to. May be they will show some good message vat end. Bondita will make Bhatuk realise the importance of women progress important for welfare of society.  Can't say anything more..it's hurting๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Every  show that starts will end! 

Barrister babu won't get a proper ending I can bet, Bondita fought one case,there's nothing portrayed on law, her carrier, and social structure since adulthood started. All social stuff was for minutes and whole show went through family drama !  Even ,Its sad to see a show would vanish after a month,and so, but still, It was a worthy journey,all memories we had has their worth ,don't be hurt๐Ÿค—

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: karry2.0

Every  show that starts will end! 

Barrister babu won't get a proper ending I can bet, Bondita fought one case,there's nothing portrayed on law, her carrier, and social structure since adulthood started. All social stuff was for minutes and whole show went through family drama !  Even ,Its sad to see a show would vanish after a month,and so, but still, It was a worthy journey,all memories we had has their worth ,don't be hurt๐Ÿค—

I know every show has to end, but still there are many topics to explore.  Like Anirudh Bondita working for freedom movements, else making Tulsipur, Krishnanagar ideal villages, Anirudh getting a chance to enter politics and later Bondita,.. about adopted kids. Even I can also expect the only ending to their story is they live and leave the world together (after their kids grown-up). But this is too early. What to do! I will cherish all the memories with all our friends FFs, os, and old episodes.๐Ÿค—Thankyou for consoling me.โค๏ธ

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Can't Believe This Show Is Ending.

Not Fair.

Colors Channel Sucks!

AnVishtian thumbnail

I'll discuss the last episode when I see the last episode ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

But for now, I have my Hope's with the cast and the team that the show can STILL GO ON.

Because, Barrister Babu is a show that deserves more and has a lot to say! 

If anyone wants to support in saving the show, please PM me. 

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Have a crazy theory ๐Ÿ˜† Batuk may fall for Tapur or Tupur while he is pretending to be ARC. Maybe he has a change of heart towards Bondita too. Then finally in the end ARC will make his grand entry. Anirudh Bondita are reunited and BRC gets together with one of the girls. Aniโ€™s dad recovers and allโ€™s well that ends well ๐Ÿคช well when u will get a hum saath saath hai who cares for inquilaab zindabaad ๐Ÿ˜›

On a serious note I am not disappointed with the show ending per say but just the execution that got messed up. Even with 200 episodes this series could have broken the norms of ITV. The first few months are gold n will always cherish that. I feel sad for Aanchal coz this was her first big break. She hardly got to play her part and showcase her potential. Hope she gets another show soon.

Edited by BeyondHorizon - 2 years ago
karry2.0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Have a crazy theory ๐Ÿ˜† Batuk may fall for Tapur or Tupur while he is pretending to be ARC. Maybe he has a change of heart towards Bondita too. Then finally in the end ARC will make his grand entry. Anirudh Bondita are reunited and BRC gets together with one of the girls. Aniโ€™s dad recovers and allโ€™s well that ends well ๐Ÿคช well when u will get a hum saath saath hai who cares for inquilaab zindabaad ๐Ÿ˜›

On a serious note I am not disappointed with the show ending per say but just the execution that got messed up. Even with 200 episodes this series could have broken the norms of ITV. The first few months are gold n will always cherish that. I feel sad for Aanchal coz this was her first big break. She hardly got to play her part and showcase her potential. Hope she gets another show soon.

They didn't let bondita,be shown as a krantikari. only the show roated around sbs kinda drama. the first were golden,the girl questioning,etc. Its now only love,drama,life. xd

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: karry2.0

They didn't let bondita,be shown as a krantikari. only the show roated around sbs kinda drama. the first were golden,the girl questioning,etc. Its now only love,drama,life. xd

The show went down the drain a long time ago. I was hoping they could salvage it somehow post leap but it became a Laila Majnu show. And somewhere as viewers we need to take responsibility for this. We should collectively reject saas bahu shows. And y do we crave for shows that run for dinosaur eras? Decades ago the content on TV was so much better coz audience or TRP had little say in it. They remained true to their essence and were finite. For what are we feeling sad? That the show is ending after running for 400 odd episodes? And how many of these were actually worthwhile? There are very few tracks that made sense. Where Anirudh helps Bondita understand the concept of touch, helping her overcome her bed wetting habits, his passion to educate her. That trafficking track was unnecessary and so was the fight between two villages. U had much bigger things. U had the pre independence era and so much could have been done. But all of it wasted. 

Edited by BeyondHorizon - 2 years ago