Not really liking Vidhi now

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

This post is about my changed opinion on Vidhi. I used to think she's extremely sweet and innocent. She gave those vibes to me, she was always chill, always nice with everyone. But ever since that Prateek incident, I have come to see her in a different light. I am not Prateek's fan, not withstanding what happened in that incident, I was under the impression that she wouldn't be able to take a strong stand and will need others' support. But she did go around talking about that incident a lot, but the real change was on the weekend. Salman supported her. That's where I think her personality really changed.

Ever since the weekend, I feel she's been much more vocal about criticising people, picking fights with them, trying to show a fiery side to her. And don't get me wrong, I love girls like that. But why I don't like Vidhi is because she is trying to be that person or she's showing her true colours now. This means she was not what she showed herself earlier and only because she got supported, she got this courage to come out more strongly at others. Like those people who start jumping with a little of backing but go down really fast if they get criticised. I feel like all this air that's been pumped up by Salman's comments in her will soon go out as soon as he rebukes her for anything. And so she's neither here, nor there. Just a mean and weak person.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shiner thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agree with you. When I saw in first week I was like she is so innocent and sorted out. The way she put herself in fight with Afsana and the way she reacted to pratik s incident. Totally dignified person and straight to point. Not overdoing it. But little bit of appreciation just changed everything.

This week u can clearly her demeaning behaviour towards others whom she doesn't like. While like a puppet to the people she likes trying to extremely nice. She is thinking like she is above others. How little bit of appreciation instead of making a person humble ends up making them in a behave in a mean way.

abhilashaa23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: astha36

This post is about my changed opinion on Vidhi. I used to think she's extremely sweet and innocent. She gave those vibes to me, she was always chill, always nice with everyone. But ever since that Prateek incident, I have come to see her in a different light. I am not Prateek's fan, not withstanding what happened in that incident, I was under the impression that she wouldn't be able to take a strong stand and will need others' support. But she did go around talking about that incident a lot, but the real change was on the weekend. Salman supported her. That's where I think her personality really changed.

Ever since the weekend, I feel she's been much more vocal about criticising people, picking fights with them, trying to show a fiery side to her. And don't get me wrong, I love girls like that. But why I don't like Vidhi is because she is trying to be that person or she's showing her true colours now. This means she was not what she showed herself earlier and only because she got supported, she got this courage to come out more strongly at others. Like those people who start jumping with a little of backing but go down really fast if they get criticised. I feel like all this air that's been pumped up by Salman's comments in her will soon go out as soon as he rebukes her for anything. And so she's neither here, nor there. Just a mean and weak person.

Agreed

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I don't see her in the episodes. She is gayab. πŸ€£

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

I don't see her in the episodes. She is gayab. πŸ€£

Lol, she tries to be seen so much. But so whiny and irritating.

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

During the intro on stage she was a bheegi billi, turns out she's just another mithi churi . Pretends to be all coy and bhooli but is a mean- shitty person.

I detest her ever since she treated Donal like shit.

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

She looks like disha parmar in appearance πŸ˜”

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

She looks like disha parmar in appearance πŸ˜”

No muhje nhi lagti 

She is prettier than disha 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Dikhti kahan hai yeh 

Since she got eliminated (monday) She is trying very hard  to do such things that give her limelight. But no vain 🀣

Rubyholic thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VintageWine

During the intro on stage she was a bheegi billi, turns out she's just another mithi churi . Pretends to be all coy and bhooli but is a mean- shitty person.

I detest her ever since she treated Donal like shit.

yes always she is backbitching donalπŸ™„πŸ™„... as if she is perfect.