Bigg Boss 15 - Daily Discussion Topic - 10th Oct 2021 -Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 88

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: .Dilwale.

SPPPP!!!

I am liking Umer a bit after yesterday. Are you feeling anything positive regarding him like me? ðŸ˜†

🤗

I’m still kinda indifferent to Umar - I wanna see how he goes this week. Though I’m fully with him about doubting Meisha-Garlic’s teen din ka pyaar ðŸ˜†

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SP2684

🤗

I’m still kinda indifferent to Umar - I wanna see how he goes this week. Though I’m fully with him about doubting Meisha-Garlic’s teen din ka pyaar ðŸ˜†

Me too. I will give him this week.

The thing with me this season is I am liking different people each episode. Ek din Karan, agle din Vidhi, agle din Simba, agle din Umar ðŸ¤£

But I am still not ready to commit ðŸ˜†

peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Hello shello.. how r you.. this season is far better than last one. bb13, bb11 jaise ho sakte hain . watch it

DDT fav abhitak clear nei but majority disliking pratik's game.. 

Watch karna looks impossible rn. May be i will ctch few clips here n there

Pratik looks most disliked contestant😬😂

You are rooting for?

Priya12000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SexyPotato

Pratik ka gali sounds like a bhajan but baki ka gali gali e hai.🤔

Not defending jay but in bb from last few seasons gali, all sort of shaming has become daal chawal. Someone should tell this people without going below the belt they can play the game.

That was such a stupid thing for Jay to say.."its not the first time people are giving gaalis in this house"..What type of reason is that...just because they gave gaalis doesn't mean they were all right.

If those people go to a cliff and jump from there, yeh bhi chala jaayege kya ðŸ¤”

peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

Riggghhhttt in that case - it’s a good thing you’re not gonna be watching ðŸ˜†. Last week I’d have said differently - when I didn’t know who the real damaad and hamare gale ka phanda was gonna be ðŸ˜†. But do pop by DDT when you can ðŸ¤—

@Jasoos and guenhwyvar - I know Peeyara a bit from the last few seasons, and so enough to know that she wouldn’t have much enjoyed OTT had she watched, and I would bet money she wouldn’t have enjoyed Pratik. Hence my questions before answers ðŸ˜†

Who is Damaad this time? Kundra or Jay or Pratik🤔

I have gist that pratik was a abuser and shamita was okay from twitter😆

I will deffo pop by DDT for you guys

And for PS you are 100 percent correct😎

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: peeyara

Who is Damaad this time? Kundra or Jay or Pratik🤔

I have gist that pratik was a abuser and shamita was okay from twitter😆

I will deffo pop by DDT for you guys

And for PS you are 100 percent correct😎

LOL damaad toh Pratik nikla. And filhaal he’s playing the Gulati card on getting abused - jaise khud dhoodh ka dhula hain LMAO.

Shammo was pretty intolerable on OTT - yahaan filhaal theek hain, but I don’t see that lasting ðŸ˜†