Samantha Ruth Prabhu’s ex Siddharth explains in tweet

Vidhusri_Beauty thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Samantha Ruth Prabhu’s ex Siddharth explains ‘cheaters never prosper’ tweet after her split with Naga Chaitanya

Siddharth opened up about his ‘cheaters never prosper’ tweet, which was seen by many as an attack on his ex-girlfriend Samantha Ruth Prabhu after she announced her separation from Naga Chaitanya.

Siddharth clarified that his recent ‘cheaters never prosper’ tweet was not a dig at his ex-girlfriend, Samantha Ruth Prabhu, who announced her separation from her husband Naga Chaitanya earlier that day. He said that he only tweets about his own life and was not hinting at anything else.

In a video shared online by NTV Telugu, Siddharth was asked about his ‘cheaters never prosper’ tweet coming ‘out of nowhere’. He said in Telugu, “Why will it come out of nowhere, sir? I have been tweeting for 12 years now. One day, if I say that stray dogs are barking outside my house and if people come and ask me, ‘Are you calling me a dog?’, what can I do? I am talking about actual dogs.”

One of the first lessons I learnt from a teacher in school..."Cheaters never prosper."What's yours?

Siddharth said that although he tweets regularly, he has never been asked about any of his other posts. On being asked if it was a jibe at Samantha’s split from Chaitanya, he said, “Please, I only talk about my life. There is no relation to anything else. If you are associating it with something that it has no relation to, that’s your problem.”

Explaining the reason behind his tweet, Siddharth said that he was having a conversation with his Mahasamudram director about cheating being one of the themes of the film, and it brought back a lesson his teacher taught him. “If every cheater in the world randomly comes and asks me if this tweet is about them, what should I do?” he asked.

On October 2, Siddharth shared a post on Twitter, which said, “One of the first lessons I learnt from a teacher in school… ‘Cheaters never prosper.’ What’s yours?” Hours before his tweet, Samantha announced her separation from Chaitanya.

Samantha and Chaitanya announced in a joint statement that they are no longer a couple and have decided to ‘pursue (their) own paths’. She later slammed false rumours about her having affairs, not wanting to have children and even undergoing abortions. “A divorce in itself is an extremely painful process. Let alone allowing me the time to heal. This attack on me personally, has been relentless. But I promise you this, I will never allow this or anything else they say, break me,” she said.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Passive aggressive little snot. 😆

w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah right! Didn't he also once tweet - When the worst thing you thought that has happened to you turns out to be the best thing and Samanatha retalliated. Dude is oversmart on twitter and thinks he's better than anyone else.

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

So is this dude the almost baby daddy from that other thread or what 

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Who are all these people? Here everything is being discussed except Bollywood…

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Pretty sure, school level mein they ain't gonna teach " cheaters never prosper" 🤣🤣🤣. 

Even if he said it for her, what's the big deal🙄. Kiya hoga usne cheat, nahi kiya toh wouldn't affect not feel guilty. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Who are all these people? Here everything is being discussed except Bollywood…

Rang de Basati nahi dekhi tune? 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Pretty sure, school level mein they ain't gonna teach " cheaters never prosper" 🤣🤣🤣. 

Even if he said it for her, what's the big deal🙄. Kiya hoga usne cheat, nahi kiya toh wouldn't affect not feel guilty. 

pakka school main cheating kya hoga, ishi liye isko yaad ayya🤣

Tetul thumbnail

So the dig was about Sammie (Duh!) but Sammies PR machinery made people believe Sid was taking dig at Naga to support his ex. 

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Sure Siddharth sure, we all believe you. 

Edited by canuck-umz - 2 years ago