Heartbreak - Raghav - Pallavi OS on current track Part 2 updated

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello all, This is my small idea of he way I want the conflict to go through

This is after Raghav comes back to RR Mansion and Pallavi tries to seduce him. Amma has come back from her trip and is happy to be in her house with her children. I am not good at writing 18+ so skipping that part 

Pallavi tries her level best to seduce Raghav. In the morning only Amma was talking to her and told her that she wanted to hear the good news of becoming a grandmother from them too. Pallavi was shy when Amma was talking to her frankly. 

Amma :- Pallavi, I know your marriage has not been in the best of circumstances but now that you love each other, I think you should start a family. If you need more time I totally understand and having children should be the joint decision of husband and wife but I ask you to talk to Raghav about this. 

Pallavi:- Jee Amma, I know what you mean. I will speak to Raghav tonight. 

But, after her failed attempt to woo her husband, Pallavi was disheartened. Raghav was not even looking at her in eyes and talking to her. 

Pallavi :- kya baat hain raghav. Don’t you love me? Are you not interested in taking this relationship further? 

Raghav who was gutting down in his guilt over what happened in Warangal did not know how to answer his wife’s innocent query. He wanted to come clean but he just did not know how to do it, how to voice out that he might have violated the sanctity of his marriage vows. While he was still contemplating, Pallavi who was observing the reactions on her husband’s face was feeling rejected and unwanted. 

Pallavi:- Raghav, I know I am not someone you would choose but kya main itni buri hoon ki you are not even looking at me? Am I that bad Raghav? Why won’t you hug me (she was on verge of crying)

Raghav got startled seeing Pallavi being that distressed and immediately he held her arms. He decided to come clean because he can no longer make Pallavi hurt by his aloof behavior. 

Raghav:- Pallavi, it is not you who is at wrong. But it is me who has done a big sin and I don’t know if I can even look into your eyes after what happened in Warangal. I am the one who is tainted and I can’t bear to touch you with my tainted hands. 

Raghav told everything to Pallavi - about how he ended up in the hotel and how Esha was supposed to have booked that room and how he ended up rescuing Esha from her husband. He then told her how he talked about the past and then he had a drink and the next morning he woke up next to Esha in the bed. Pallavi who was listening to all this was shocked and she had tears in her eyes. That her husband would spend a night with his ex while she was going crazy finding him hurt her self-respect. 

Pallavi stood up and went to the cupboard and started packing some clothes. Raghav who was watching it understood what Pallavi was doing but he just couldn’t stand there. He tried to beg Pallavi to stay back and apologize for his mistake but Pallavi was not hearing. It was like she had gone deaf - the pain in her heart totally silenced every other voice. 

Finally, Pallavi took her small bag and came down. Amma who was sitting in the living room was surprised to see Pallavi with a bag.

Amma:- Pallavi, kahi jaa rahe ho beta ? You were fine this morning. Did anything happen?

Pallavi:- I just need to go out for some days Amma. I need to understand few things. 

Raghav who knew that there was no way to stop Pallavi had already called Farhad who came to RR Mansion right away. 

Raghav(to Farhad):- Farhad, I want you to be with Pallavi and take her wherever she wants to go. Just be near her. I think she might want to go to Deshmukh house. Drop her there and tell Aayi to take care of her. I will talk to Aayi tomorrow. 

Farhad was surprised to see his Anna telling this. As far as he knew, his Anna can never let Pallavi be away from him even for a day. Now he is okay with Pallavi bhabhi going away and that too to Deshmukh house. What is happening? And looking at his bhabhi he was shocked to see his ever smiling bhabhi stoic and silent. 

Farhad took Pallavi in the car and made a turn to Deshmukh house. But Pallavi did not want to stay in close proximity of RR Mansion. She decided to go to her brother’s place. 

Pallavi:-  Farhad, Please take me to Kolhapur to my brother’s place. 

Farhad:- Bhabhi I might not get any train reservations now. Do you want me to drive to Kolhapur. 

Pallavi:- yes Farhad, if you can take me please.

Farhad drove to the address that Pallavi gave. Unfortunately Pallavi’s brother and sister-in-law were away for a relatives wedding in Indore and were gone for a week. Pallavi got the keys from the neighbour’s place and opened the door to her brother’s place. Farhad bought in the luggage inside the house and said his bye to his beloved bhabhi. 

Coming back to the house where she grew up in finally broke the strong resolve of Pallavi. She did not even register Farhad walking away. Just the din of her heartache was so huge that she slumped to the ground letting out a heartbreaking cry. 

To be continued. 

Do let me know if you want this to be continued. It might mostly have another 1 or 2 parts. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail

Tags few more people 

SruthySudeep thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

Hello all, This is my small idea of he way I want the conflict to go through

This is after Raghav comes back to RR Mansion and Pallavi tries to seduce him. Amma has come back from her trip and is happy to be in her house with her children. I am not good at writing 18+ so skipping that part 

Pallavi tries her level best to seduce Raghav. In the morning only Amma was talking to her and told her that she wanted to hear the good news of becoming a grandmother from them too. Pallavi was shy when Amma was talking to her frankly. 

Amma :- Pallavi, I know your marriage has not been in the best of circumstances but now that you love each other, I think you should start a family. If you need more time I totally understand and having children should be the joint decision of husband and wife but I ask you to talk to Raghav about this. 

Pallavi:- Jee Amma, I know what you mean. I will speak to Raghav tonight. 

But, after her failed attempt to woo her husband, Pallavi was disheartened. Raghav was not even looking at her in eyes and talking to her. 

Pallavi :- kya baat hain raghav. Don’t you love me? Are you not interested in taking this relationship further? 

Raghav who was gutting down in his guilt over what happened in Warangal did not know how to answer his wife’s innocent query. He wanted to come clean but he just did not know how to do it, how to voice out that he might have violated the sanctity of his marriage vows. While he was still contemplating, Pallavi who was observing the reactions on her husband’s face was feeling rejected and unwanted. 

Pallavi:- Raghav, I know I am not someone you would choose but kya main itni buri hoon ki you are not even looking at me? Am I that bad Raghav? Why won’t you hug me (she was on verge of crying)

Raghav got startled seeing Pallavi being that distressed and immediately he held her arms. He decided to come clean because he can no longer make Pallavi hurt by his aloof behavior. 

Raghav:- Pallavi, it is not you who is at wrong. But it is me who has done a big sin and I don’t know if I can even look into your eyes after what happened in Warangal. I am the one who is tainted and I can’t bear to touch you with my tainted hands. 

Raghav told everything to Pallavi - about how he ended up in the hotel and how Esha was supposed to have booked that room and how he ended up rescuing Esha from her husband. He then told her how he talked about the past and then he had a drink and the next morning he woke up next to Esha in the bed. Pallavi who was listening to all this was shocked and she had tears in her eyes. That her husband would spend a night with his ex while she was going crazy finding him hurt her self-respect. 

Pallavi stood up and went to the cupboard and started packing some clothes. Raghav who was watching it understood what Pallavi was doing but he just couldn’t stand there. He tried to beg Pallavi to stay back and apologize for his mistake but Pallavi was not hearing. It was like she had gone deaf - the pain in her heart totally silenced every other voice. 

Finally, Pallavi took her small bag and came down. Amma who was sitting in the living room was surprised to see Pallavi with a bag.

Amma:- Pallavi, kahi jaa rahe ho beta ? You were fine this morning. Did anything happen?

Pallavi:- I just need to go out for some days Amma. I need to understand few things. 

Raghav who knew that there was no way to stop Pallavi had already called Farhad who came to RR Mansion right away. 

Raghav(to Farhad):- Farhad, I want you to be with Pallavi and take her wherever she wants to go. Just be near her. I think she might want to go to Deshmukh house. Drop her there and tell Aayi to take care of her. I will talk to Aayi tomorrow. 

Farhad was surprised to see his Anna telling this. As far as he knew, his Anna can never let Pallavi be away from him even for a day. Now he is okay with Pallavi bhabhi going away and that too to Deshmukh house. What is happening? And looking at his bhabhi he was shocked to see his ever smiling bhabhi stoic and silent. 

Farhad took Pallavi in the car and made a turn to Deshmukh house. But Pallavi did not want to stay in close proximity of RR Mansion. She decided to go to her brother’s place. 

Pallavi:-  Farhad, Please take me to Kolhapur to my brother’s place. 

Farhad:- Bhabhi I might not get any train reservations now. Do you want me to drive to Kolhapur. 

Pallavi:- yes Farhad, if you can take me please.

Farhad drove to the address that Pallavi gave. Unfortunately Pallavi’s brother and sister-in-law were away for a relatives wedding in Indore and were gone for a week. Pallavi got the keys from the neighbour’s place and opened the door to her brother’s place. Farhad bought in the luggage inside the house and said his bye to his beloved bhabhi. 

Coming back to the house where she grew up in finally broke the strong resolve of Pallavi. She did not even register Farhad walking away. Just the din of her heartache was so huge that she slumped to the ground letting out a heartbreaking cry. 

To be continued. 

Do let me know if you want this to be continued. It might mostly have another 1 or 2 parts. 

😭 pallu be strong please 😭 can't see you in that situation oh god 😭

ishqi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Please continue!! sounds interesting!

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I want him to come clean so badly even if he does it later but he needs to man up.

Pls continue the story. Want to see him repent

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome sharada, good attempt👍🏼

I really want cvs to some mature like you wrote but Sikku only interested on giving us a tadka😡. 

Hope raghav come clean by himself because it will break 💔 her more when she comes to know from any third person. Please continue 🙏

PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

I want him to come clean so badly even if he does it later but he needs to man up.

Pls continue the story. Want to see him repent

I think Raghav will come clean - there is no other way to save the character from being butchered otherwise. 

farheenbachani thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Please continue....i only have these OS and short stories now to keep my sanity...LOL  Your story sounds good.

ritas1234 thumbnail

Nice update. Pls continue feeling sad.

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Loved it !

Would love it to continue! I want to see how he wins her back :)