Guys please support 🙏🥺

Aziz01 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Please everyone report the Spam comments from Helly's new MV "Halo Re Halo" as much as possible 🙏 

Because of some nonsense jealous soul we can't let their Hardwork go in vain 😩

https://youtu.be/KlL7fW-icI8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ria23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aziz01

Please everyone report the Spam comments from Helly's new MV "Halo Re Halo" as much as possible 🙏 

Because of some nonsense jealous soul we can't let their Hardwork go in vain 😩

https://youtu.be/KlL7fW-icI8

How to report and all. And how to tell that the person is spamming.

Ria23 thumbnail

I actually figure it out. There was a person made 53 comments back to back that too with emoji. Thats spamming right??

Aziz01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 07RB

How to report and all. And how to tell that the person is spamming.

When you see 100 or more or less comments in reply you will understand they are spamming deliberately to decrease the views 😡🤬 

Then you you see option button beside those comments and then click "Report" button , then click 1st option of spamming , then click "report" in the end , then a message box will be shown , click "ok" button n.

After reporting YouTube is deleting those spam comments one by one but unfortunately those haters are spamming non-stop so if you can report their accounts too 🙏🥺

Edited by Aziz01 - 2 years ago
Ria23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aziz01

When you see 100 or more or comments in reply you will understand they are spamming deliberately to decrease the views 😡🤬 

Then you you see option button beside those comments and then click "Report" button , then click 1st option of spamming , then click "report" in the end , then a message box will be shown , click "ok" button n.

After reporting YouTube is deleting those spam comments one by one but unfortunately those haters are spamming non-stop so if you can report their accounts too 🙏🥺

Thank you. 

I actually figure it out and have reported about 500 spam comments. Would it effect the video if i report some more comments.

Good idea now i will reporting accounts too

Aziz01 thumbnail

I actually figure it out. There was a person made 53 comments back to back that too with emoji. Thats spamming right??

Yeah and now they are spamming not only y replying but also in main comment section 😡 loosers jealous souls 🤬

Aziz01 thumbnail

Thank you. 

I actually figure it out and have reported about 500 spam comments. Would it effect the video if i report some more comments.

Good idea now i will reporting accounts too

Yes YouTube is deleting those comments but unfortunately we are late to understand their tricks 💔 and those loosers aren't stopping from spamming 🤬

Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I reported so many spam comments yesterday.

But they are doing it continuously.

Again will report how much ever possible today.

How to report their account??

These low lives will anyways create new fake accounts and be back😡😡...

Pata nai problem kya hai logo k... Kisi k success se itna jealousy.

Ria23 thumbnail

I reported about 20 accounts. But will it affect/do anything. Would one person reporting works or no?

Eternalallure thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Who are actually these people doing all this?? Which fandom is so insecure that they aare resorting to these cheap tactics? I've never seen this level of jealousy and hatred before. It's astonishing.