Riansh ts - Correcting the injustice Part 1,2Part 3 updated.. Ts compl

Ashriansh thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey... Hope u all will like it... Stay safe and happy... Will post part 2 soon.... 

So here is the part 1

This is from the manali track

Vansh and riddhima are in manali... Due to bad weather they were staying in resort for the night. 

Riddhima: Vansh i know i have hurt u a lot but pls forgive me. I promise i will fill ur life with lots of love that u will forget this betrayal. 

Riddhima hugs him saying this. Vansh stays silent. He neither hugs her nor pushes her away. 

Few mins later they have their dinner

Vansh: What is the most important thing in ur life Sweetheart? 

Riddhima: The identity tht u have given me vansh. My name Riddhima vansh rai singhania bcoz this makes me feel that i belong to u. 

After some time riddhu falls asleep as vansh had added sleeping pills in her food

Vansh: Angre i have learnt wht can cause pain to her. Be ready for our plan.Explain everything to family members and tell ahana to be ready.I want to give her the same pain i went through. But before that u send me the cctv footage from the day riddhima entered VR mansion. I want to take revenge for everything she has done with me. Now she will understand tht wht is the result of betraying Vansh Rai Singhania. 

About an hour later, Angre sends the cctv footage. Vansh saw how his own family members created doubt in riddhima's mind,anupriya scattering glass pieces in the pathway to mandir, ishani and anupriya throwing her in room full of coals, Riddhu missing him, her staying away from kabir,Chachi and Aryan kidnapping her and putting her in his car's dickey and then them putting her in Ravan ka puthla, Riddhu arguing with kabir abt his innocence and finding proofs for his innocence, Kabir-Anupriya confessing the truth and giving her electric shock, Riddhu about to drink poison in the mandap and kabir tearing letter riddhu wrote for vansh and creating misunderstandings between them. 

Vansh was numb after watching all this he did not know how to react. 

He got a call from angre

Angre(voice choking due to tears) : I am sorry boss. 

Vansh: What happened Angre? Is everything fine? 

Angre: I know u had not told me but i was not able to believe that bhabhi betrayed u. I had seen her taking care of u. How she used to break when u got hurt. I have seen her innocence and most importantly she always treated me like her own brother. So i tried to find things about her and i found out a video of her with Kabir. Pls watch it boss. 

Vansh watched the video it was of time of karwachauth. He saw how riddhima told kabir tht she loves vansh and cant betray him even unintentionally so she is going to confess her truth,Kabir trying to instigate her against him by telling her abt the consequences she has to face after vansh learns the truth. But she was hell bent on bearing any punishment. 

Vansh was shocked how could she love him so much. He remembered how she was trying to tell her truth to him during karwachauth and even at ishani's wedding but he stopped her

Vansh (with emotionless): Ok Angre. No need to tell anyone anything. Cancel the plan of calling fake media and call real media

Angre: But boss... 

Vansh: Just do as i say 😑

Angre : ok boss

After talking to Angre vansh broke down

Vansh(crying) : How could i do this to my sweetheart in my quest to take revenge... To satisfy my ego i forgot tht she was the same girl who saved my life twice by taking the bullet tht was meant for me... Even after wht i have done with her she still loves me, even after coming in her life as Vihaan she trusted me,even after conspiring against her with ahana,she stayed quiet and faced everything. She was used by her first love and even i was gonna repeat it. I was the one who always stopped her from telling the truth, i told her that it doesn't matter but then also i took revenge from her. Even after all this she confessed her truth in glasshouse but that kabir 😑...(dangerous tone) Trust me kabir just once i solve every problem between ridhhima and me and repent for my mistakes then i will make u beg for death. U will curse the day when u created misunderstanding between me and my sweetheart. 

To the unconscious figure of riddhu, 

Vansh(choking in his voice due to tears) : I am sorry sweetheart...I m really sorry... I know u had to bear all this bcoz of me but i promise from now on u will face no hardships. I will correct all my wrongdoings... Now u will get justice. 

Next morning

Riddhima gets up and tries to find vansh but she is all alone. Then she finds a note in which it is written "Come to VR mansion with my driver  sweetheart. U r going to see something that u will never forget in ur life... 

Yours Vansh".. 

( i dont want to drag this scene.. So...)Riddhu reaches VR mansion.

As soon as she enters VR mansion. She gets shocked to see media present there.She learns that some conference is to be held

Vansh looks at her and then says in his VR style

Vansh: Attention ladies and gentlemen i have invited all of u here to introduce someone very special to me.. My life.. My jaan.. My sweetheart.. My wife Mrs Vansh Rai Singhania. 

As soon as Vansh Says this Ahana comes forward. 

And then some gets shocked and some get surprised...... 

Pls do comment and share ur views

Ok, so in part 2 u will find riansh moments... A proper conference... Where reporters will question them and they will ans their love story..... 

Signing off

ASH 😘

Edited by Ashriansh - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashriansh thumbnail

Sorry guys by mistake I posted it here.. Instead of posting in the same page where the promo was posted

nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantastic 

Update Soon 

Ashriansh thumbnail

Hey..... So here is the part 2.... Hope u all will like it..... 

(Sorry i forgot to mention when vansh saw the cctv he came to know that anupriya had attacked siya) 

Vansh: Attention ladies and gentlemen i have invited all of u here to introduce someone very special to me.. My life.. My jaan.. My sweetheart.. My wife Mrs Vansh Rai Singhania. 

As soon as Vansh Says this Ahana comes forward. 

But vansh goes down the dias.Each and every camera focussing on him. He goes to the entrance. Everyone sees a beautiful girl standing at the entrance... A natural beauty.. The male reporters were ogling at her and some female reporters were admiring her and some were jealous of her. 

Vansh takes her to the dias. Except dadi and angre each rai singhania is smirking as they r finally able to remove her from his life. Ishani, Aryan, Chachi and Ahana were smirking thinking about her insult which vansh was going to do in front of the press and dadi was feeling sad for her grandson

Vansh: So let me introduce my sweetheart, my wife, Mrs Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania 

After saying this he kisses on her cheeks and riddhima blushes

Everyone present there were shocked and riddhima was surprised. She felt tht vansh forgave her but she did not knew he will surprise her like this. She was feeling blessed. Both were happy without knowing tht destiny has some other plans. 

The reporters were shocked to see a lovey dovey version of VR and his family were shocked as he introduced riddhu as his wife. 

Ishani and Ahana were coming forward but one glance from vansh and they did not have the courage to fight back the VR. Dadi and Angre were happy. Angre was happy and relieved as he was able to save both his sis and his bhai's life.

Reporter 1: Sir when was the first time u met? 

Vansh: I was driving my car in speed and suddenly a girl came in front of me. I felt a strange type of feeling tht time itself but being the VR i jerked it away. But she did not notice me

Riddhu was shocked she always thought tht the first time they met was beach party. But she was happy as she understood tht god had already chose him as her life partner

Vansh saw male reporters looking at his jaan with lust so he instantly pulled her towards him by her waist, showing his possession over her and everyone moved their eyes down. 

Reporter 2: Mam when was the first time u met sir

Riddhima: At his beach party, he was having a deal there and i was organising his party. 

Reporter 1: Mam were u charmed by him at first meet itself. 

Vansh: I would like to give reply for this, she wasnt charmed by me instead for her i was an arrogant self obsessed person, u wont believe at tht beach party she did not knew i was the VR plus she was fighting with me. 

Riddhima hid her face in Vansh's chest  And smacked his arms by remembering it. 

All were shocked tht this girl did not knew who is VR and was fighting with him and VR was laughing on it. Even dadi was surprised and angre was reminiscing tht incident. 

Reporter 3: Mam we all know the VR but wht u will say abt the husband version of VR

Riddhima: For the world, he maybe rude, short tempered person, but for me he is the sweetest and most caring person i ever met. He is my love, my life, my everything. He completed me. He gave a family to an orphan like me. He made me cross the limits of love. 

Reporters were overwhelmed with her reply plus they were shocked to see a blushing VR. 

Reporter 4: Mam and sir this question is for both of u... How did u know that he/she was the one? 

Vansh: Well it is a long story. But i would like to share bcoz even she doesn't know wht i felt. When she backanswered me u see i was flabbergasted. She was the first one who could shut my mouth and i felt happy bcoz she was the only one who did not care who i was, even seeing bodyguards behind me she had the audacity and guts to answer me looking into my eyes. That time i knew this girl will be my death πŸ˜‰ But considering it as a mere attraction i ignored it but then i met her again in my cruise party tht time i was sure destiny has some plans. My younger sis liked her a lot, she wanted riddhima to be her personal physiotherapist. For those who dont know riddhima is a physiotherapist too. And tht was my golden opportunity to keep her close to me.. But she being my Ziddhima rejected my proposal. 

Everyone gasped. Someone had the guts to reject VR. 

Vansh: And that was what attracted me more. Even after knowing tht i m VR she rejected my proposal. She always treated me like any other normal person. She never bothered tht i was VR. And thts the reason i love her bcoz she doesn't love Vansh Rai Singhania instead she loves vansh..her vansh. As my sis requested her she agreed to be her personal physiotherapist. Then some misunderstanding happened between us due to which she resigned. And at tht time i knew i cant live without her, i was dying even by thinking tht she will leave me and tht time i knew i was madly in love with her. 

Now this was a shock for everyone present there. Even Angre, Riddhu and Kabir were shocked tht vansh was in love with her from the beginning. Riddhu was now damn emotional. Her eyes were filled with tears. 

Vansh:So i proposed her for marriage and she again being Ziddhima rejected me. 

Now everyone gasped. Even the Raisinghania's were shocked to know tht riddhu had rejected him. 

Vansh: But me being VR anyhow managed her to marry me.

Reporter 1: Mam wht abt u? 

Riddhima: i actually dont know when i fell in love with him,when i felt tht he was the one..Maybe bcoz of the care and love he bestowed on me or maybe bcoz of the strength and respect he gave me. (chuckles)When he had got hurt tht time i felt immense pain,i wasnt even able to imagine him getting hurt. It felt as if i died a hundred times and at tht time i knew i was madly and irrevocably in love with this arrogant jerk. 

Vansh blushed and laughed hearing this

Now the reporters were damn shocked. Did she just call VR an arrogant jerk? And he is blushing and laughing.. They all felt this was the 8 wonder of world. Now they all were sure tht VR is madly in love with his wife. All were shocked except Angre as he knew his bhai's love for his bhabhi, even kabir was shocked. 

Vansh:Well now i think so u asked enough questions. Now u all should leave us alone. U see husband and wife need to spend some quality time πŸ˜‰.

Riddhima was blushing hard. Her cheeks had turned into dark shade of red. And cherry on the top vansh kissed her once again in front of everyone

Vansh( whispering) : Stop blushing sweetheart or I'll do something in front of press and my family. By seeing u blushing like this i feel to bite those red cheeks of urs πŸ˜‰

Riddhima snuggled into his chest and smacked his arms

Everyone were shocked to see this romeo and flirty version of VR. The reporters took few of their couple pics and went away. 

The Raisinghania's were ready to insult riddhima but one glance from Vansh and they understood the old VR is back and if u go against him then u ll face hell. 

Vansh sent riddhu to room and came in hall. 

Ishani: Bhai how could u.... 

Vansh( dangerous tone) : Shut up ishani. I wont listen a word against my riddhima. I am warning all of u. Stay away from my sweetheart or else u all will regret y u were born in this world. And this is applicable to each one of u 😑. Ahana get out of my house now or else i ll erase ur existence and i have something to show u all. He then proved riddhima's innocence.. He even showed how riddhima agreed to marry Kabir to save ishani and her child. 

All threw kabir out of VR mansion. 

All were feeling ashamed of themselves. So they quietly went to their respective rooms

Riansh room, 

Riddhima is sitting near window reminiscing everything. Just then she feels a pair of hand wrapped around her waist, knowing who the owner is she leans on his chest. 

Vansh snuggles in her neck and start giving kisses on her neck. He then turns her

Vansh(thinks) : I should tell her the truth abt my revenge. If she will learn it from someone else then she will break into bits amd and pieces. I cant take the risk, i cant lose her, i was abt to lose her bcoz of my stupidity, i wont repeat it. 

Vansh: Sweetheart actually i wanted to tell u that... 

Someone knocks on the door. Vansh opens it and finds Angre. He tells him to come to study for some work. 

Vansh goes to riddhima: Sorry sweetheart i have an important work i ll come in few mins. U take rest and kisses on her forehead

Riddhima: Ok vansh

One more part to go..... 

Pls do comment. 

Signing off

ASH 😘

watersanon_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Res...

Will comment later...😘😘😘😘

nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mind Blowing 

Update Soon 

Ashriansh thumbnail

Hey guys.... Sorry just forget to update the third part... So here u go this is the last part.... 

In study,

Angre and Vansh were discussing abt business. They had been working for a lot of time.

Angre: congrats bhai. I was terrified when u told me to call the real media.

Vansh: Thx Angre. I know i was abt to commit a sin but dont worry i ll not repeat it instead i m sure tht i ll tell her whole truth

Angre: Yes bhai. Its very imp she learns the complete truth

Just then Dadi enters the room

Dadi: I cant believe this vansh, we were going to hurt an innocent soul like her who always fought for our family.

Vansh: Yes dadi, i know i was abt to commit a sin but by god's grace i learnt the truth by the footage of cctv or else i would have lost her πŸ₯Ί

Dadi: Yes vansh i m happy tht u did not execute ur plan of announcing ahana as ur wife and then pretending to not know riddhima to take revenge from her....

Suddenly they heard a voice of something falling. They looked at the door to find riddhima with tears in her eyes, her eyes were red due to crying. She came there to give dinner to Angre and vansh but when she reached there she heard everything dadi said and in shock the tray fell from her hand. She was unable to believe her vansh was going to bring another woman in his life and pretend to not know her only to give her pain, to take his revenge.

Vansh was dumbstruck. He wanted to tell her the truth but this was not the way.

Vansh: Riddhima... (Coming forward to hold her)

Riddhima: Dont u dare Mr. Vansh Rai Singhania.

Vansh: No sweetheart pls listen to me...

Riddhima( choking on her voice) :If u have ever loved me just reply in yes or no vansh. Were u going to leave me all alone in manali and announce Ahana as ur wife 😭?

Angre: Bhabhi...

Riddhima: Angre i m talking to my husband. Stay out of it. No one will speak except him. Yes or no vansh

Vansh (closed his eyes) : Yes😭

Riddhima was shocked would be an understatement, she was beyond shock, she was not able to handle the truth, so she ran to their room, vansh ran behind her and tried to stop her

Vansh: Sweetheart listen to me. I...

Riddhima: How could u vansh... How could u do this with me... I knew i hurt u a lot.... I even betrayed u unintentionally... But i did repent for all of this... How could u do this with me.... I hate u Vansh Rai singhania... Just get out of here... I hate u.. U wanted to break riddhima. Congratulations Mr. Vansh Rai Singhania. U have broken riddhima so well that now no one can mend her..

She closed the door and leaned onto it and started crying..even vansh leaned onto the door outside the room and started crying

At tht time he heard a scream

Siya :Bhai.....

He ran to siya's room.. Everyone reached there, siya told the truth to everyone. Vansh was more guilty now. He did not knew wht to do. He ran to his room

Vansh(crying): Sweetheart pls open the door..

Riddhima: Don't u dare Mr. Rai singhania. If u even tried to enter in this room then u ll find dead body of riddhima

Vansh knew her well. So he went to the bar.

Vansh(drinking and crying) : I am sorry sweetheart for wht i have done... But i ll repent for it.. I know i have hurt u a lot... But i know tht even after all this u love me....The best thing abt u is tht u have loved the vansh who needed love, u loved the vansh who broke u, who destroyed u... Now its my turn i ll not let our love die... I ll mend everything between us

Vansh slept on the floor itself, same goes with riddhu

Next morning
Vansh sees riddhima coming out of their room with her suitcase

Vansh: Riddhima pls dont go. I beg u. I know i have wronged u a lot but pls give me a last chance. I promise i won't disappoint u.

Riddhima: I am going from here. U will get the divorce papers in few days. Sign it and leave me or else i ll kill myself.

Vansh was numb. He loves her a lot he can neither live without her not let her die.. He sat on the floor crying..
Riddhima was about to leave the house but

Siya: Bhabhi...

Riddhima:Siya..😊

She ran to her and hugged her tight. She cried on her shoulder.

Siya: bhabhi pls don't go..

Riddhima: No siya i cant...

Siya: Bhabhi i know bhaiya did very wrong with u but pls stay here at least for me till i m completely fine... Pls bhabhi....

Riddhima: ok siya. But i ll leave this house as soon as u will be fine.

Siya: Ji bhabhi

Vansh was very happy. He was determined to pacify her

One week went away like this. Riddhima was staying in her old room and vansh in their room. Vansh did everything to pacify riddhima but she ignored him.
Finally one day vansh called riddhima to terrace. He had decorated it just like the date night with vihaan

Vansh: i know riddhima i did very wrong with u but i m sorry sweetheart. I am really very sorry
Pls forgive me for the last time. I promise i won't let u have any complain.

Riddhima: Stop it vansh. Just stop this nonsense. I kept on telling tht i did not do it knowingly but u were hell bent on destroying me. Just tell ne vansh if u had not learnt the truth then wht u have done.

Vansh was silent..

Riddhima (emotionless) :See...ur silence is the answer vansh. Even u know tht u would have executed ur revenge plan. U would have brought another woman in our house, in our room, u would have given her my identity. I agree vansh i was in a relationship with kabir but i never crossed my limits, i never did anything tht would mean disrespecting our marriage. But u were ready to break this sacred bond of marriage. U were ready to give my rights to some other....

Vansh: No riddhima. I would have never given her ur rights. Only u have right on me.Riddh...

Riddhima: Do u remember our 8th vow vansh. U had said tht if i betrayed u then i should kill myself and if u will betray me then u will kill urself with tht golden gun. Now tell me who is the betrayer amongst us vansh.. Tell me..

Vansh was numb

Riddhima: U know wht vansh u cant because u know the truth.

She says this and goes from there. But by mistake she fitted something in his mind which was going to create havoc in their life.

Everyone returned home. They all went out so tht vansh could spend some alone time with riddhu and pacify her. But all learnt wht happened so they retired to their respective room.

At night riddhima was packing her suitcase to leave the next day.

Someone knocked on her door. She found Angre standing there. She was about to say something but

Angre: Pls bhabhi. Let me speak. I wanted to tell u. Even after knowing this u wanna leave bhai then no one will stop u .

Riddhima: Ok angre.U have always been a brother to me so Go ahead i m ready to listen to u

Angre: Bhabhi do u know y bhai hates betrayal?
Riddhu frowned

Angre: Bcoz from childhood till today he has always got only betrayal in his life from each and every person. Bhai was small when his mother left him. Uncle was broken as uma aunty left him due to which he was not able to take care of the business and his family. He became an alcoholic. Vansh bhai loved his mom a lot. He was  most attached to her. He got betrayal from his own mom at the age when children cherish their childhood. Then also bhai used to take care of both his sisters. Then dadi made Ajay uncle marry Anupriya ji. With this uncle was coming out of his loneliness. He always considered her as his children's mother and a good friend nothing more. Rudra chachu tried to handle business but he only increased losses. Ajay uncle started to handle business again, to remove debts he joined mafia. At this time, ishani in her stubbornness drove a car and caused an accident. To protect her from punishment bhai took blame on himself and went to juvenile center at the age of 14. Four years he spent there. And in these four years, the jolly, happy, soft hearted vansh died and heartless vansh rai singhania was born. In this four years, he was bullied a lot as he was son of Ajay rai singhania. All uncle's enemies made him their target. Due to this the child in him died. Then the vansh who came out could never withstand betrayal and would make the opponent pay for it. Then he joined business and everything was going very well. Him joining the business took it to new heights. But then on his birthday, he got a present from someone. It was dead body of his dad. That day the humanity tht was left in him also died. Then ragini came in his life. She was a proposal from Dadi's friend. At first bhai was normal with her but later due to her care he started to love her. And at tht time he came to know she never loved him but was with him because of his money. He broke to bits. His faith in love also broke. Before ragini was shot she told him tht his mom was killed. Three years he took care of her to know who killed his mother.

Riddhima was crying badly after learning wht vansh went through in his life

Angre:Then u came in his life, he knew tht u were a spy inspite of this he trusted u,fell in love with u and thought tht even u love him. Even i felt tht bhai was lucky to have u in his life. We both were happy bcoz we knew u wont betray him. But then kabir came and told the truth. The half truth. Bhai broke. He did not break like this when his mom left him, when his dad died,when ragini betrayed him, he broke the worst way possible bcoz he loved u the most. Just imagine how would u feel when u come to know tht ur life partner married u for the sake of his lover. All the time when u felt he loved u it was just a full proof plan to find proof against u. I know wht he was abt to do was wrong but it was justified bhabhi. Now its upto u bhabhi. U want to forgive him or forget him. But remember one thing u both were at fault. U knew he was a criminal and he knew u were a spy. If anyone tried to create misunderstandings between u. U both trusted others and never confronted each other. And one more thing bhabhi even after all this he was abt to confess his revenge plan to u. To have a new beginning with u...

Angre went from there.

Riddhima was numb learning tht vansh knew from the starting tht she was a spy inspite of all this, he protected her, loved her, cared for her. Riddhima understood tht both were at fault.

She was having a bad feeling as if someone is going to harm her love. She ran to their room. And the scene tht she saw shocked her

Vansh was all red due to crying amd he was holding the golden gun on his forehead

Vansh(crying badly) : iss ishq mein marjawan kuch bhi kasam se karjawan.

And then there was a gunshot.

Riddhima was shocked to core. She was continuously crying. Her eyes were read due to tears

Riddhima slapped vansh hard on his face.

Vansh was happy to see riddhu there. He was smiling like a baby

Riddhima(crying and shouting) : R u mad Vansh. How could u do this. U were again going to leave me alone..(Hiccuping) I...I..came here to tell tht.. I.. I..forgave u. Tht we both were at fault. U were right from ur pov and i was right from my pov.. Y the hell were u trying to take ur life. Did u even thought how i will face...(sobbing very badly) how i will live without u.. U were again going to make me go through all tht...

Vansh(crying) : But u only told me to fulfill the 8 vow. This was the only thing u asked how couldn't i fulfill it... And u were going to leave me and i can not live without u . So it was better tht i die...

He was not able to speak as she slammed her lips onto his.. Both were kissing each other passionately.. One was showing her love, anger, insecurity, frustration and the other was showing his grief, loneliness,love.. They were kissing each other hungrily trying to reduce the pain, grief and loneliness they felt in this one week.. Nibbling each others lips.. Sucking it.. Biting it... Their tongues were fighting for dominance.. But this time riddhu won.. And he was happy to see his angry little wife getting wild... Then he opened the zip of her dress....

Bas baaaki aap sochlo...πŸ™ˆ.... Ki kya hua hogaπŸ˜‰

Next morning

Two lost souls were sleeping peacefully hugging each other. The sun rays fall on his face and he opened his eyes and found the most beautiful view in front of him. His dear wifey sleeping in his arms.. Her arms are covered in his torso and due to sun rays she was snuggling more into him. He was smiling seeing there naked figures and remembering last night.. Just then he remembered something tht caused a dangerous glint in his eyes.

He remembered wht all he did in this one week

Obviously he was not going to take his life without settling his scores with all those who dared to hurt his SWEETHEART.

He took revenge with everyone even his FAMILY

Ishani learnt the hard bitter truth tht sunny sold her. She even heard him calling her a prostitute and bi**hing abt her to his friends. He even told them tht she was pregnant with his child. She was broken to the core.
The Ishani Rai Singhania was used and thrown like a tissue paper.. Tht time she remembered how she used to disrespect riddhima.. Call her s*ut and bi**h.. But the truth was she was all this.. It is truly said pain to the heart is more difficult than any physical pain and she got tht.

Aryan was given a deal to handle and vansh made sure tht not only he lose this deal but also his so called respect. Aryan lost the deal and was badly beaten by the guards as he had done a big mistake.. Not only this even a girl blamed him for molestation. She even had a video proof and she demanded money from him. Aryan had put his money on this deal and as he had lost the deal, he incurred a lot of losses, he could not inform his bhai bcoz he actually molested tht girl.

To save her son, chachi had to sell all her jeweleries... The thing she loved the most and had to see his son coming back home in a wheelchair as he was beaten very badly

Now the most imp persons AHANA and KABIR
Vansh tortured ahana a lot. All the things tht she did with riddhima, vansh did with her, plus he proved her as a con woman in front of the whole world and gave her to her enemies

Kabir.. He was tortured the worst way possible... As he had done two big mistakes... First to make vansh's queen his pawn and second creating misunderstanding between him and his sweetheart.

Vansh gave electric shock to kabir.Slapped him hard, pour hot oil in his private part and then cut his pe*is. He let him stay in that pain for few days. And then spread leech on his body and left him to die

And obv he did not forget Mother india - Anupriya. He made her walk on pieces of glass, coal, nails and then gave electric shock to her.. And the best made her see all the torture given to her dear son. And with this she turned mad...

Just then he felt someone kissing on his cheeks. He jerked from his thoughts and found his sweetheart, his riddhima staring at him. She was his life, his everything and he can do anything for her even if it means to give pain to his family,he knew she would have forgiven everyone easily so he took revenge without telling her.

Riddhima: Good morning vansh

Vansh: Good morning sweetheart😘

Riddhima: Where were u lost?

Vansh: Just in last night's memory

Listening this she blushed

He can't believe even after all tht happened between them she is same as before. He thanks his stars and her god to send her in his life

Vansh: Riddhima i m sorry i...

Riddhima: Shh... Vansh i said na bygones are bygones... Now i want to have a new beginning with u. So now no past...

Vansh: ok sweetheart... As u say 😘

And with tht vansh lifted her in bridal style and took her to bathroom.

Riddhima: Vansh what r u doing?

Vansh: Come on sweetheart. We need to take bath

Riddhima: we... U go alone i ll go after u..

Vansh(winking) : Na sweetheart... I m not gonna leave u alone ever in our life... Aur waise bhi yesterday night who was not ready to leave me(smirking) and getting wild

Riddhima blushed, snuggled into his chest and smacked his arms and with tht they both promised for a new beginning with trust and love....

Pls do comment and share ur views

Signing off
ASH 😘