•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

and how much do we love to hate her?

Just trying to write a character sketch for this woman who will be taking centre stage for the upcoming weeks as per the promos and all. 

I haven't known her long enough to describe her character well, from what I’ve seen in the last month or so, she comes across as a shrewd, devious, manipulative, power and status hungry woman who doesn't care a damn for others...even her beloved V...

She has no morals, gives it back to Baa without any hesitation or consideration which I think is her star quality...She is blatant with her intentions and loves to poke her nose in every matter.

That said, she is also very smart and pretty good at calling a spade a spade.She is also very practical, focused and determined and doesn't let anyone share control over her life.

We all know that she will be working for Anuj soon and probably will be assisting Anu...perfect opportunity and opening for a multi talented khabri huh 😆

Baa will undoubtedly have no issues with Kavya working for paraya mard Anuj cause she has reserved the copyright for that taunt exclusively for Anu.. Kavya is immune to all such taunts or hypocrisy and she couldn't care less for any of the nonsensical crap Baa comes up with, she doesn't take a minute to shut her up even.

How will Kavya and Anu working together under Anuj effect the dynamics of the ghosla? will Kavya be cautious and curb her jasoosi or will she continue being the nosy sauten thats full of malice and contempt.

I dont know what to think of you dear maide ki katori, you can either be totally harmless or a total meethi churi

Have noticed that Kavys is less reactive in comparison to Anu in terms of Leela slandering the opposite person. Anu has been someone who followed her command for 26 years and when she ventured out on her own, it sorta pricked her. 

Leela's partiality towards her daughter going on trips and business meetings just shows how much she differentiates between her daughter and Anu. Kavya has the capability to call a spade a spade more in comparison to Anupama. Just provoking Leela against Anupama while attempting to tell Vanraj to focus on his cafe over investing his emotional energy on Anu's association with Anuj. 

Kavya has always acted arrogant and self centred. She has been devious and manipulated others and thrives on conflicts. She cares a damn about anyone's feelings and is totally self absorbed. She can stoop to any extent to have her way. 

S h e means no good to anyone. Wonder how she can be an asset to a women empowerment project as she can't think beyond herself. 

Right from first episode I am watching   anupama serial. And  I like kavya more  than vanraj  baa   toshu pakhi 

Now who is kavya 

Since  I am watching it from very first episode  . Kavya has enter the show in 3 rd   or 4 th episode  on  anupama birthday  

Even  before kavya   enter show   right from  first episode  vanraj toshu pakhi baa take   anupama as granted and treat anupama  like maid 

So on 3 rd or 4 th episode when there  was anupama birthday  kavya enter the show for first time 

Vanraj  bring kavya  at his house to सेलिब्रेट  kavya promotion. Before this  anupama  was  thinking and  happy that her husband  want celebrate her ( anupama) birthday  but as soon anupama  come to know that vanraj  baa pakhi toshu  did not remember her birthday, anupama feel. Shatter

It is when samar gete angry that anupama ka birthday bhul gaye  

Then kavya feel. Shock and  bring cake for anupama  and want to feed  cake anupama with her own hand and  kavya wish  anupama  happy birthday in sincere tone  . Though anupama refuse to eat cake 

Then vanraj shouted at anupama ki cake khalo na?? 

Kavya did not do drama though she feel. Sad and went home  and vanraj said ki main tumhein tumhare ghar drop kar deta hoon

After returning home  vanraj shout at anupama ki bachon ki tarah tumhe  birthday manana hai 

It is kavya   who . Encourage  anupama to do job as teacher  . While baa pakhi vanraj toshu are अगेंस्ट  anupama to do job 

Infact  pakhi   and toshu feel insult to introduce to her mother whether  to principal or class mate or  rakhi   as her mother anupama is just pass and Dont know english 

When kavya come to know  anupama ko school ke liye late ho raha hai to kavya ne anupama se kaha ki  tum school jaao hum khud  paras lenge 

Kavya did cheat to anupama but I can  say   kavya was never अगेंस्ट anupama  own  growth  like  if anupama  infact she encourage to do job 

Agar  aaj kavya agar anupama ke  अगेंस्ट  hai to usko yeh darr hai kahin vanraj aur anupama  phir se ek na ho jaaye  

And to be honest kavya ka insecure hona  all due vanraj hi hai. He love kavya but he did not want to marty kavya. Vanraj was shown cofuse personality  . He still keep. Thinking about anupama which made kavya   mad  which she putr blame on anupama  that I Dont like 

Otherwise kavya ne kabhi  anupama ko mock nahin kiya ki tumhe  english nahin aati ya tum sirf 12 th pass ho 

And also kavya Even said to vanraj ki tum mujhe se hope mat  karna ki main tumhara towel   yeh sub utha ke rakhoongi 

When kavya was talking to another man. Vanraj ko. Gussa aa gaya aur poocha ki yeh tum kise baat kar  rahi ho. To kavya bhi vanraj  pe shout kiya 

So at last  I want to say again

Kavya has enter in vanraj 9 year before but vanraj baa   already treating  anupama as maid  from last 25 year 

Kavya did wrong by cheating anupama but she was never against anupama own growth like doing job   or learning driving or meeting her own friend devika 

Jub ki  vanraj, baa toshu ko problem thi anupama ke driving seekhne se   , anupama ke job karne se 

Balki  baa, vanraj  to yahi anupama se kehte they ki tumhara kaam to bus ghar ka  kaam karna hai  bachon ko paalna hai

True.. I remember when the show had started my mother used to watch it a lot and she said the same thing. While Kavya is cheating on Anupama with her husband and that is superbly wrong morally, she doesn't come off as a woman kill woman person. She genuinely wants Anupama to be happy, as long as she gets to keep Vanraj with herself and get attention from their kids. She always wanted Vanraj's kids to like her more, but she never went to the extremes of turning them against her in the starting. But, like other serials, for drama purpose, they have turned her completely evil because a complex character who is selfish but not manipulative is not in the capacity of writers to write.

I have always liked Kavya for one reason that is “Nobody can rule her “

In anupama’s case , anyone and everyone can rule her and it is very easy to make anupama to dance on your tune ! Anupama ‘s nature and personality is in that way so it’s easy for people around her to make her dancing on your tune ! Anupama allows others to rule her under the blanket of “morals/sanskar” which is utterly wrong!

In Kavya’s case , I am liking the fact that neither Leela can rule on her nor that vanraj ! Kavya can ignore and shut them up very easily! Nope ! For me this trait has nothing do with the term “Sanskar “ ! I am seeing it as bold side !

There are multiple facets to Kavya. She can be sugar and spice and all thats nice whenever she likes or feels like it.Anupama had been Naive and trusted her blindly before the silver Jubilee.

She wants to curry favours from Anuj so she is being nice to hime always.

Kavya always compared herself to the attention Anupama was getting and thought she deserved that and much more. She stooped to any level to get that including stepping into Anupamas bed on her silver jubilee.

Kavya can say or do anything to garner sympathy. She projected Anirudh as a wife beater and she a victim of domestic abuse to enter Shah House. The way the molestation story rolled out soon after Paakhis running away indicates her whimsical nature.

she sabotaged Kintosh wedding, foisted charges and had Samar arrested.

She kept Anirudh out of his own apartment while converting their joint apartment into Vanyas Love nest.

Kavya threatened to have the Shahs arrested if Vanya wedding didnt happen.

She is not the meanest of the lot but she is cantankerous and ever jealous of Anupama. Anujs warning not to create a daily soap option seems necessary knowing Kavya and her ways.