Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey madhura, heavenlybliss here😳

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hey, I'm back! πŸ˜ƒ

Bas occasionally ye "Kabhi khushi, kabhi gham" ban jaata hai "Kabhi khushi, bahut sa gham" 

πŸ€”

Compare kaun kar raha hai behen? Hum to bas ye keh rahe hain ki wo Chulha phoonkne waala CPR dekh kar dil itna strong ho gaya hai ki heart attack itni asaani se nahi aayega... If we can survive the shock of that Pia special CPR (and that too being science students), to ye bhi jhel sakte hain. πŸ˜†

Logic has (In Mitul's tone) πŸ€ͺ

Us baat ka shok to hamesha hi manate rahenge... Itni buri tarah se dil bhi to toda tha makers ne is teen ki tikdi ko over glorify karke. 

Haan, idhar apni galtiyon se seekhne ke liye tareef to karni padegi...

This I'd say the best thing about Ankahee Dastaan. We can't be sure but I'd like to believe that they took audiences' revolt into consideration and tried their best to rectify their mistake. πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

I agree with you here... Every actor is supposed to grow over time and I had hoped that Niyati too would have improved and would give a better performance this time. 

But at the same time, the Sheeshe waali Daayan Pia was there at the back of my head so, I had not kept too much expectations. Promo ne bhi zyada impress nahi kiya tha to expectations aur zyada kam ho gayi thi. 

Well, she wasn't as bad as Sheesha Wali Piya but I guess I had high hopes since it's Niyati. 

I just told this to my Maa (after all, both of us are Nazar fans) and she had a complete "WTH" expression on her face... πŸ€£

Sending virtual hug for auntie... β€οΈ πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— β€οΈ

Wait a second... They did NOT need Daayan Vriksh at any point of time throughout?? I mean haan, Nazar mein bhi har baar to Daayan Vriksh use kiya nahi tha but major teleportations ke liye they did use Daayan Vriksh. Idhar bilkul bhi use nahi kiya? 

Nope...

Italics: That is the only explanation that I can also think of right now... Aur to kuch samajh nahi aa raha. (Ya phir Daayans ka bulk mein shikaar dikhane ke liye sabko ek saath plane mein ikattha kar diya πŸ€ͺ)

Well, woh to definitely reason tha. Team R chose that occasion as they wanted to destroy the entire Daayan clan, not just Mo. Rest we have to assume. 

I am thinking to catch up with it tonight... dekhte hain, mood change na hua to aaj hi dekh lenge. πŸ˜…

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Keeping the gifs, cos you nailed them!!

Fantastic, overall even I liked, and a big shoutout to Gul, and star plus. Our show came back, and our leads, and finally Niyati came back!! Also all actors did really a great job, essence tha.

Couldn't agree more. πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Agree with Vedansh, though at points I got irritated how family was just blaming ansh, but unka bhi sahi hai. 

Yes. And TBH, I kind of liked it that Shekhar had a voice here. He wasn't just blindly following Ved. Of course, I got irritated too with his nonstop blaming. But it was still better than "Ka Hua Ji? Pareshan Maat Ho Ji!" πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

I loved the plane scene, how faceoff was there, Mo and Nishant, amazing!! Both teams, and PK reference, really takkar ka laga, except ofc khali fukat ka gyan.

Well, I didn't like the sequence but the logical reasoning was fab - the way Team R trapped them. And of course fukat ka gyan with Mahabharat reference was really off putting. πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯±

Agreed, this Ansh part was super fab. Like a fab twist. Naman being their protector was damn funny, par thik hai liberty. Plus I loved the way Naman trained Ansh and by choice he came on good side!!

Exactly! β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

Ab Piansh, few scenes fine, makers wanted to maintain some similar stuff, did them well. Fireflies was nice, pool bhi acha tha...ab Gul show ho aur pool na kare, hoga nahi. But their first meet seemes dumb, cos just by ear ring noise ansh touched her, matlab koi thappad lagayega. In our show it made sense, cos she cried. Also suddenly Piansh were fighting as kids and being cranky, didn't suit at all.

Shaadi kyu hui, ye bhi nahi pata. I thought why they fell in love, kuch dikhayenge...but no!!

Niyati got to perform a lot, and she did a good job. But I agree with you, bahut screen space aur potential tha, but she really could have done way better and performed well, seemed out of practice. She should start doing musical videos or short projects.

My sentiment exactly! 

Yes, there have been a number of sequences which I found to be OTT and wished they had shot them more realistically, certain scenes are needed to be slow. Otherwise you don't feel connected. In the original it made total sense with Ved's monologue as we understood why PiyAnsh were connected. 

Here we got nothing. And as you said, in normal situation he would get bashed up for such behavior. Specially the way he left while Piya was running behind him.

Then again their banter - it made no sense.

About Niyati, now that you have mentioned, yeah, she did do a decent enough job but both Ritu and Harsh have outshone their previous portrayal and Mona was pitch perfect. Obviously, I expected more from her. But then again the others have done projects in the meantime and she was in a break. So I agree, she needs to be more regular and hone her skills. 

Kiara, agree. Ved, totally!! Fntastic job and reasonable.

Actually ansh ki family seemed good. 

Yeah! 

Plot definitely was crisp, even Mohona did a fantastic job. Harsh too did a great job, after first scene with pia, waha he could have been better.

I agree.

Action was horrendous, matlab bas logon ko pakadke patka rahe the wall pe!! Sad. I agree they didn't want to invest too much resources, but dusre creative action seqs of ground too could be done.

Precisely!

Omg, daivik thing was horrible!! Conveniently forgotten, infact ansh ki family seemed more into that, with aarti and all. Pia ka daivik thing just suddenly came in last 2 minutes. I loved the way she defeated Mohona with her signature step!! But some flashbacks of daivik could be showed.

Honestly, even the signature mark didn't leave much of an impact as you said, they brought that angle in the last moment. Rather I would be happier if they showed PiyAnsh's signature move as Ansh holding Piya in the air and then Piya striking. Here when Ansh gave Piya a hand and she jumped, it literally looked like he was throwing water to Mo because of the way his hands were together. 

As I replied to Nikki, I'd like to believe that they took audiences' complaint in consideration and upgraded Ansh, Rathods and Mo. But unfortunately they didn't keep Piya's basic essence. Sure, in some of the scenes like where she confronts Ansh and his family about the sudden marriage proposal - it looked more realistic and she was portrayed to be even more outspoken than the original - which is amazing. But her layered character wasn't even touched. Here too she had lost her father at an early age so they could portray her pain. But it was totally missing.

But I'll shut up because they rectified their major mistakes in this episode. So I'm gonna shush my inner Piya Bhakt for now. πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

But great story telling and handled well.

Couldn't agree more. β€οΈ πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— β€οΈ

Edited by Nush_Rat - 2 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

The most appropriate meme on Ankahee Dastaan... πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU4vP1wh8zs/

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Hey madhura, heavenlybliss here😳

Hi dear!! Great to see you. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Hi dear!! Great to see you. 

Same here

Missing your gallery updates❀️

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nush_Rat

Keeping the gifs, cos you nailed them!!

Fantastic, overall even I liked, and a big shoutout to Gul, and star plus. Our show came back, and our leads, and finally Niyati came back!! Also all actors did really a great job, essence tha.

Couldn't agree more. πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Agree with Vedansh, though at points I got irritated how family was just blaming ansh, but unka bhi sahi hai. 

Yes. And TBH, I kind of liked it that Shekhar had a voice here. He wasn't just blindly following Ved. Of course, I got irritated too with his nonstop blaming. But it was still better than "Ka Hua Ji? Pareshan Maat Ho Ji!" πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

I loved the plane scene, how faceoff was there, Mo and Nishant, amazing!! Both teams, and PK reference, really takkar ka laga, except ofc khali fukat ka gyan.

Well, I didn't like the sequence but the logical reasoning was fab - the way Team R trapped them. And of course fukat ka gyan with Mahabharat reference was really off putting. πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯±

Agreed, this Ansh part was super fab. Like a fab twist. Naman being their protector was damn funny, par thik hai liberty. Plus I loved the way Naman trained Ansh and by choice he came on good side!!

Exactly! β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

Ab Piansh, few scenes fine, makers wanted to maintain some similar stuff, did them well. Fireflies was nice, pool bhi acha tha...ab Gul show ho aur pool na kare, hoga nahi. But their first meet seemes dumb, cos just by ear ring noise ansh touched her, matlab koi thappad lagayega. In our show it made sense, cos she cried. Also suddenly Piansh were fighting as kids and being cranky, didn't suit at all.

Shaadi kyu hui, ye bhi nahi pata. I thought why they fell in love, kuch dikhayenge...but no!!

Niyati got to perform a lot, and she did a good job. But I agree with you, bahut screen space aur potential tha, but she really could have done way better and performed well, seemed out of practice. She should start doing musical videos or short projects.

My sentiment exactly! 

Yes, there have been a number of sequences which I found to be OTT and wished they had shot them more realistically, certain scenes are needed to be slow. Otherwise you don't feel connected. In the original it made total sense with Ved's monologue as we understood why PiyAnsh were connected. 

Here we got nothing. And as you said, in normal situation he would get bashed up for such behavior. Specially the way he left while Piya was running behind him.

Then again their banter - it made no sense.

About Niyati, now that you have mentioned, yeah, she did do a decent enough job but both Ritu and Harsh have outshone their previous portrayal and Mona was pitch perfect. Obviously, I expected more from her. But then again the others have done projects in the meantime and she was in a break. So I agree, she needs to be more regular and hone her skills. 

Kiara, agree. Ved, totally!! Fntastic job and reasonable.

Actually ansh ki family seemed good. 

Yeah! 

Plot definitely was crisp, even Mohona did a fantastic job. Harsh too did a great job, after first scene with pia, waha he could have been better.

I agree.

Action was horrendous, matlab bas logon ko pakadke patka rahe the wall pe!! Sad. I agree they didn't want to invest too much resources, but dusre creative action seqs of ground too could be done.

Precisely!

Omg, daivik thing was horrible!! Conveniently forgotten, infact ansh ki family seemed more into that, with aarti and all. Pia ka daivik thing just suddenly came in last 2 minutes. I loved the way she defeated Mohona with her signature step!! But some flashbacks of daivik could be showed.

Honestly, even the signature mark didn't leave much of an impact as you said, they brought that angle in the last moment. Rather I would be happier if they showed PiyAnsh's signature move as Ansh holding Piya in the air and then Piya striking. Here when Ansh gave Piya a hand and she jumped, it literally looked like he was throwing water to Mo because of the way his hands were together. 

As I replied to Nikki, I'd like to believe that they took audiences' complaint in consideration and upgraded Ansh, Rathods and Mo. But unfortunately they didn't keep Piya's basic essence. Sure, in some of the scenes like where she confronts Ansh and his family about the sudden marriage proposal - it looked more realistic and she was portrayed to be even more outspoken than the original - which is amazing. But her layered character wasn't even touched. Here too she had lost her father at an early age so they could portray her pain. But it was totally missing.

But I'll shut up now because they rectified their major mistakes in this episode. So I'm gonna shush my inner Piya Bhakt for now. πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

But great story telling and handled well.

Couldn't agree more. β€οΈ πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— β€οΈ

You are welcome! 

Agree about Shekhar. 

I understand, but execution and trapping was fab. Ofc that talk was so not needed. 

Agree about Piansh. Seems makers saw all other shows and their shows, jismein ye nok jhok hoti hai couples me, so ghusa diya πŸ™ˆπŸ€£

Agreed on signature mark and all, last thing was bahut hi bakwas execution. Like why could not Ansh jump high by using his powers by taking piya. 

True let's keep quiet 

Yes, dear. That's with Niyati and it reflected clearly. So others looked really fab, and a special mention to harsh cos he had to stay quiet and play an impact and he did an amazing job with it. Niyati had to flaunt the powers but... 

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Same here

Missing your gallery updates❀️

Yes, I quit it cos posting stuff on IF is a mess. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Agree about Shekhar. 

😊

I understand, but execution and trapping was fab. Ofc that talk was so not needed. 

Agreed.

Agree about Piansh. Seems makers saw all other shows and their shows, jismein ye nok jhok hoti hai couples me, so ghusa diya πŸ™ˆπŸ€£

True πŸ€ͺ

Agreed on signature mark and all, last thing was bahut hi bakwas execution. Like why could not Ansh jump high by using his powers by taking Piya. 

πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯±

Yes, dear. That's with Niyati and it reflected clearly. So others looked really fab, and a special mention to harsh cos he had to stay quiet and play an impact and he did an amazing job with it. Niyati had to flaunt the powers but... 

Yeah! Told you, Harsh has improved a lot since Nazar ended. πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ I really wish Niyati too improves herself and get back with a bang. I guess she has some project in her hand as I was reading one of her IVs, released prior to Ankahee Dastaan. So fingers crossed! πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜Ž

Edited by Nush_Rat - 2 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Yes, I quit it cos posting stuff on IF is a mess. 

Hope you do return soon😭