Karan & Monami TS: Mission Rescue - Part 2 updated (Completed)

scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi Everyone! 🤗

I am Arul and I am new to this forum. I binge-watched the show and could not stop myself from writing a two shot. Hope the story does not sound boring. Pardon my English and my mistakes 😉

Mission Rescue: Part 1

Karan was in a panic. He had to get to Monami as soon as possible else he knew he would regret for life. It’s already been more than three hours since she called. Calling his trusted friends and partners, Karan tried locating the last location of Monami’s mobile. “Please be safe, Monami. Please be safe.”, chanted Karan inside his head. The screen was displaying the last location as the hospital in which Baby was admitted. 

Karan: “Was she saying the truth all along? Damn! It’s all my fault! I should have listened!”

Karan hit the table hard in his frustration. She was right. He has brought his ego in-between and had not listened to her. Maybe things could have been different if only he had listened to her for a minute. As soon as the location was found, Karan wasted no time. He speeded his jeep to the location with only one motive, that is to recue Monami. Judging from the phonecall that was disconnected, the doctors might have been alerted so Karan and his team had decided to stop his jeep a few metres away to avoid attracting unwanted attention. Getting off the jeep, the team slowly and quietly made their way to the back of the hospital. 

Using the back entrance, everyone entered in. 

Karan: “Faizi, you check in that corridor and Sanju, you go in this corridor. I am going to check in the opposite direction. You guys know the protocol. Call out when in danger.”

Faizi: “Ok Karan.”

Sanju: “Ok sirji.”

Faizi made his way along the corridor that he was supposed to check on. As he moved, he could hear a lot of the patients groaning in pain. He could understand something was not right. As soon as he reached the end of the corridors, he quickly called up Sanju and Karan to inform them of the status. Upon finding nothing, Karan asked Faizi to quickly call for backup as Karan too heard the patients’ sound. He understood that something illegal was going on in the hospital and they would require additional backup.

Meanwhile after disconnecting the call with Karan, Sanju continued making her way along the corridor. She heard a muffled voice. She quickly moved towards the voice and found herself standing in front of a locked door. Through the glass on the door, she found Monami tied up. Sanju noticed that even Monami’s mouth was taped and her phone laid far away from her. Angered by Monami’s state, Sanju had the urge to break the door down but that would only attract attention. 

Sanju (mindvoice): “No! I can’t break the door. It will make noise and attract attention. Let me call Karan sir and inform him.” 

She quickly called up Karan and informed him that she had found Monami but she was locked inside a room. 

Karan: “Great Sanju. Faizi and I will come over now. You stay there. Becareful.”

As soon as Sanju hanged up the call, she felt a hard metal poking the back of the head. 

Guy: “Don’t move or I’ll end your life.” 

As much as Sanju wanted to turn and show the person that he was messing with the wrong person, she had to be careful as the guy had a gun in his hand. She was trying to analyse the possible ways to overtake the guy. With her heel, she kicked the guy in the shin. Unbearable to bear the pain, the guy moved two steps behind. Taking that as chance, Sanju tried to pry the gun out of his fingers. In the tussle, the gun fell out of the guy’s hand and landed at a distance. Taking that as a chance, Sanju punched the guy in the face several times. As soon as she saw the guy losing his consciousness, she tried to move him to the next room.

However, she was unaware that another guy had spotted her and was coming to attack her. Before she could predict the other guy’s attack, she felt him hit her head hard. Sanju felt her wound on her head. Her hand could feel some moisture and realised that she was bleeding. Her vision was starting to blur but Sanju can never give up without a fight. Trying to hold on to the little consciousness that she was feeling, she tried to fight back. She turned to punch the guy but felt dark spots dancing in front of her eyes. 

Before she could punch the guy, some doctors and some guys surrounded her. Given her state, she alone would not be able to fight all of them and she was already feeling tired cause of the wound. She sent out a silent prayer to her Maa Durga to bring both her Sirji fast as she could not stay awake any longer. Just then, one of the guy pushed Sanju down and started to tie her up while she tried to struggle out of his grip. The guy then carried her over his shoulder and opened the same room Monami was in. He dropped Sanju near Monami and spoke to the doctor who followed him into the room.

Guy: “Listen Doctor. We do not have much time. Looks like people have infiltrated into the hospital. You better get the job done or we will take your organs also along with the others.”

Doctor: “Please sir. No. We are already doing as you said. Please don’t do anything to us. We just need one more patient’s organ. But…. But… But there is no other patient available that can be operated right now.”

After thinking for awhile,

Guy: “Who said we do not have anyone else. We can use this woman. She is anyway unconscious now so no need to waste anaesthesia on her.”

Hearing the guy, Monami gasped. She was shocked that Sanjana was here. She felt worried for Sanju as she was injured. Her inner doctor instincts was pushing her to check Sanju’s wound but she was helpless. 

Monami (mind voice): “Oh my god Sanjana! What’s wrong with her? Oh god, I can’t even check her. This Sid will definitely murder me if he knew I did not attend to his girlfriend. Argh!!! Stop Monami. Stop thinking about Sid now. Focus on Sanjana. If Sanjana is here, maybe Karan is here too. Please god, please save us.”

Monami had already been struggling to get herself freed and right when the guy bend down to touch Sanju, Monami felt the knot in the rope tied around her ankles loosen. Before the guy could touch Sanjana, she kicked the guy in his shin, making him fall flat on his face. Angered at what Monami did, the guy pulled Monami by her hair and sneered at her.

Guy: “Oh Ho! You want to save this woman. Let’s put your love to test then. Instead of her, you can pay the price. Doctor, this woman will be the donor. She tried to show her bravery to me right. I am impressed. Listen here you Doc. No anaesthesia.. no painkillers. I want to hear this woman scream in pain. Operate on her.”

The guy then whistled to call the people from his team. 

Guy: “Bring this woman to the operation theatre. She’s going to be our lucky donor.”

Monami tried to struggle against the guys but she alone was nothing compared to them. Sanju too tried to move but she was feeling weak and could not move as she was tied up.

Monami (mindvoice): “Oh god, someone please save me. Karan! Where are you, Karan. Please save me.”

to be continued....

Edited by scorp1AN - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorp1AN thumbnail

Here is the second part as promised.

Mission Rescue: Part 2

Karan suddenly felt as though someone was calling out to him. He was feeling more worried as there was no news from Sanju when he tried to call her back. He knew something was wrong and felt even more desperate to reach Monami and even Sanju now. Time was ticking away and every moment delayed could lead to anything god forbid, disastrous.

Karan: “I am coming Monami. Please be safe. I won’t let anything happen to you.”

Meanwhile in the room, one of the guys carried Monami and laid her on some nearby abandoned stretcher. He started pushing it towards the operation theatre along with the Doctor. Before moving to the operation theatre, they had ensured to lock the door so that Sanju would not escape when she regains her consciousness. As soon as they left, Karan and Faizi reached the same corridor Sanju was on. As they moved, they spotted some drops of blood on the floor near the room Sanju was in and looked into the room through the glass. 

Upon discovering Sanju injured and tied up, they quickly and quietly picked the lock and went in. Looking at Sanju, Karan  seethed in anger. He was ready to murder anyone who came upon his way as Faizi and Sanju were his family from the academy and anyone who tried to harm them did not deserve to live. Lifting sanju’s head, Karan lightly tapped her cheeks to bring her to consciousness.

Karan: “Sanju! Sanju! Wake up, Sanju! Are you able to hear me? Sanju!”

Hearing Karan’s voice, Sanju murmured: “Sirrrr… sirjiiii…. Save….. Save her Sirji…….. Monami…… theatre……”

Karan immediately understood that Monami was in grave danger. 

Karan: “Faizi, stay with Sanju. Check if the backup arrived. I will go after those guys.”

Karan rushed to the operation theatre praying nothing bad should happen to Monami. 

Meanwhile in the operation theatre, Monami was frightened out of her wits. Being a doctor herself, she had never feared the scalpel as she had held it many times to save people’s lives but to be operated upon while she was in her full consciousness was something she prayed nobody should go through, not even her worst enemy. As she struggled, one of the guys who was trying to hold her down, slapped her. The shooting pain temporarily knocked out her breathe making her feeble.

Doctor: “Shall we start the procedure?”

Assistant: “Yes doctor.”

The doctor brought the scalpel near the left side of her waist ready to make a cut when the operation theatre door burst open. Karan had already knocked out the guys who were guarding outside the doors. He then fired at the other guy who was inside the operation theatre to supervise the doctor and his assistant. Hearing the firing, the doctor and his assistant had already scrambled away from the stretcher to take cover. All the other guys guarding the hospital, came rushing into the room to attack Karan. However Karan was more desperate to ensure Monami’s safety. He wanted to know if she was injured or not.

While more people were coming in,

Karan shouted: “Monami….! Monami….! Do you hear me? Monami, are you ok? Anwser me! Are you ok?”

Hearing no reply, Karan started to worry. He fired a bullet and quickly turned to take a look at Monami who was on the stretcher. Karan felt pained to see her eyes full of tears and her mouth taped. He noticed that her hand and legs were still tied up. Seeing her in that state made him even more angry and he just knocked out a guy with a mere punch in the face. He quickly went near her and helped her to sit up. He then began to untie her. As he was busy untying the ropes, three guys barged into the room. Seeing them with a gun and about to fire, Monami pushed her whole body off the stretcher bringing Karan down with her narrowly missing the bullet.

Karan immediately swapped their positions bringing Monami below him to save her from the bullets but before any of the guys could fire at Karan or Monami, someone shot at all three of them, killing them immediately. Karan looked up towards the source who helped and found Faizi standing there with his gun. He then nodded his head in thanks and got up helping Monami also. The backup had arrived and had already captured those who were alive.

Karan: “Is Sanju alright?”

Faizi: “Yes Karan. The paramedics came within few minutes after you left so I handed Sanju over to them and made my way here.”

Karan then turned to look at Monami who was looking lost in her thoughts. He walked towards her and carried her in his arms. Feeling exhausted at the ordeal she had just went through, she silently let him do whatever he wanted without uttering a word. Karan quickly carried her out of the hospital and moved towards the paramedics. He settled her in a chair and went towards one of the paramedics to get some ointments for the rope burn around her wrists and ankles. He wanted to make sure that she was alright. It was his fault that she was in this position. He could not explain how guilty he felt.

Settling himself beside her, he lifted her wrist and inspected her wound. He then slowly applied the ointment when he felt her tear drops on his hands. Looking up at her, he could see that she was still reliving what had just happened a few minutes ago. He needed her to stop thinking about it so he slightly shook her to bring her attention to him.

Karan: “Monami, its already over. Stop thinking about it. You are save. Everyone is save.”

Monami remembering Sanjana started to panic: “Sanjana was tied up. She needs help. You need to go to her.”

Karan: “Monami, relax. Relax ok. She was already sent to the paramedics.”

Monami nodded and Karan continued applying the ointment.

Karan: “Monami, I… I am…. I… what I want to say is…. I really”

Monami: “Sorry.”

Karan: “Yes that. What?”, and he looked up at her.

Monami: “I am sorry Karan. I should not said anything about your personal life without knowing anything. It's because of me, you got suspended. I am really sorry.”

Karan: “No. Shhh… Monami, I should be the one saying sorry. I am sorry. No matter how much of a difference I have with you, I should have listened to you when you mentioned something was wrong in the hospital. It's my fault.”

Hearing Karan, Monami started crying: “It’s understandable. You were suspended and you were angry. I…. I had also insulted you calling you a two timer. You…. You had…. You had no reason to believe my words or save me and yet you saved me. I… I’m really thankful to you for that. You were right. If we want to protect the country, we need to be disciplined. Sid… Sid was wrong.”

Karan could not bear her tears. He would rather have her fighting with him than crying like this. This tearful Monami doesn’t seem like the Monami he knows.

Karan: “Rani Sahiba, did the doctor or anyone hit you in the head before bringing you to the operation theatre? You are agreeing with me. God, I wish someone had videoed this. Are you really ok or should I arrange for a head scan or something?”

Monami who was crying, wiped her face and looked up at Karan.

Monami: “You! Here I am apologising and you are making fun of me! Are you serious? Let go of my hand now. I can apply the ointment myself. Let go.”

Karan (mindvoice): “mission accomplished” and chuckled.

Karan: “Ok ok! Sorry, I shouldn’t have said it like that Rani Sahiba. How can I make it up to you now?”

Monami who had just started to feel the hunger pangs, without thinking just blurted out,

Monami: “Get me a chocolate, then I’ll think about forgiving you.”

Karan: “Chocolate? Right Now? What are you? A nine year old kid?? I really think you hit your head.”

Monami was starting to get frustrated. She crossed her arms and turned to face a different direction. 

Karan laughed out at her childishness and stood up.

Karan: “Fine fine. Here you go.”, and passed her a chocolate that he had kept for Baby in his pocket.

Monami squealed in happiness and snatched the chocolate out of Karan’s hand and starting unwrapping it.

Karan: “Childish woman!”

Just when Karan squatted down to continue applying the ointment on her ankles, her stomach howled so loudly making Monami embarrassed. Hearing the sound so clear and loud, Karan just broke into a full blown laughter.

Monami: “Shhh…. Shhhh… Karan, stop laughing! Everyone is going to look. Please stop laughing! Please”, as she turned left and right to check if anyone else heard it too.

Hearing her plead, Karan tried to control his laughter but apparently her stomach had other plans. It again howled loudly once more further embarrassing her and making Karan go on another laughter riot while Monami just covered her face using her hands to conceal her blush. And that is how Faizi and Sanjana found them both.

The End.

Edited by scorp1AN - 2 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

Arul is this you??

OMG miss you yaar,,,.❤️🤗

scorp1AN thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Arul is this you??

OMG miss you yaar,,,.❤️🤗