Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vimeo thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I knew this was coming! I was expecting this to happen prior to wedding. But its ok. Start of the wedding. Starting the wedding on a very good note! Grt. I had hoped Ram wud hv destroyed the papers himself without letting Priya know and when they actually wud separate, that's when the family including Priya wud know. But yahi sahi. Happy with this!👍

Sweeties8 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I loved the promo! Its so beautiful and hope it happens at the start of their relationship and not when they separate… there are already so much of misunderstanding they both badly need a positive note to start upon

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Wow thanks for sharing🤗

Lovely Promo

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I also hope Ram gets to know about Priya placing the fan & ice for him - caring + clever! Maybe someone at home shd complain that all the ice is gone & what is the icebox doing in Priya’s room & she has to explain. Wld be worth seeing Ram’s face & contrition!

Sweeties8 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ha h looks like the writes alreadt stole your idea! This happened in today’s episode

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bana

I also hope Ram gets to know about Priya placing the fan & ice for him - caring + clever! Maybe someone at home shd complain that all the ice is gone & what is the icebox doing in Priya’s room & she has to explain. Wld be worth seeing Ram’s face & contrition!

Your wish got fulfilled in the exact way that to so soon !!! 😂

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing promo can't wait to watch ❤️

Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Ram did the right thing and hoping that this makes Priya look at Ram from a different angle! May the friendship begin.