Riansh os- Mind games

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey guys, so this is another request by Akkusharma77, it will be a small one..here i have made a few changes, Vansh is already attracted to Riddhima and he is just scaring her so that she tells the truth.

Riddhima was scared, afraid and pissed as well, she didn't know whether on herself or Kabir. He should have known it would become to spy on Vansh as the time passes by but no, he tries to give her more and more puzzles. 

Right now, she was feeling suffocated so she opened up the window and sat on the window sil..she was so engrossed in thinking she didn't know when she felt asleep and she going to fall, when Vansh pulled her, 

V- RIDDHIMA..are you mad? Window ke pass kaun sota hain..😡😡.

R- (scoffs) You care about me? I am a spy na..why does it matter i live or die.

V- Itna time tum mere saath rahi ho na..phir bhi mujhe samaj nahi payi..

R- Tum password protected ho remember..

V- Chalo, aaj tumhe ek chance deta hun..tum try karo mujhe janane ki. 

R- What will you tell me?

V- Whatever you want to know..but i have one condition, i will ask you a question and if you don't answer, i will kiss you..

R- WHAT..NO..

V- Then, i won't answer any question about me. Especially who Ragini is..

Vansh smriks internationally, he knew Riddhima is curious and she will definitely agree to anything to know the truth, he turned and was going to the bathroom when, she said

R- Okay fine..i will answer whatever you want. 

V- Okay..my first question..Are you a spy?

R- Yes..

V- Did you marry me to know my truth?

R- Yes..

V- Is Kabir the one..whom you love?

Riddhima didn't know why she hesitated, it should have been straightforward answer, but deep down she knows she had stopped loving Kabir when, he had asked her to marry Vansh, she was still in her thoughts when she felt Vansh kissing her cheek..

V- Remember the condition..Sweetheart. 

R- Whatever. Next question?

V- Will you or he kill me once my truth is out..

Riddhima was silent again, she didn't know what Kabir actually wanted, it seemed more personal rather than a policeman finding evidence, she again felt him kissing her neck and this time he didn't stop.

V- Tell me Sweetheart, will you really let me die..

R- N.no..he was still kissing and nipping her neck. 

R- Vansh..stop..now i want to know the truth..

V- Fair enough,  he pulled her closer and took her near to the big lion painting in the room, he opened it up and it lead to a secret room which filled with pictures of him, Kabir and Ragini. 

V- Kabir and I were best friends in college but we were each other's competitors as well, we both always tied in every competition. Even though he was my friend he done so many things to sabotage my future. 

V- And most of the time he didn't succeed, but one time he did succeed was, when he introduced Ragini to me who apparently was his sister. Both of them planned to betray me. Unfortunately for him, i came to know the truth. 

V- But before, Ragini could tell me the whole truth, someone shot her she is not dead but in a coma. I am trying to keep her safe this whole time..

R- So, Kabir used me..to hurt you again?..

V- Yes, not only that i know someone who is helping him, my so called Mom..

R- Anupriya ji😲😲 she is Kabir's mother..

V- Yes..and that's the whole truth..

R- I am so sorry Vansh, i won't stop you from killing me if that's what you want..

V- What i want is you..Sweetheart, i am obsessed about you since the day we met..i want your attention, care, love everything will you give me that..

R- I can't yes..all of  sudden Vansh..i need time..

V- It is expected but i want something today..may i?

He leaned down and kissed her, although she stilled for a second, she too reciprocated the kiss, by putting her hands on his shoulders, Vansh did her best to pull her closer..eventhough he wanted to do so much more but she was willing to give her time..

He pecked her again, and then left to change, here Riddhima was trying to stop herself from blushing, she couldn't believe that she had kissed him, even though her and Kabir were together longer but still she didn't lose herself like she did it with Vansh.

She also remembered whatever Vansh had told her, but she decided she won't confront Kabir, it's time he knows how it feels to get played and knowing Vansh he will not only support her but also enjoy destroying him.

Ps- Hey guys hope you like it..i know it is short and i hope @ Akkusharma77 that this what you wanted to see in the request please do comment..